Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Cat

Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote
emotion_zzz

maybe we could try a small RPG cat_redface we 3.. kay I should ask Samu, before I say that cat_3nodding bed? cat_whee

eek

Rebel Kitten

Isamu 08

eek

cat_eek ano.. *plays shy with an ear* *angels smile* do you have nice weather?
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote
emotion_zzz

maybe we could try a small RPG cat_redface we 3.. kay I should ask Samu, before I say that cat_3nodding bed? cat_whee

haha i dont have the Rping skills yet without a completed OC.

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

that's why cat_wink maybe it helps.. cat_whee like my twin wrote *schnurr*
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

that's why cat_wink maybe it helps.. cat_whee like my twin wrote *schnurr*

hmm good point.. but wouldn't it make it easeir for me know how my caracter should act? haha idk. you all have more exsperience on the subject then i do. sweatdrop

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

hmm good point.. but wouldn't it make it easeir for me know how my caracter should act? haha idk. you all have more exsperience on the subject then i do. sweatdrop

*smile* you can test that all, if you like a bad one, or good or mix, someone with 2 faces *schnurr* my twin is right, I like your avi too cat_whee Bossi ehm Isamu means we could use her chat, to play. *flausch*
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

*smile* you can test that all, if you like a bad one, or good or mix, someone with 2 faces *schnurr* my twin is right, I like your avi too cat_whee Bossi ehm Isamu means we could use her chat, to play. *flausch*

haha k it would be a good test. Not sure where to even start on makeing corrections for the reprofileing. another goal for it. i want my caracter to be fun to doodle or draw and stuff too. you know? but i dont really know how all of RPing goes either sweatdrop sweet! Thanks. I thought this outfit was pretty cool as i was putting it together.

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

haha k it would be a good test. Not sure where to even start on makeing corrections for the reprofileing. another goal for it. i want my caracter to be fun to doodle or draw and stuff too. you know? but i dont really know how all of RPing goes either sweatdrop sweet! Thanks. I thought this outfit was pretty cool as i was putting it together.

*nod* all we can do, is to give it a try cat_whee *schnurr flausch* if you like phake-kun, thats very good for a start cat_whee and we have time, I will never forget how hard it was 2002 to make my first 2 charas and not alone cat_wink the Mum of the twins is my second one from 2002 and he is still not perfect, can learn and develope, that's why it makes fun, to play with him outside his story in RPGs or cross over stories etc .. cat_whee
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

*nod* all we can do, is to give it a try cat_whee *schnurr flausch* if you like phake-kun, thats very good for a start cat_whee and we have time, I will never forget how hard it was 2002 to make my first 2 charas and not alone cat_wink the Mum of the twins is my second one from 2002 and he is still not perfect, can learn and develope, that's why it makes fun, to play with him outside his story in RPGs or cross over stories etc .. cat_whee

you have a good point. Your right maybe along the way i'll come accross his stoy line maybe.
Pesty Elf
kitsunen
HELLO!

Hello!~~~ Glad to see you found us! biggrin

Yeeeeaaahhhhh Good Evening There Good Morning Here~~

Sparkly Noob

Nidorous
KageKyoko
Nidorous
KageKyoko
Nidorous
KageKyoko

pfft. not enough!
and what about spectators? what's a dance without spectators hmm?

edit: OH WAIT OK I GOT WHAT YOU MEAN. LOL i fail...

rofl And look, Roo joined us! emotion_yatta

bahahah yeahhhh Now i get it. -facepalm-
Hi Roo? =P

And roo leaves us again. rofl But you get to see my other stripper buddy. emotion_yatta

ALSO! Cat Sapphire was in here earlier she plays FF XIV too if you want someone to play it with

LOL true true~~
and loool what puts that idea into your head? that i play FF XIV? xD I play MABINOGI <3333

Really? gonk Thought you played that. Darn. Then I must be more tired than I thought.

probably~
you should play Mabinogiiii~~~ <3333333 >D

Animal Consumer

KageKyoko

probably~

I need to download PWI and play it again. blaugh My laptop died and I'm having withdraws. gonk

Sparkly Noob

Nidorous
KageKyoko

probably~

I need to download PWI and play it again. blaugh My laptop died and I'm having withdraws. gonk

PWI? o.o

Oh noo! is it repaired now?

Animal Consumer

KageKyoko
Nidorous
KageKyoko

probably~

PWI? o.o

Oh noo! is it repaired now?

Perfect World International And while it is an overall site with alot of games, there is an MMORPG on there titled after the site. PWI.

Sadly...no. I think the power pack on the motherboard died. It won't stay running, shuts itself off when plugged in, battery wont charge on it. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff