• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Been a slow few months.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
I wanted to make a comment in the Daffodil Movement thread, but got redirected here. And I am glad I landed here! *blows kisses to everyone* 💙 Hi, Evil A!

Now to get back ontopic, my avatar is wearing a daffodil in her hair in memory of friends and family who have had cancer touch their lives with lasting heartbreak. And I send my love to those survivors, like my sister, who had a battle with skin cancer at a young age, but is still with us!
💛

User Image

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
BatChic
I wanted to make a comment in the Daffodil Movement thread, but got redirected here. And I am glad I landed here! *blows kisses to everyone* 💙 Hi, Evil A!

Now to get back ontopic, my avatar is wearing a daffodil in her hair in memory of friends and family who have had cancer touch their lives with lasting heartbreak. And I send my love to those survivors, like my sister, who had a battle with skin cancer at a young age, but is still with us!
💛

User Image
Oh Hi!!!

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Evil A
BatChic

💛

User Image
Oh Hi!!!

Evil A, I adore your avatar, hun.It's brilliant!
How have you been?
Have you been holding this thread together all on your lonesome?
If so, where are the rest of the gang hiding, do you think?

I've been busy touching up my Gaia Profile -- I tinkered with CSS to change my background image, and am now playing with font colors to get my text just right.
I would like the text to be aesthetically pleasing, but readable.

(I guess I'm just so picky sometimes. LOL) So give my profile a visit and tell me what you think. I respect your opinion, Evil. emotion_bigheart

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
BatChic

How have you been?

I've been busy touching up my Gaia Profile -- I tinkered with CSS to change my background image, and am now playing with font colors to get my text just right.

(I guess I'm just so picky sometimes. LOL) So give my profile a visit and tell me what you think. I respect your opinion, Evil. emotion_bigheart

I think it mostly has been me. Some of us have found our way to a shared Facebook message group that later became people either being in mine or Echo's Discords later on.

I am very well though quite tired today. Working on moving into a 2 storey house out of the studio apartment I was sharing with my roommate. Not working this summer and I return to substitute teaching in the Fall.

And I really like your profile!!!

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Evil A
BatChic

How have you been?

I think it mostly has been me. Some of us have found our way to a shared Facebook message group that later became people either being in mine or Echo's Discords later on.

I am very well though quite tired today. Working on moving into a 2 storey house out of the studio apartment I was sharing with my roommate. Not working this summer and I return to substitute teaching in the Fall.

And I really like your profile!!!

I'm glad you like my profile, Evil. emotion_bigheart
Tinkering with the CSS layout has been really worth it. Thank Goodness Confelicity did the initial legwork -- right now I couldn't imagine designing a complete webpage by myself, even though I own a paperback of the
CSS Pocket Reference, Eric A. Meyer, O'Reilly Publishers. xD

Moving is hard. But it sounds like you will have a lot more space (which is good!) once you are settled in. So, keep your mind on your goal, and you can look forward to a good night's sleep in your new place.

Do you have a specialty when it comes to substitute teaching? I tried my hand at it after I graduated with my Bachelor of Education, and found it difficult, to tell the truth.
Later, I found my niche by way of teaching Nursery School, of all things -- but this route allowed me to apply my Bachelor of Fine Art, Honours Degree -- using creative curriculum/teaching materials which I designed myself for the preschoolers.

So, yeah, dealing with the Board of Education curriculum was a difficult pill for me to swallow -- so heading off-shoot towards a Co-operative Nursery School might have been a lower pay cheque, but it made me so much happier as a teacher.

These days I am retired, so I can geek out with trying to figure out CSS on my own
and continue creating digital art, and uploading my art to DeviantArt for fun.

Wishing you all the best, Evil! *hugs* ~Batty

Daddy Hades's Queen

Wilderness Sweetheart

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
BatChic
The move is going well. Nearly done. Going to try to finish up the moving of stuff tomorrow and spend some time cleaning the old apartment up after that.

Well, I do everything from Pre-K to high school but honestly I have the best days with either higher elementary so like 3rd/4th grade or middle school. High school is fine but ultimately leads to a boring day usually.

And I enjoy having the time in my afternoons to do whatever such as music production or streaming on Twitch.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
Evil A
BatChic
The move is going well. Nearly done. Going to try to finish up the moving of stuff tomorrow and spend some time cleaning the old apartment up after that.

Well, I do everything from Pre-K to high school but honestly I have the best days with either higher elementary so like 3rd/4th grade or middle school. High school is fine but ultimately leads to a boring day usually.

And I enjoy having the time in my afternoons to do whatever such as music production or streaming on Twitch.

Good for you! You're my hero!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces