Demonic Raider

31,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jayden Kogane
Yumeiir
Jayden Kogane
She just can't stay away
It's the cat appendages. They called her back.

Lul, I went to one of the other threads I'm rather active in and I found her quoting a conversation between me and someone else. She's slowly spreading and gathering her army to take over gaia! xD
eek EEEPPP... A Rina army! Scary!
It's going to happen, and then all the other NPCs won't be prepared, except for Ramsey! xD

lVleIody's King

Demonic Raider

31,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Am_I_God
Yes, I'm a senior.
[NPC] Rina

Flowers are so lovely! If you bring some to my shop, we can even put them on some cakes. Oh, for decoration of course! Did you know that you�re not s'posed to eat them? Weird, right?
I�ve tried all kinds of ways to open up those Sealed Envelopes early. One time, I actually pried it open with a pie server, but all that happened was a big flash of light. I didn't get any items, but I did get something called lacunar amnesia! Cool, right?

User Image
This Post is Property of Chibi

You can eat daylilly petals. ^^ I've never done it myself, but the folks that I worked for did.
Yumeiir and Jay- your avis are stinkin' adorable heart
*gots to start work. bleh.* Be back later.

Kayi Eto
[NPC] Rina

Flowers are so lovely! If you bring some to my shop, we can even put them on some cakes. Oh, for decoration of course! Did you know that you�re not s'posed to eat them? Weird, right?
I�ve tried all kinds of ways to open up those Sealed Envelopes early. One time, I actually pried it open with a pie server, but all that happened was a big flash of light. I didn't get any items, but I did get something called lacunar amnesia! Cool, right?

User Image
This Post is Property of Chibi

You can eat daylilly petals. ^^ I've never done it myself, but the folks that I worked for did.
Yumeiir and Jay- your avis are stinkin' adorable heart
*gots to start work. bleh.* Be back later.

You call this cooking? I call it a terrible joke! You couldn't cook your way out of a paper bag. In fact, you would probably try to serve the bag to your guests!
Using a microwave to cook is the equivalent of hiring a struggling fourth grader to write your grad school thesis. I suppose you use a lightbulb and some tin foil to make cookies and cakes too?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yumeiir
Jayden Kogane
It's going to happen, and then all the other NPCs won't be prepared, except for Ramsey! xD
lol Probably

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yumeiir
Am_I_God
Yes, I'm a senior.

User ImageI want a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue, just bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to do
I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs

Almost there then. Do you know what you want to do afterwards?

User Image
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
To see a hippo hero standing there
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do.
No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses I only like hippopotamuses.
And hippopotamuses like me too

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
gonk I have too much to do... but I need to eat...

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Echo Nacyl
Mrs_S_Snape

Sounds like somebody needs a text message hug....

Hugs in general are nice in these times.
Though I could use a text message anyway, I wish to check something.
Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

Done!

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Am_I_God
Mrs_S_Snape
Am_I_God
Random thought that has nothing to do with alcohol....Do we have to dissolve our marriage since you are getting married for reals?

I hope not. ><;;

User ImageI want a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue, just bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to do
I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs

Pft, no. You and i were engaged before I met Ludo

User Image
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
To see a hippo hero standing there
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do.
No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses I only like hippopotamuses.
And hippopotamuses like me too

emotion_kirakira YAY! emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Jayden Kogane
So where are you on vacation? Visiting the boyfriend?

Ah. I hope your stomach/digestive system starts behaving. sad Mine always has given me issues...taking medicine now to help...long story...
Ah. Is school stuff stressing you out too much and that's why your blood pressure is high?
I hope everything improves. *hug*

I am indeed visiting the boyfriend. And will be (except for when he's at the bowl game) until after the new year.

I definitely felt better today, so let's hope it continues to stay on this track and not regress. I have a feeling school and work didn't help my blood pressure. But at the same time, it runs high in my family. So I'm just gonna keep an eye on it and that is that.

But I hope things get better for you too. ^^

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mrs_S_Snape
Jayden Kogane
So where are you on vacation? Visiting the boyfriend?

Ah. I hope your stomach/digestive system starts behaving. sad Mine always has given me issues...taking medicine now to help...long story...
Ah. Is school stuff stressing you out too much and that's why your blood pressure is high?
I hope everything improves. *hug*

I am indeed visiting the boyfriend. And will be (except for when he's at the bowl game) until after the new year.

I definitely felt better today, so let's hope it continues to stay on this track and not regress. I have a feeling school and work didn't help my blood pressure. But at the same time, it runs high in my family. So I'm just gonna keep an eye on it and that is that.

But I hope things get better for you too. ^^

Thanks. Take care. Enjoy boyfriend time and feel better. *hug*

lVleIody's King

Demonic Raider

31,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jayden Kogane
Yumeiir
Jayden Kogane
lol Probably
I'll have a bunker prepared just in case. It'll be on a remote island where I'll use a special satellite to hijack some internet. xD

lVleIody's King

Demonic Raider

31,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Am_I_God
Yeah. I'm thinking of going to college and majoring in mining engineering. Or, depending on where I end up going, civil engineering. There's always a need for more engineers, and the pay is good. Plus I love creating and destroying things. Minecraft can attest to that. xD

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yumeiir
Jayden Kogane
Yumeiir
Jayden Kogane
lol Probably
I'll have a bunker prepared just in case. It'll be on a remote island where I'll use a special satellite to hijack some internet. xD
lol. Good plan.

lVleIody's King

Demonic Raider

31,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jayden Kogane
Yumeiir
Jayden Kogane
Yumeiir
Jayden Kogane
lol Probably
lol. Good plan.
Better to be prepared than not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas