Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
Hey you emotion_hug
I know you've been busy but I wanted to let you know that I would happily buy another ally potion pack from you. I'm in no hurry, so whenever you are back (or if you need time to collect more) just let me know.
I keep missing days of late for the voting streak to aquire them, but I do have several already stocked up so I can send a trade now. smile They've dropped in value 20B okay by you instead of 25?

Of course. I put 20B in the trade 3nodding

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I bought Sandseed! 145B. Used a few mythril coins I had sitting waiting for just such reason, plus the trade from you. I've less than 5B now. xd But I also think I've enough pots to auto level Sandseed to at least 30!

Sir_Catherine
I bought Sandseed! 145B. Used a few mythril coins I had sitting waiting for just such reason, plus the trade from you. I've less than 5B now. xd But I also think I've enough pots to auto level Sandseed to at least 30!

Congratulations!
Don't forget that Sandseed has very weird evolution levels. I believe it's 12 for the first and 28 for the second, but you should double check to be sure.

Edit: I checked because it would have bothered me. 12 and 28 is correct.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PurpleLovr
Sir_Catherine

Congratulations!
Don't forget that Sandseed has very weird evolution levels. I believe it's 12 for the first and 28 for the second, but you should double check to be sure.

Well, I'll take her up to 28 now and see what I can do about building my gold back up in return. lol

Thank you for the double check.

Umm...if the nudist thread is up and running, do you have a link? I'm rather out of that loop and probably wont directly participate, but I can go nude and support all who do just for the spirit of community.

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
Sir_Catherine

Congratulations!

Well, I'll take her up to 28 now and see what I can do about building my gold back up in return. lol

Thank you for the double check.

Umm...if the nudist thread is up and running, do you have a link? I'm rather out of that loop and probably wont directly participate, but I can go nude and support all who do just for the spirit of community.

No problemo! I would hate for you to miss out on level rewards just because Sandseed is screwy.

Here you are! I would have no idea who you should go nude for, but I wish you lots of luck in figuring it out!

Now that I'm mostly back, I'm going to try to make a point of reviving this.
First, I'll have to revise the quest section and fix the image issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff