Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anything you feel like the G2LQ owners could improve on?

Be more active with visitors. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Add more rules. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Add more contests. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Include better rewards as incentives for being a regular. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Make the thread more visually appealing. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Other (please post if choosing this). 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Nothing! You guys are doing an amazing job! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sir Marty the Magnificent

You are most welcome. heart I was determined to keep trying, until it got through. xd

Thank you for posting that. biggrin heart

It sounds like we have a lot in common. Though, if she plans on going to work for that company, the schooling is quite a bit, and not loan approved. (God mom works for Sony, been trying to get into gaming companies for years now.)

More than likely, since they seem to even want to do that to animated items. emotion_facepalm

Prophet

quayla666

You are most welcome. heart I was determined to keep trying, until it got through. xd

Thank you for posting that. biggrin heart

It sounds like we have a lot in common. Though, if she plans on going to work for that company, the schooling is quite a bit, and not loan approved. (God mom works for Sony, been trying to get into gaming companies for years now.)

More than likely, since they seem to even want to do that to animated items. emotion_facepalm

I find it funny that my parents wanted me to go to trade school for video games when I'm not interested in neither schooling nor video game development. The only facet I want to partake in video gaming is pro gaming, which is probably just as hard if not harder than the actual field.

I wouldn't be surprised. I really wish they would stop with the gold generators, but hopefully the hyperinflation will get so bad that the market will just end up crashing onto itself because the "99%" won't be able to afford anything.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

I find it funny that my parents wanted me to go to trade school for video games when I'm not interested in neither schooling nor video game development. The only facet I want to partake in video gaming is pro gaming, which is probably just as hard if not harder than the actual field.

I wouldn't be surprised. I really wish they would stop with the gold generators, but hopefully the hyperinflation will get so bad that the market will just end up crashing onto itself because the "99%" won't be able to afford anything.

I guess they just wanted what was best for you? Or, at least trying? biggrin It is a hard industry to get into, if you cannot afford it. sweatdrop

It might, but who knows? People seem to be alright with spending real money on the site.. Those who don't, well.. Too bad for us? sweatdrop Which stinks, because I have been on here since 2003. xd

Prophet

quayla666

I guess they just wanted what was best for you? Or, at least trying? biggrin It is a hard industry to get into, if you cannot afford it. sweatdrop

It might, but who knows? People seem to be alright with spending real money on the site.. Those who don't, well.. Too bad for us? sweatdrop Which stinks, because I have been on here since 2003. xd

I wish I could share your optimism. Really.

It's been tough... with my parents. We really don't see eye to eye much on things anymore. I don't talk to my dad much anymore because of this since he's generally been really unsupportive. We can't even compromise because with either of us it's my way or the highway. I don't settle for less and most of the time neither do they.

The whole spending RL $ has just gotten to the point where it's destroying the in-game economy now. Those who spend casually or nothing at all are forced to take a backseat while the GC moguls control the market. That really bothers me since Gaia Inc is basically those who survive on GG mostly or only to buy GC or go home.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

It's been tough... with my parents. We really don't see eye to eye much on things anymore. I don't talk to my dad much anymore because of this since he's generally been really unsupportive. We can't even compromise because with either of us it's my way or the highway. I don't settle for less and most of the time neither do they.

The whole spending RL $ has just gotten to the point where it's destroying the in-game economy now. Those who spend casually or nothing at all are forced to take a backseat while the GC moguls control the market. That really bothers me since Gaia Inc is basically those who survive on GG mostly or only to buy GC or go home.
Well, I do not see the point in being negative, because it does nothing but put you in a worse spot than what actually is. sweatdrop

Ah, I see. At least you have your family. heart

Yes, I can understand that, since I shall never be able to afford it. sweatdrop But, that is what art is for. xd heart

Prophet

quayla666

Well, I do not see the point in being negative, because it does nothing but put you in a worse spot than what actually is. sweatdrop

Ah, I see. At least you have your family. heart

Yes, I can understand that, since I shall never be able to afford it. sweatdrop But, that is what art is for. xd heart

Sadly I wasn't blessed with the artistic talent you and Pichu were. whee

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

This took years of training to accomplish. xd No blessing acquired.

Prophet

quayla666

I can't even draw a stick figure even if my life depended on it. razz

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
quayla666

I couldn't do that either, but learned to draw after being determined. biggrin

Prophet

quayla666
quayla666

I couldn't do that either, but learned to draw after being determined. biggrin

Yeah, I guess if you don't have "blessed hands" but are motivated to achieve becoming an artist it's possible, but I just wish I could do it. I wouldn't have the drive to ever accomplishment, however.

BTW, I added a couple of bumping contests so feel free to check that out. It's not much but I wanted something for visitors to see in case they wanted to win something. Other quest threads are doing it so I felt like I needed to include some in mine asap.

Generous Spirit

Good luck. Also, hello.

Prophet

Ray Ban
Good luck. Also, hello.

Thank you! emotion_hug

Welcome to mine and my friend's thread. I hope you're having a wonderful night/morning/afternoon/evening.

Generous Spirit

Ray Ban
Good luck. Also, hello.

Thank you! emotion_hug

Welcome to mine and my friend's thread. I hope you're having a wonderful night/morning/afternoon/evening.

Just covering all the bases huh? Hope you're having a good all of those too. Your quest seems kind of daunting, by the way. o.o

Prophet

Ray Ban
Ray Ban
Good luck. Also, hello.

Thank you! emotion_hug

Just covering all the bases huh? Hope you're having a good all of those too. Your quest seems kind of daunting, by the way. o.o

Lol yes, whenever I say good night, morning, etc. people tell me the complete opposite. I'll probably be doing that regularly from now on. razz

Yes, it kind of is. It doesn't help that I lost access to my last account and that I'm actually starting to put in 120% dedication into it now rather than doing it a few years ago and being way more careful online, but you know what they say, "Better late than never."

Generous Spirit

Ray Ban
Ray Ban
Good luck. Also, hello.

Thank you! emotion_hug

Lol yes, whenever I say good night, morning, etc. people tell me the complete opposite. I'll probably be doing that regularly from now on. razz

Yes, it kind of is. It doesn't help that I lost access to my last account and that I'm actually starting to put in 120% dedication into it now rather than doing it a few years ago and being way more careful online, but you know what they say, "Better late than never."

So, hacked, banned, lost info, or... something else entirely?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff