Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oni kori ryu
Nidorous

One-Winged Angel was my ringtone for a while. xD

I SO want to go to the Square-Enix store just for all the Final Fantasy Goodies. =3

Oh, I know what you mean! I was kinda sad when I didn't go to Comicon that one year my friends went, but they got me some goodies from Square Enix for my birthday~ *pets Moogle plushie*

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
*giggles* Yay~ Now I can cosplay as my trainer in X~ Thank you, elves~ Once I get out of my Kingdom Hearts mood (which might be awhile), I change into my trainer~

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous

I have the turks and the final fantasy fanfare as two of my tones, then "Chocorena" as a tone as well.

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00775/ ---Where it first came from.

Hey~ I have that song on my computer~ My friend put it on a CD for me awhile back along with all these other remix songs. So many Time Scars~

I have the Fanfare as my notice tone. Every time I get a text it goes off~

Backwoods Survivor

Pesty Elf
Whatta_Hay
Good Evening... cat_4laugh

You doing something new with your hair? stare
rofl rofl rofl You like?

Animal Consumer

SiIIy-chu
Pesty Elf

Nidorous

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★

Oh gosh, thank you both so much for the lovely gifts!! I love them! You've made my day very special, and I hope you're both enjoying Christmas as much as I am. heart

Thank you again! Merry Christmas to you both!! heart

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★

You are very welcome and merry xmas to you too

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Rubai Sora
oni kori ryu
Nidorous

I SO want to go to the Square-Enix store just for all the Final Fantasy Goodies. =3

Oh, I know what you mean! I was kinda sad when I didn't go to Comicon that one year my friends went, but they got me some goodies from Square Enix for my birthday~ *pets Moogle plushie*

Square has a booth at ComicCon? /so needs to go next year

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora
oni kori ryu
Nidorous

Well, few years ago. Two of my friends got me my Moogle plushie, which makes me want to cosplay as Lulu more now. Another friend got me a CD from them for a game that never came out in America. It's really pretty music~ Dunno if my FMA pencil board is from them also since I don't know if they would sell just stuff for their games or for everything they do.

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Rubai Sora
oni kori ryu
Rubai Sora
oni kori ryu
Nidorous

Well, few years ago. Two of my friends got me my Moogle plushie, which makes me want to cosplay as Lulu more now. Another friend got me a CD from them for a game that never came out in America. It's really pretty music~ Dunno if my FMA pencil board is from them also since I don't know if they would sell just stuff for their games or for everything they do.

Hmm. I know their online store has a few different things.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oni kori ryu

Hmm. I know their online store has a few different things.

And it was something you could get from any other store.

Animal Consumer

Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Well it is Squall, alright, the guy who thinks everything is lame and just wants to hide in a corner and his most over used line is "Whatever..."
Not to mention he's drug around by the pushy Rinoa, who he some how for some reason later feels motivated to save. ( Personally would let her die. 4laugh )

*laughs* There is a reason why me and my friends call Squall the Emo God. I think you're not alone with the wish to kill Rinoa if the fics I read are any indication~ Then again, some of those fics make Rinoa and Squall siblings by using logic while other fics make her go insane.

Can't we just...kill her. crying

Romantic Lunatic

oni kori ryu
Seifer The Fallen Knight
Surprise me?

heart heart (sorry, I had to fangirl over your name for a moment.)
Always nice to meet a Fangirl. Merry Christmas, Miss.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous
Rubai Sora
Nidorous

Well it is Squall, alright, the guy who thinks everything is lame and just wants to hide in a corner and his most over used line is "Whatever..."
Not to mention he's drug around by the pushy Rinoa, who he some how for some reason later feels motivated to save. ( Personally would let her die. 4laugh )

*laughs* There is a reason why me and my friends call Squall the Emo God. I think you're not alone with the wish to kill Rinoa if the fics I read are any indication~ Then again, some of those fics make Rinoa and Squall siblings by using logic while other fics make her go insane.

Can't we just...kill her. crying

I wish... The only good part about her was her outfit.....

Animal Consumer

Seifer The Fallen Knight
oni kori ryu
Seifer The Fallen Knight
Surprise me?

heart heart (sorry, I had to fangirl over your name for a moment.)
Always nice to meet a Fangirl. Merry Christmas, Miss.

SEIFER, GOOD FOR NOTHING. KILL RINOA! 4laugh emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces