Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anything you feel like the G2LQ owners could improve on?

Be more active with visitors. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Add more rules. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Add more contests. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Include better rewards as incentives for being a regular. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Make the thread more visually appealing. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Other (please post if choosing this). 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Nothing! You guys are doing an amazing job! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sir Marty the Magnificent

<3'd for you. You've really been at it for quite a while now. We can be affiliates once I get some art for my thread. I'm still unsure of whether Pichu will do it, but if she can't be arsed to or too busy to make some hopefully I can get some help.

I'm also in the works of creating other things for this quest thread; such as an event/charity mule, add more contests, etc.

Thank you very much for doing that. heart That would be awesome. biggrin heart I still need to do a better banner for myself. xd I just stink at banners. lol I need to figure out how to do that for myself. sweatdrop I would offer to help, but I have over 100 arts to do for people, whom have donated their butts off. emotion_facepalm

That would all be awesome ideas. biggrin I have yet to do a contest for my thread, because the art kept me so occupied. sweatdrop I am also trying to learn how to animate it, so that I can make blinking avi's for people. biggrin

Prophet

Vocality

It's okay I'm nice and fresh now

Nice! So are you questing for anything, trying to help out other questers, etc.?

quayla666
Thank you very much for doing that. heart That would be awesome. biggrin heart I still need to do a better banner for myself. xd I just stink at banners. lol I need to figure out how to do that for myself. sweatdrop I would offer to help, but I have over 100 arts to do for people, whom have donated their butts off. emotion_facepalm

That would all be awesome ideas. biggrin I have yet to do a contest for my thread, because the art kept me so occupied. sweatdrop I am also trying to learn how to animate it, so that I can make blinking avi's for people. biggrin

How behind are you on your art? I wish I could help if I could!

I kind of want to learn animation for videos though. I'd like to be able to work on SFX myself to add some A+ quality content to my YT channel. I only have one video, and it's just a fan-made trailer, but I really want to excel in Halo machinimas and hopefully make Pokémon and Naruto a live-action series.

Junior

Well, I have no money so I can't exactly help out other questers
I would if I had my tablet but unfortunately that broke as well
So I'm just bumping around, since that's all I can do to help out at the moment
emotion_facepalm

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

How behind are you on your art? I wish I could help if I could!

I kind of want to learn animation for videos though. I'd like to be able to work on SFX myself to add some A+ quality content to my YT channel. I only have one video, and it's just a fan-made trailer, but I really want to excel in Halo machinimas and hopefully make Pokémon and Naruto a live-action series.
Aww, thank you for thinking of me. emotion_hug heart I have much to do. I finished 19-out-of-over-100. emotion_facepalm But at least people are very understanding about it. biggrin

That sounds pretty awesome! I learned how to do that in highschool, and even won awards in animations class for it. xd But, I do not know how to do it with more recent programs. sweatdrop

Prophet

Vocality

Well, I have no money so I can't exactly help out other questers
I would if I had my tablet but unfortunately that broke as well
So I'm just bumping around, since that's all I can do to help out at the moment
emotion_facepalm

Well I'll be sure to help you out as much as I can as well. I remember feeling like a noob when I wanted the items on my wishlist back in the late 00s. whee

Keep on the look out for the thread events, too! You might score some fabulous prizes.

Junior

Nah, I'm not here to get anything o.o I'm no noob
Honest
I've been on gaia for a long time so I have a bunch of items that aren't exactly worth a lot but since I hoarded I can make a lot of outfits I want
4laugh

But thanks for the offer

Generous Spirit

Ray Ban
Not a problem at all. I can relate. I used to be the same way back in high school. How are you?

When it concerns online and video game activities I tend to be the leader. IRL, unless I'm with a real close friend (like Pichu), I'm just as shy as her. razz

And oh god, I hated high school. High school was the last straw for me and made me realize just how bad compulsory schooling was.

Luckily I had a pretty big pool of tight friends from being in the marching band. That was what I really geeked out on in high school.

