Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

Sir_Catherine
I see by your status you're participating in our lovely event. Which team? I'm a knight for Jack's team. *shrug* It's his holiday, thus my support. I supported the bunny last spring. Of course, I'd support any other NPC over Dietrich!

About the heals; I like having clerics around! Your class gives heals that actually do good, lol. I can heal, sort of. I do a critical of 11 points though. xd I do like my greater damage though and I'm less of a target over all. Sorry, but clerics and mages are far easier to hit without being countered.

I didn't know all this when I chose to be a knight though. What made you choose cleric? A friend of mine is playing as a cleric for the bunnies. She's beating my but as far as levels and points goes! smile *is far too happy with the 'knight' class achievement title to care*
I'm on Jack's team as well. My reasoning is the same as yours. It is his holiday. I could care less what he did to EB's face, you don't go around stealing holidays! Has no one seen The Santa Clause 3?? emotion_donotwant

That's true. My high heal is epic emotion_awesome I just always have the problem of other people healing themselves before I can get to them. It's the best way for me to get experience but I have to be so fast emotion_0A0 One time my low hit got a critical of like 14 points. I was so proud! Oh and people steal my kills all the time. Like cut it out! emotion_donotwant

I was going to pick rogue. (Rogues are supposed to be great at crits, so they are my favorites in RPGs) But I was like, "Na, people probably need healing." I remembered half a minute later that anyone can heal themselves emotion_facepalm At this point I'd love to be a mage. They look really well-rounded. I made it to level 3 tonight. I'm hoping to reach 5 by the end of tomorrow since it is my day off. We shall see xd

Naughty Girl

Bump!~ heart

I'm not participating in this event... It looks like a bump fest. :/

The Faithful Pirate
Bump!~ heart

It is, but requires almost no work. And as far as I can tell, you never hit a "posting too fast" error. I'm kind of addicted, but getting to level 4 is irritating.

Naughty Girl

PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
Bump!~ heart

It is, but requires almost no work. And as far as I can tell, you never hit a "posting too fast" error. I'm kind of addicted, but getting to level 4 is irritating.

Hmm...ain't nobody got time for that. xD

The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
Bump!~ heart

Yup. I was hoping to get to 5 today since its my day off. Not even halfway to 4...

Naughty Girl

PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
Bump!~ heart

Yup. I was hoping to get to 5 today since its my day off. Not even halfway to 4...

Geez... Also: I want a day off. D;

The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
Bump!~ heart

It's not fun because its never completely free (I usually always have homework) but I get lazy so I don't do any.

Naughty Girl

PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
Bump!~ heart

It's not fun because its never completely free (I usually always have homework) but I get lazy so I don't do any.

Aww...I'm sowwie. :c

The Faithful Pirate

Aww...I'm sowwie. :c
It's okay. I did clean a bit and bake brownies 3nodding

Naughty Girl

If you can find yourself a Glad ovenware baking pan, by all means, buy it. You have to put it on a baking sheet, but it makes for super moist brownies. I recommend Betty Crocker brand, with a few dark chocolate chips added to the mix. c:

The Faithful Pirate
If you can find yourself a Glad ovenware baking pan, by all means, buy it. You have to put it on a baking sheet, but it makes for super moist brownies. I recommend Betty Crocker brand, with a few dark chocolate chips added to the mix. c:
Oooo Ill look into it 3nodding I was trying out a new "Triple fudge" mix but I'm not a fan of it. I wasn't expecting it to be so close in texture to fudge (which I'm not a fan of)

Naughty Girl

PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
Oooo Ill look into it 3nodding I was trying out a new "Triple fudge" mix but I'm not a fan of it. I wasn't expecting it to be so close in texture to fudge (which I'm not a fan of)

I never bake brownies any other way. A warning though: You have to cut them pretty small, or they won't last very long. x3

The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate

I never bake brownies any other way. A warning though: You have to cut them pretty small, or they won't last very long. x3
Haha I will keep that in mind.

Naughty Girl

Morning Bumpity!~ heart

Naughty Girl

Afternoon Bumpity!~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items