Welcome to Gaia! ::

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PurpleLovr
I don't remember exactly, but I believe it's decent enough. Probably slightly less powerful than Vulcarus or Dasher.
Knowing that helps a lot, thank you. If it's not significantly better than Vulcarus or Dasher I'm not going to spend 20-30 billion on it. I like Vulcarus and Dasher fine and don't need another kin that wont out fight them anyhow.

Friendly Conversationalist

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
I don't remember exactly, but I believe it's decent enough. Probably slightly less powerful than Vulcarus or Dasher.
Knowing that helps a lot, thank you. If it's not significantly better than Vulcarus or Dasher I'm not going to spend 20-30 billion on it. I like Vulcarus and Dasher fine and don't need another kin that wont out fight them anyhow.

You're welcome!

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
You're welcome!
Now I've a similar question as to the Ember the Fox type kin. Which of those is best? Is the original Ember a tree killer even if it isn't the best of the Fox kin? Not sure if I can truly afford Ember, but I do like the look of it.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Hooray! GC actually granted; a whole 21 cents quarter worth. Considering I'm aiming for just 299 that's not too shabby for my first effort in a long time. I saw the Feygriff kin in the game shop... xd It's a griffin, I have to get it. biggrin Should probably check the market, but it's a good reason to try the GC grants again. Couldn't get a survey to save my life, kept not qualifying, but the "mini quizzes" and info slides worked fine. 3-4 GC each, do half dozen a day, I can do that. The surveys are supposedly worth 500+ but if they wont give me one I'm not going to waste my time.

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
You're welcome!
Now I've a similar question as to the Ember the Fox type kin. Which of those is best? Is the original Ember a tree killer even if it isn't the best of the Fox kin? Not sure if I can truly afford Ember, but I do like the look of it.

Considering there are now so many Fox variations (and they all have different stats, skills, etc.) your questions really deserve a more thorough answer than I can give with my current level of exhaustion. For now, I'll direct you to a post that will hopefully help with this decision.
Low Level Tree-killers
This one might be helpful too
High Level Tree-killers

Also, I hope you will be able to get your cutie griffin soon!

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
Those links are very helpful, especially as they've been updated since I last saw them.

Confirmed right away Ember the Fox is a low level tree killer. Stagony is listed, but seems to be very light in damage in comparison to most of the others. I think I'll get him up to 25 for potential splicing but hold off after that. Vulcarus, Flyvern and Night Myotistrike look all about the same at level 50. Probably poke at Myo until final evolution...maybe? Kind of wish I hadn't bothered at all now but at the time he looked like a good option for what I had. Eh, get him to 15 and his first evolution at least.

On the plus side, Prancer's stats look equal to Pumperilla's and I keep reading about how awesome that kin is. Cheers! Heck, it's damage looks equal to Sakura's, even if it's health isn't. It beats out an Ember Fox, but that fox would beat out the rest, so I might still try to get one. The Feygriff will be just for fun. smile

Thanks for putting up with my kin-babble! emotion_hug

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
Those links are very helpful, especially as they've been updated since I last saw them.

Confirmed right away Ember the Fox is a low level tree killer. Stagony is listed, but seems to be very light in damage in comparison to most of the others. I think I'll get him up to 25 for potential splicing but hold off after that. Vulcarus, Flyvern and Night Myotistrike look all about the same at level 50. Probably poke at Myo until final evolution...maybe? Kind of wish I hadn't bothered at all now but at the time he looked like a good option for what I had. Eh, get him to 15 and his first evolution at least.

On the plus side, Prancer's stats look equal to Pumperilla's and I keep reading about how awesome that kin is. Cheers! Heck, it's damage looks equal to Sakura's, even if it's health isn't. It beats out an Ember Fox, but that fox would beat out the rest, so I might still try to get one. The Feygriff will be just for fun. smile

Thanks for putting up with my kin-babble! emotion_hug

Great! I'm glad they help. I feel that this guide just doesn't put enough emphasis on the resist stat. There are kins with damage and health comparable to Sakura but they cannot fare as well against Sycas simply because they get poisoned every fight. Her resist keeps her alive just as much as her high health does.

I can help with some of the kin that you don't feel like leveling. I could send you some more Ally pots (I went a little crazy with those) or even level one for you. I wouldn't be able to get to it for a bit, but I should get more free time soon!

Shy Giver

PurpleLovr
I just noticed that you completed your quest! Congrats!
You going to quest for something new?

Your_Destiny_Awaits
PurpleLovr
I just noticed that you completed your quest! Congrats!
You going to quest for something new?

Thank you very much! heart
Nope. I'll probably always have things on my wishlist, but my next step is to prepare for opening my first charity. I was hoping this process would be a bit quicker, but I've just been sooooo busy with school crap. I'll have to push myself to get to work on it soon!

Shy Giver

PurpleLovr
Nope. I'll probably always have things on my wishlist, but my next step is to prepare for opening my first charity. I was hoping this process would be a bit quicker, but I've just been sooooo busy with school crap. I'll have to push myself to get to work on it soon!
Good luck with that! biggrin

Your_Destiny_Awaits
PurpleLovr
Good luck with that! biggrin

Thank you very much 4laugh

SirValen's Wife

Dedicated Heart

25,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
Good luck!! Seems you are making good progress already!

SweetMiserie
Good luck!! Seems you are making good progress already!

Thanks. I'm in the middle of transitioning to the next part which is to make my first every charity!

cariladiezmil's Bestie

Feline Spirit

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Good luck to you too! heart
Your thread looks way nice too!!!

Mewsical Neko
Good luck to you too! heart
Your thread looks way nice too!!!