Prophet

quayla666
Aww, thank you for thinking of me. emotion_hug heart I have much to do. I finished 19-out-of-over-100. emotion_facepalm But at least people are very understanding about it. biggrin

That sounds pretty awesome! I learned how to do that in highschool, and even won awards in animations class for it. xd But, I do not know how to do it with more recent programs. sweatdrop

Now there's adv programs like Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro and stuff like that. I really would like to get them but my dad would never pay for anything that's internet or video game related. confused

Vocality
Nah, I'm not here to get anything o.o I'm no noob
Honest
I've been on gaia for a long time so I have a bunch of items that aren't exactly worth a lot but since I hoarded I can make a lot of outfits I want
4laugh

But thanks for the offer

NP, but I'll be here when I can. Do you have any recommendations I should do with this quest thread? New contests? I know I'm going to be making a thread mule here in a bit, so if anyone wants to donate to the thread specifically for contests/donations and not to me or Pichu they can do that.

Prophet

Ray Ban
Ray Ban
Not a problem at all. I can relate. I used to be the same way back in high school. How are you?

When it concerns online and video game activities I tend to be the leader. IRL, unless I'm with a real close friend (like Pichu), I'm just as shy as her. razz

And oh god, I hated high school. High school was the last straw for me and made me realize just how bad compulsory schooling was.

Luckily I had a pretty big pool of tight friends from being in the marching band. That was what I really geeked out on in high school.

Those marching bands, they tend to usually be very tight-knit. I wasn't much of a contributor to anything in school mainly because I didn't like going to school. At that time, before I knew what I wanted to do with my life, I just wanted to stay home and play video games because I felt bored almost to DEATH at school.

Junior

*shrug*
I know nothing about contests and such
I used to, not now.

Thread mules are fun though
Make sure it's super adorable
4laugh

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Now there's adv programs like Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro and stuff like that. I really would like to get them but my dad would never pay for anything that's internet or video game related. confused .
It is understandable. Why not earn them through chores? Or, something like that?

Prophet

quayla666

Now there's adv programs like Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro and stuff like that. I really would like to get them but my dad would never pay for anything that's internet or video game related. confused .
It is understandable. Why not earn them through chores? Or, something like that?

Well my mom and dad expect me to get at least a part-time job now because I'm 18. Through chores, it could have been an option, but my dad decreased the amount of allowance both my sister and I got for the few years I was getting it. Now I'm not getting any allowance whatsoever, but I think it's mainly because I don't talk to my dad anymore.

When I did ask for this kind of stuff before my dad would just keep giving the same excuses (and he had a good job, we used to be middle class), or just keep pushing it aside possibly hoping I would forget and/or wait till I'm 18 so he wouldn't feel like he needed to get it for me.

Generous Spirit

Ray Ban

Those marching bands, they tend to usually be very tight-knit. I wasn't much of a contributor to anything in school mainly because I didn't like going to school. At that time, before I knew what I wanted to do with my life, I just wanted to stay home and play video games because I felt bored almost to DEATH at school.

Tight-knit indeed since every accomplishment is everyone's accomplishment. I'm sorry to hear that. Even though I wouldn't go back and do it again, I do have some fond memories during high school.

Prophet

Ray Ban
Ray Ban

DAT DONATION THO eek User Image emotion_jawdrop

So is it for me or for the thread mule? I'm don't mind who it's for but omfg, I'm literally speechless right now. emotion_sweatdrop wahmbulance

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
quayla666

Well my mom and dad expect me to get at least a part-time job now because I'm 18. Through chores, it could have been an option, but my dad decreased the amount of allowance both my sister and I got for the few years I was getting it. Now I'm not getting any allowance whatsoever, but I think it's mainly because I don't talk to my dad anymore.

When I did ask for this kind of stuff before my dad would just keep giving the same excuses (and he had a good job, we used to be middle class), or just keep pushing it aside possibly hoping I would forget and/or wait till I'm 18 so he wouldn't feel like he needed to get it for me.
Well, maybe you need to wait until you get a job then? I know things are costly, and that isn't something that is immediately needed in the household. So, it might be pushed aside for other things that are more needed. I never got an allowance, but did all the chores, because I knew that they needed to be done. sweatdrop It isn't a right to get money for doing things that need to be done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff