Pesty Elf
Horace The Elf
Nidorous
Horace The Elf
Nidorous
As much as I do not want to, but Horace's fluffy bed calls to me. gonk

Night all. blaugh

You just think that's fluff. yum_coldone

scream Have you been stashing the x-mas pudding in your mattress again?!

Didja ever wonder where all the lumps come from?

You 2 talking about my cooking again?! stare

ninja Nooooo. blaugh 4laugh

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

hey connor. smile

hello~ *schnurr* cat_whee I hope you will make a nice Char cat_whee maybe one for me cat_whee upps.. it's not up to me, to hope, says someone here.. cause I'm still not born in my story cat_crying

Rebel Kitten

purplewiz
mrgreen

*schnurr flausch around you* cat_whee

Stone-cold Trendsetter

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Connor Cuina
ninjaroobear

I made an Aim ._.

*schnurr flausch* cat_whee

Hallo! blaugh

Mega Nerd

Connor Cuina
purplewiz
mrgreen

Hi emotion_hug emotion_bigheart yum_donut

Rebel Kitten

ninjaroobear

Hallo! blaugh

emotion_yatta he can smile again cat_whee hello ^_^ don't let your ears hang down *schnurr*
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

hey connor. smile

hello~ *schnurr* cat_whee I hope you will make a nice Char cat_whee maybe one for me cat_whee upps.. it's not up to me, to hope, says someone here.. cause I'm still not born in my story cat_crying

*sighs* idk i have about half a page of profile done. hmm? not born yet in your story? i thought you already had made a OC connor?

Rebel Kitten

purplewiz
Connor Cuina
purplewiz
mrgreen

did not forget that potatoe thing redface not so easy to explain redface emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

Stone-cold Trendsetter

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Connor Cuina
ninjaroobear

Hallo! blaugh

emotion_yatta he can smile again cat_whee hello ^_^ don't let your ears hang down *schnurr*

Okay! 3nodding

Animal Consumer

ninjaroobear
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
ninjaroobear
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
Hello people!

Hi Roo. blaugh

Winning a smashblox tournament for 500k Wish me luck!!!!!!

Congrats! You won the tournament, and 500000 Gold. Try your luck in more Tournament games to win even more rewards! WOOT!!!!! 500k blaugh

Congrats! blaugh

I made an Aim ._.

You did? blaugh PM me the name?

Mega Nerd

Connor Cuina
purplewiz
Connor Cuina
purplewiz
mrgreen

did not forget that potatoe thing redface not so easy to explain redface emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

There's no rush - I know you're in pain and have other things you need to do that are more important. I'm just interested because I'm a foodie smile . I like to learn about different foods from culture to culture and how things are different and the same. So take all the time you need mrgreen

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

*sighs* idk i have about half a page of profile done. hmm? not born yet in your story? i thought you already had made a OC connor?

no reason for a sigh *schnurr* the admins of the rpg were first cat_eek cause it was so long cat_lol nothing that most someone make too cat_3nodding Yes, we twins are still not born cat_confused cause our parents.. ano.. cat_redface well she *points at the person behind all OCs* stopped writing, only BG cat_mad and that so close to the important scene cat_redface that not fot kids thing, you know cat_redface

Rebel Kitten

purplewiz

There's no rush - I know you're in pain and have other things you need to do that are more important. I'm just interested because I'm a foodie smile . I like to learn about different foods from culture to culture and how things are different and the same. So take all the time you need mrgreen

would be nice to learn from each other cat_whee maybe we try it in bossi's chat one day, when I can write better. *flausch* cat_whee
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

no reason for a sigh *schnurr* the admins of the rpg were first cat_eek cause it was so long cat_lol nothing that most someone make too cat_3nodding Yes, we twins are still not born cat_confused cause our parents.. ano.. cat_redface well she *points at the person behind all OCs* stopped writing, only BG cat_mad and that so close to the important scene cat_redface that not fot kids thing, you know cat_redface

hmm how do you OC with a caracter who isant born yet? sweatdrop yea i know there is no reason to saigh i just really want my first OC to be awsome and i am for some reason lacking my inspiration. I can't understand why...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff