Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Well it is Squall, alright, the guy who thinks everything is lame and just wants to hide in a corner and his most over used line is "Whatever..."
Not to mention he's drug around by the pushy Rinoa, who he some how for some reason later feels motivated to save. ( Personally would let her die. 4laugh )

*laughs* There is a reason why me and my friends call Squall the Emo God. I think you're not alone with the wish to kill Rinoa if the fics I read are any indication~ Then again, some of those fics make Rinoa and Squall siblings by using logic while other fics make her go insane.

Can't we just...kill her. crying

I wish... The only good part about her was her outfit.....

Wouldn't even say that. gonk

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous

Wouldn't even say that. gonk

But.... But.... Her outfit is pretty~

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Rubai Sora
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Well it is Squall, alright, the guy who thinks everything is lame and just wants to hide in a corner and his most over used line is "Whatever..."
Not to mention he's drug around by the pushy Rinoa, who he some how for some reason later feels motivated to save. ( Personally would let her die. 4laugh )

*laughs* There is a reason why me and my friends call Squall the Emo God. I think you're not alone with the wish to kill Rinoa if the fics I read are any indication~ Then again, some of those fics make Rinoa and Squall siblings by using logic while other fics make her go insane.

Can't we just...kill her. crying

I wish... The only good part about her was her outfit.....

I will say - there is one writer that actually made me like a Rinoa/Squall fic.

I think that's what bothered me most about the story, is that there 3 discs of angst and there all of a sudden, I will do everything to save her! It always seemed really forced to me. >.> But Squall is my character in the Dissadia games. ^^ And I was SOOO happy that Selphie and Seifer are in Kingdom Hearts.

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Seifer The Fallen Knight
oni kori ryu
Seifer The Fallen Knight
Surprise me?

heart heart (sorry, I had to fangirl over your name for a moment.)
Always nice to meet a Fangirl. Merry Christmas, Miss.

Merry Christmas. ♥

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Pesty Elf

♥ Thank you for the gift! ♥

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Rubai Sora

I have so much of the jewelry from 8. Seifer's and Squall's necklaces & Rinoa's rings. I also have the loveless pendant from Crisis Core. I bought most of mine off ebay though,

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora

I have so much of the jewelry from 8. Seifer's and Squall's necklaces & Rinoa's rings. I also have the loveless pendant from Crisis Core. I bought most of mine off ebay though,

I got a Griever pendant (not official), one of Cloud's earrings (I had a set, but lost one), and a whole bunch of Kingdom Hearts stuff.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oni kori ryu

I will say - there is one writer that actually made me like a Rinoa/Squall fic.

I think that's what bothered me most about the story, is that there 3 discs of angst and there all of a sudden, I will do everything to save her! It always seemed really forced to me. >.> But Squall is my character in the Dissadia games. ^^ And I was SOOO happy that Selphie and Seifer are in Kingdom Hearts.

I know that a few people have it that Squall is under Rinoa's control, which would explain the dramatic shift.

Squall was my character in the first one, but Laguna was mine in the second one~

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Rubai Sora
oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora

I got a Griever pendant (not official), one of Cloud's earrings (I had a set, but lost one), and a whole bunch of Kingdom Hearts stuff.

I don't think I have any KH stuff, aside from items that came with as pre-order bonus for the games.

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Happy winding down of Christmas, thanks to the elves for all you do to make gaia a better place to be heart heart

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora
oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora

I don't think I have any KH stuff, aside from items that came with as pre-order bonus for the games.

All my KH stuff is from Hot Topic. I got a Heartless beanie and a Heartless necklace from my last order.

Truthful Inquisitor

Same time next year guys?

Tipsy Reveler

Merry Christmas to all heart yum_coldone

Tipsy Reveler

And thank you, Anon, for the nice red scarf. I don't think Santa minds one way or another about the beer wink yum_coldone
Nidorous
kitsunen
Nidorous
kitsunen
OH SHOOT SHOULD I HAVE OPENED IT ON CHRISTMAS?!?!?!? HAHA I'M SORRY BUTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANKS YOU I GUESS ITS AN ADVANCE CHRISTMAS FOR ME HERE ON GAIA ON THE DAY MY DOG DIED

emotion_facepalm D'oh!

It cheered me up (The present) a little bit.I'm still quite sad about my dog sad She died alone (well she was with another dog but still)

I'm sorry she died. Had her a long time?

5 years...pretty long but not long enough I mean dogs are supposed to live till 15 sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff