Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
The Faithful Pirate
PurpleLovr
An update has just been completed! RIGs have also been sorted alphabetically both in my inventory and on the front page.

As a person who needs things in some semblance of an order, I applaud you. c:

Haha thanks mrgreen
The inventory organizing was a lot of hard work and took a long time. Putting it in alphabetical order in here was much easier since I just had to cut/paste everything to move it around. It should also be much easier to update in the future!

It will! I've always kept my inventory alphabetized. The last thing I organized was my Donations list. It was just in order by oldest to newest, but then I had repeat offenders. Much easier to find them if they're alphabetical. x3

Hmm, that's a really good idea too! I might alphabetize that one too, but I have so many other things I need to do first sweatdrop

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Do you think these gold sinks Gaia has been running more frequently are having any effect? If so, how much and in what way?
My guess would be they might be acting as a mild counter to the gold generators, thus a minor stabilizer for prices at least in the short term.

Sir_Catherine
Do you think these gold sinks Gaia has been running more frequently are having any effect? If so, how much and in what way?
My guess would be they might be acting as a mild counter to the gold generators, thus a minor stabilizer for prices at least in the short term.

That does seem to be the only thing they are doing, at the moment.
Though I'm glad for some form of stability. Imagine if these generators were running rampant?? gonk

Naughty Girl

Sir_Catherine

What we don't see is the total amount of gold users have, versus the donation amount. To explain, users with smaller amounts are probably hoarding it while users with enough gold to fill an Olympic swimming pool are donating? I for one consider myself to be on the lower side of the two, hoarding every coin.

Of course, the flip-side would state that each user is donating appropriately, but that seems doubtful.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
I don't want to imagine if there were no gold sinks, only gold generators, thank you very much. xp
The Faithful Pirate
What we don't see is the total amount of gold users have, versus the donation amount. To explain, users with smaller amounts are probably hoarding it while users with enough gold to fill an Olympic swimming pool are donating? I for one consider myself to be on the lower side of the two, hoarding every coin.

Of course, the flip-side would state that each user is donating appropriately, but that seems doubtful.
I usually hoard my gold as I'm obviously at the lower end of the economy but this time I did make an exception. Librarian achievement for 100K? I had to!

Naughty Girl

Sir_Catherine
I don't want to imagine if there were no gold sinks, only gold generators, thank you very much. xp
The Faithful Pirate

I usually hoard my gold as I'm obviously at the lower end of the economy but this time I did make an exception. Librarian achievement for 100K? I had to!

Same. That much I could part with willingly. c:

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Purple, you silly goose. smile What have you been picking up that's got you into three inventory pages?

Sir_Catherine
Purple, you silly goose. smile What have you been picking up that's got you into three inventory pages?

Haha mrgreen Just lots of older items that I had my eyes on but never picked up. Then I grabbed the Bundlemas bundle for day one and that shot me into 3 pages.
I've chiseled it down to just under 3 now, but I don't know how long that will last.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
The inventory organizing was a lot of hard work and took a long time. Putting it in alphabetical order in here was much easier since I just had to cut/paste everything to move it around. It should also be much easier to update in the future!
I'm curious, did you alphabetize regardless of tab location in the dressing room or did you alphabetize within clothing categories shown in the inventory arranger?

I like to organize within clothing categories and then by cost. Going by cost tends to arrange simpler to fancier just by the nature of the matter, as well as older and newer to some degree as well.

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
I'm curious, did you alphabetize regardless of tab location in the dressing room or did you alphabetize within clothing categories shown in the inventory arranger?

I like to organize within clothing categories and then by cost. Going by cost tends to arrange simpler to fancier just by the nature of the matter, as well as older and newer to some degree as well.

I didn't have to worry about any of that, because I only organized the RIGs. The rest of my inventory is still a disaster area. So far I've been keeping it that way because I'm very familiar with where all my items are based on when I bought them (or in relation to other items). It also helps me figure out which items I have bought, never used, and might as well get rid of. If it's any further back than midway-down the second page, it's time to go!

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150

Sir_Catherine
User Image

Thank you

Naughty Girl

Bump!~ heart