Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anything you feel like the G2LQ owners could improve on?

Be more active with visitors. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Add more rules. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Add more contests. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Include better rewards as incentives for being a regular. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Make the thread more visually appealing. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Other (please post if choosing this). 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Nothing! You guys are doing an amazing job! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Prophet

Ray Ban
So, hacked, banned, lost info, or... something else entirely?

First 2 times I was banned but I made a complete 180 both those times and ended up having way better items than previously owned. 3rd time info got lost and what I tried doing didn't help as I kept getting captchas.

I would say though I do have better items than I did have before and I'm recovering much better than I imaged thanks to those who've already helped me out today. I'm going to make sure I'll never get hacked again or lose info/unable to login to account.

To be fair, however, when I did get hacked I was a mere younger teen just starting off on the internet and in online gaming, so I was pretty gullible at those times. I do blame myself for not being able to use my 3rd account. There's no excuse for me not being able to, but maybe one day. Right now I'm only focused on this account and this quest thread. Once I'm done with my quests I'm giving back to those who've helped me out and the greater questing community.

Also, I did tell the peeps over at the Anon Gift Giving Thread I was going to bed. I'm going to go do that now so it was real nice chatting with you. I'll be on tomorrow!

Come again. smile

Generous Spirit

Sir Marty the Magnificent
Come again. smile

Pleasure talking to you as well. And will do.

7,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Konnichiwa Minna, do forgive me if I'm not as talkative as Marty sweatdrop I've never actually been much of a talker sweatdrop I've always been the shy one of the group ><

Junior

boop
what's up in here
4laugh

Generous Spirit

Pichu100000
Konnichiwa Minna, do forgive me if I'm not as talkative as Marty sweatdrop I've never actually been much of a talker sweatdrop I've always been the shy one of the group ><

Not a problem at all. I can relate. I used to be the same way back in high school. How are you?

7,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ray Ban
Pichu100000

Not a problem at all. I can relate. I used to be the same way back in high school. How are you?

I'm great thank you. ^^ How about you?

Generous Spirit

Pichu100000
Ray Ban
Pichu100000

I'm great thank you. ^^ How about you?

Okay, I suppose. I just proved to myself that I'm less tech-savvy than I thought I was, so yay.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yeah, I guess if you don't have "blessed hands" but are motivated to achieve becoming an artist it's possible, but I just wish I could do it. I wouldn't have the drive to ever accomplishment, however.

BTW, I added a couple of bumping contests so feel free to check that out. It's not much but I wanted something for visitors to see in case they wanted to win something. Other quest threads are doing it so I felt like I needed to include some in mine asap.
I didn't have them. I learned to have them. xd It kept me distracted when things got rough. It was nice to focus on something like this. biggrin

I may do it, but I have my own questing thread to bump up. sweatdrop I do not mind chatting in others though, to help people out some.

Prophet

Vocality
boop
what's up in here
4laugh

User Image

Welcome to mine and Pichu's quest thread! How are you today?

Ray Ban
Pichu100000

When it concerns online and video game activities I tend to be the leader. IRL, unless I'm with a real close friend (like Pichu), I'm just as shy as her. razz

And oh god, I hated high school. High school was the last straw for me and made me realize just how bad compulsory schooling was.

quayla666
I didn't have them. I learned to have them. xd It kept me distracted when things got rough. It was nice to focus on something like this. biggrin

I may do it, but I have my own questing thread to bump up. sweatdrop I do not mind chatting in others though, to help people out some.

Okay, so your quest thread is in your sig. I'll be sure to pop in sometimes and keep it bumped and active. I'll try my best because it's hard running your own quest thread while being active in other quest and charity threads.

Junior

I'm good, well I went to sleep cause I posted that at like 5AM

Prophet

Vocality

I'm good, well I went to sleep cause I posted that at like 5AM

I just woke up too! I went to bed around 7:30am and I was beyond exhausted. I had to eat though so I just grew some balls, ate some lean pockets, drank some milk then straight to bed. Only thing I didn't do was brush my teeth, so when I woke up that was the first thing I did.

Junior

OH POOPSICKLES I FORGOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH
brb

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Okay, so your quest thread is in your sig. I'll be sure to pop in sometimes and keep it bumped and active. I'll try my best because it's hard running your own quest thread while being active in other quest and charity threads.
Aww, thank you, but I do understand how hard it is. biggrin You do not need to do that at all. I just ask that if you like the thread, please give me a <3. I want to try and have a popular thread, since I never had one in all of this time. xd

Prophet

Vocality

OH POOPSICKLES I FORGOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH
brb

One does not simply forget to brush their teeth! emotion_facepalm lol But you do that. I know if I do go to bed without brushing I do it immediately when I wake up.

quayla666

Aww, thank you, but I do understand how hard it is. biggrin You do not need to do that at all. I just ask that if you like the thread, please give me a <3. I want to try and have a popular thread, since I never had one in all of this time. xd

<3'd for you. You've really been at it for quite a while now. We can be affiliates once I get some art for my thread. I'm still unsure of whether Pichu will do it, but if she can't be arsed to or too busy to make some hopefully I can get some help.

I'm also in the works of creating other things for this quest thread; such as an event/charity mule, add more contests, etc.

Junior

It's okay I'm nice and fresh now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out