Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Browser

steel-dinosaur
Dat Bunneh-kins

9am is still pretty early over there. Think that's 11am my time tho, but that doesn't count lol. You just have to go to bed at 12 or earlier to wake up suuuuuper early.
Jfc that sounds so painful!! emotion_bandaid You sure it's okay?
I want to wake up at 6 or 7 tho. emo
I had to sleep at 1 today since ants went all cray on my food. classified_fu lil mofos, I just want to splash boiling water on them
It's not really ok since it keeps on coming back and it's getting worse, but it stopped hurting for now, so booyah. cool

Then go to bed before 12! 4laugh
Friggen ants...so glad we never had them in an extremely problematic way. At the must, they just occasionally got into the pancake mix in the summer lol. Buy some folic acid and sprinkle it errywhere.
How do those even work? I've never had one and they sound extremely painful. At least it seems to have subsided for now

Benevolent Ghost

Wish you lots of luck! 4laugh

Invisible Browser

Miss Munny

Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Benevolent Ghost

Dat Bunneh-kins
Miss Munny

Thank you! emotion_kirakira

You're very welcome! :3

Golden Pumpkin

Dat Bunneh-kins

Friggen ants...so glad we never had them in an extremely problematic way. At the must, they just occasionally got into the pancake mix in the summer lol. Buy some folic acid and sprinkle it errywhere.
How do those even work? I've never had one and they sound extremely painful. At least it seems to have subsided for now
I'll try.
Oh s**t, they're everywhere. classified_fu they need to die.It's a ******** swarm and they're so icky ughhh
I'll probably forget about buying stuff. I usually go to the market and come home without what I went there to get. rofl
Umm, you mess up your nail, usually by bad care(such as stubbing them constantly or using shoes that are too small. Once you get one, the nail keeps on growing into your finger/toe. It digs into your flesh. emo

Golden Pumpkin

Invisible Browser

steel-dinosaur
Dat Bunneh-kins

I'll try.
Oh s**t, they're everywhere. classified_fu they need to die.It's a ******** swarm and they're so icky ughhh
I'll probably forget about buying stuff. I usually go to the market and come home without what I went there to get. rofl
Umm, you mess up your nail, usually by bad care(such as stubbing them constantly or using shoes that are too small. Once you get one, the nail keeps on growing into your finger/toe. It digs into your flesh. emo

You better remember to buy it! Either that or a can of raid or something. Don't let those crumbsnatchers wreak havoc in your home!!! gonk
OHGODNO. Nopenoenope.

Golden Pumpkin

Dat Bunneh-kins

You better remember to buy it! Either that or a can of raid or something. Don't let those crumbsnatchers wreak havoc in your home!!! gonk
OHGODNO. Nopenoenope.
I gotta aim for the queen/ mad BURN HER
but rip off her limbs first
I have 2 of them.They always return. cry Take care of your feet.

Invisible Browser

steel-dinosaur
Dat Bunneh-kins

OHGODNO. Nopenoenope.
I gotta aim for the queen/ mad BURN HER
but rip off her limbs first
I have 2 of them.They always return. cry Take care of your feet.

Oh yeah, you could buy bait traps as well. The ants will steal the "food" from there and bring it back to the queen. Then she gets poisoned and dies followed by the rest of them. Evil, yet so genius.
You poor thing. cry I don't stub my toes often and i usually file my nails, so i think i may just be safe on that one. Hopefully...

Golden Pumpkin

Dat Bunneh-kins

Oh yeah, you could buy bait traps as well. The ants will steal the "food" from there and bring it back to the queen. Then she gets poisoned and dies followed by the rest of them. Evil, yet so genius.
You poor thing. cry I don't stub my toes often and i usually file my nails, so i think i may just be safe on that one. Hopefully...
A baby comes to visit every saturday or something here though.:<
emotion_0A0 Lucky, I envy you.

Invisible Browser

steel-dinosaur
Dat Bunneh-kins

A baby comes to visit every saturday or something here though.:<
emotion_0A0 Lucky, I envy you.

Which is why you place the little traps in like corner areas and stuff. As long as you keep them out of reach and keep an eye on the kid, it'll be fine.
Nooo, there's nothing to envy lol. You can do the same too!

Golden Pumpkin

Dat Bunneh-kins

Which is why you place the little traps in like corner areas and stuff. As long as you keep them out of reach and keep an eye on the kid, it'll be fine.
She goes to every corner she can. A very curious little girl she is.:C
Nope, I can't really take good care of them.u-u
Unrelated, but did you hear about the go fusion gaia link being go fushion like a week ago because a typo?

Invisible Browser

steel-dinosaur
Dat Bunneh-kins

She goes to every corner she can. A very curious little girl she is.:C
Nope, I can't really take good care of them.u-u
Unrelated, but did you hear about the go fusion gaia link being go fushion like a week ago because a typo?

How old is she? =<
Yes you can, just gotta file around the edges and stuff.
Oh, i did! Someone posted a topic about it lololol.They must've confused it with the kickstart's link name or something. Embarrassing.

Golden Pumpkin

Dat Bunneh-kins

How old is she? =<
Oh, i did! Someone posted a topic about it lololol.They must've confused it with the kickstart's link name or something. Embarrassing.
I- i don't remember. redface
No, it's kinda hard to see. They dug into the sides.
I have heard that gaia doesn't give a s**t so several typos were made haha. Like the bloody widow items was supposedly announced as bloody window. rofl

Invisible Browser

steel-dinosaur
Dat Bunneh-kins

How old is she? =<
I- i don't remember. redface
No, it's kinda hard to see. They dug into the sides.
I have heard that gaia doesn't give a s**t so several typos were made haha. Like the bloody widow items was supposedly announced as bloody window. rofl

Just don't let her crawl or walk or hobble all over the corners lol. I just want the ants to stop tormenting you.
D= So that would be why i was instructed to file the sides away from the skin. I feel dumb now. Isn't there a way to fix it?
Lmao, i remember seeing the bloody window one. I died reading the announcement. Like how does one not notice that typo? IT WAS IN THE BANNER. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff