• Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
ninjaroobear

Winning a smashblox tournament for 500k Wish me luck!!!!!!

Congrats! You won the tournament, and 500000 Gold. Try your luck in more Tournament games to win even more rewards! WOOT!!!!! 500k blaugh

Congrats! blaugh

I made an Aim ._.

You did? blaugh PM me the name?

Sent it

Mega Nerd

Connor Cuina
purplewiz

There's no rush - I know you're in pain and have other things you need to do that are more important. I'm just interested because I'm a foodie smile . I like to learn about different foods from culture to culture and how things are different and the same. So take all the time you need mrgreen

would be nice to learn from each other cat_whee maybe we try it in bossi's chat one day, when I can write better. *flausch* cat_whee

Only if you're up to it. There's no need for you to feel worse. Food will wait mrgreen

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

hmm how do you OC with a caracter who isant born yet? sweatdrop yea i know there is no reason to saigh i just really want my first OC to be awsome and i am for some reason lacking my inspiration. I can't understand why...

cause the person here has us all in her mind, even OCs without profile etc.. and well, she know how it will happen but she was not able to write so far cat_cry
Conny o,ô my keyboard *wave*
Sure .. take your time, like I worte, my first OC was a hm~ how can I say it right.. a heavy birth? especially too many friends thought she should have this or that etc rolleyes and I was a newbie .. not sure if I should make her strong, or not.. after the rpg died, I changed my girl so, that she was for me good. But I had no chat, where I could try to play with her, I must write in the rpg. Terrible was it, face to face with the other players, as we met each other. redface
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

hmm how do you OC with a caracter who isant born yet? sweatdrop yea i know there is no reason to saigh i just really want my first OC to be awsome and i am for some reason lacking my inspiration. I can't understand why...

cause the person here has us all in her mind, even OCs without profile etc.. and well, she know how it will happen but she was not able to write so far cat_cry
Conny o,ô my keyboard *wave*
Sure .. take your time, like I worte, my first OC was a hm~ how can I say it right.. a heavy birth? especially too many friends thought she should have this or that etc rolleyes and I was a newbie .. not sure if I should make her strong, or not.. after the rpg died, I changed my girl so, that she was for me good. But I had no chat, where I could try to play with her, I must write in the rpg. Terrible was it, face to face with the other players, as we met each other. redface

Hmm sounds like about where i am on mine. not really sure if i want to change what i have for his story or not..

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

Hmm sounds like about where i am on mine. not really sure if i want to change what i have for his story or not..

*smile* we should try a play in Samu's chat... many ideas come from playing just for fun emotion_bigheart

Greedy Fatcat

Stone-cold Trendsetter

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ninjaroobear
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
ninjaroobear

Winning a smashblox tournament for 500k Wish me luck!!!!!!

Congrats! You won the tournament, and 500000 Gold. Try your luck in more Tournament games to win even more rewards! WOOT!!!!! 500k blaugh

Congrats! blaugh

I made an Aim ._.

Sent it

How do you get this thing to work !??!?!? scream
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

*smile* we should try a play in Samu's chat... many ideas come from playing just for fun emotion_bigheart

*smiles back* yea that would be awsome biggrin . when should we give it a shot?

Animal Consumer

HisKittyBoton
heart

Hi Boton! blaugh

Animal Consumer

ninjaroobear
ninjaroobear
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
Nidorous

Congrats! blaugh

I made an Aim ._.

Sent it

rofl Is your sister helping you or...?

Stone-cold Trendsetter

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
ninjaroobear
Nidorous
ninjaroobear
Nidorous

Congrats! blaugh

I made an Aim ._.

Sent it

rofl Is your sister helping you or...?

She tried but :L

Rebel Kitten

PhAkE_Lovenote

chat is free, cause we have not an active rpg right now, my poor ocs there ._. when I can better write and bossi is on ^_^ evening, not in the morning User Image *points at my time* lol
Connor Cuina
PhAkE_Lovenote

chat is free, cause we have not an active rpg right now, my poor ocs there ._. when I can better write and bossi is on ^_^ evening, not in the morning User Image *points at my time* lol

it is morning where you are?

Greedy Fatcat

Nidorous
HisKittyBoton
heart

Hi Boton! blaugh

Yes, yes, hello indeed.
I've been sort of absent a few days.

So, anyways, whatcha think of the 03 recolors?

Animal Consumer

HisKittyBoton
Nidorous
HisKittyBoton
heart

Hi Boton! blaugh

Yes, yes, hello indeed.
I've been sort of absent a few days.

So, anyways, whatcha think of the 03 recolors?

I think...Gaia is hard up for money and this is just their way to get people to buy cash cards, so they can give them the Flynn's booty, then enticing them to spend it on recolors. 3nodding All a marketing tactic. Appreciation my undead....^%*&! blaugh

What are your thoughts on it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces