Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've lost my way

Okay Izzy.

I just know that once you finish one, there is a high possibility that if you don't have the next one you'll go mad...especially with New Moon..in my opinion at least. Not to mention, if you're going to try to read 3 books in less than a week, it will help to have them all. Haha. And when you finish those, and once me and Mark have finished Breaking Dawn, you are also welcome to borrow that one, if you wish.

Oh, an interesting fact you may like...Twilight (right now just Twilight...not the rest of them) is going to be rewritten from the perspective of the other main character, which sounds really interesting, and I have read the first chapter of that...it kind of started as a side project and she was just going to post it on the website, but she decided to publish it because of the interest people showed in it.

But I will go on until the end.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Je pense à toi, où que tu sois.
Que nos soucis s'envolent
et que nos coeurs fusionnent.
Le moment est venu de réaliser ce voeu.
Et qui sait ?

Okay...tomorrow I'm working 10-closing, next weekend 8-closing. X_x

and on the 9th it's 8 till closing...damn. But that will be the last Saturday I'm going to be working ever.

L'aventure ne sera peut-être pas si périlleuse.
Sans doute a-t-elle déjà commencé.
Nous ne vivons pas dans le même monde,
mais nous sommes sous le même ciel.
Un seul ciel, une seule destinée.
I've lost my way

Okay. I may be able to drop by there and get them to you, if you would like. (We're going to be out early tomorrow) and if I can, is that okay, and what do I need to do with the books themselves? Other than that...I will definitely have them to you by Monday...

And, see, that's the only issue with this whole thing is that it is on the 8th...from 10 pm to 12 am the next morning...and thats if we're the first people there to get the book...so it could take as long as until 1 am to get you home...and I don't know if you'd want to do that if you're having to be at work that early.... sweatdrop

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
TomorrowsQueen89
I've lost my way

Okay Izzy.

I just know that once you finish one, there is a high possibility that if you don't have the next one you'll go mad...especially with New Moon..in my opinion at least. Not to mention, if you're going to try to read 3 books in less than a week, it will help to have them all. Haha. And when you finish those, and once me and Mark have finished Breaking Dawn, you are also welcome to borrow that one, if you wish.

Oh, an interesting fact you may like...Twilight (right now just Twilight...not the rest of them) is going to be rewritten from the perspective of the other main character, which sounds really interesting, and I have read the first chapter of that...it kind of started as a side project and she was just going to post it on the website, but she decided to publish it because of the interest people showed in it.

Et qui sait ?

Yes Queenie, I heard about it. It does sound interesting...especially since that's essentially how Hildceyo came to be, for me. It's actually an amazing privilege to be able to do such a thing, you have to be very popular for anyone to be willing to publish spinoffs that are nothing more than the author's own character exploration. She's really lucky to have a good fanbase that will support stuff like that. It gives her so much more freedom.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
TomorrowsQueen89
I've lost my way

Okay. I may be able to drop by there and get them to you, if you would like. (We're going to be out early tomorrow) and if I can, is that okay, and what do I need to do with the books themselves? Other than that...I will definitely have them to you by Monday...

And, see, that's the only issue with this whole thing is that it is on the 8th...from 10 pm to 12 am the next morning...and thats if we're the first people there to get the book...so it could take as long as until 1 am to get you home...and I don't know if you'd want to do that if you're having to be at work that early.... sweatdrop

Et qui sait ?

I know. gonk Well, there's a chance that I can get someone to fill in for me for something like this, since it's far enough in advance. Let's see...yeah, there's several people I could call. And I wouldn't get in trouble or anything. I'm not officially on the payroll yet.

I've lost my way

Yeah. I really want to get back to your stories...I miss them. I'm stuck in limbo here! gonk

I'm really excited about it because the character is extremely overly analytical, so its going to be a rather long book but a very interesting insight. Not to mention, there is so much stuff that I really want to see what was going through his mind at the time. And there is one other factor that is REALLY going to make it interesting. You'll know what I mean at least by halfway through Twilight.

And how are you ladies this morning?
I've lost my way

I'm good...except I still think that the coffee shop is going to close early which means that I can't get the smoothie I wanted today and I have to walk back to campus..Although...I could just sit outside...maybe...eh, either way....

And its all because the owner was supposed to be the one working and he has a funeral to go to today and he didn't get anyone to fill in for him...I mean...what the ******** is that about?

My avvie turned back into a human for a second.

That was a rather odd glitch. Gaia needs to get it together.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

I don't know...perhaps his employees are all unwilling to fill in?

That is odd. O_o

I've lost my way

Interesting...yeah, gaia is getting rather annoying with all of these errors and junk...

ah damn it, I have to go back to campus. I wanted to stay and have a smoothie! gonk Theoretically I still could, but I was going to get one and share with Xi...eh, oh well...

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

Oh Queenie, to answer your earlier question, it'd be no problem for you to bring the books by. >.<

Blaizekit
Et qui sait ?

I don't know...perhaps his employees are all unwilling to fill in?

That is odd. O_o

I've lost my way

No, he seriously FORGOT to get someone to fill in. The girl in here asked if he was going to be coming in later and he was like "Oh, shoot" and told her to call up a couple of other people to see if they could work. I mean, I know a lot of things have been going on lately, but, seriously, if you own a business you make sure things are done.

Oh, dude, I just got a call from Chili's Too to have an interview Monday at 1:30. *crosses fingers*

Anyway, back momentarliy, I'm headed back to campus.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

Okay...

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Et qui sait ?

Arrrg, I am so agitated and restless right now. I want OUT.

....I really need to go down to Goodwill too, to see if I can pick up any cosplay stuff there.

On the other hand, I really wish I could go hang out with you guys at the university.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items