Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
ahh sry was cooking brunch emotion_0A0
& yeah i think im going to do the 3 prizes, i put up a new junk pile loot contest, we we're also thinking what about contest like where everyone who participates gets gifted to help earn different achievements? emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
I have about an hour if that works for you. I think we should do 3 prizes or have another vote.
User Image

Friendly Receiver

p3Blossom
ahh sry was cooking brunch emotion_0A0
& yeah i think im going to do the 3 prizes, i put up a new junk pile loot contest, we we're also thinking what about contest like where everyone who participates gets gifted to help earn different achievements? emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
I have about an hour if that works for you. I think we should do 3 prizes or have another vote.
User Image

I think we should have an anon gifting month and everyone gifts everyone else anonymously. When somebody posts though they should include something that looks like this:

Gifts Given:
Gifts Recieved:
Wanted Items:

What do you think?

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
i was thinking something similar like how they have gift the person above you (only wishlist items ranging in all prices cause i hate junk gifting unless their questing for it), i have seen that idea you have done before & some people complained about it so i'd want something similar but unique, maybe have a member of the week where whoever is active will get a week of gifts from everybody probably mainly from us but still everyone else will be more than welcomed to gifted then the motw can have a post on the front page stated what they want & ill update it with thank yous of who gifted what etc? emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
I think we should have an anon gifting month and everyone gifts everyone else anonymously. When somebody posts though they should include something that looks like this:
Gifts Given:
Gifts Recieved:
Wanted Items:
What do you think?
User Image

Friendly Receiver

p3Blossom
i was thinking something similar like how they have gift the person above you (only wishlist items ranging in all prices cause i hate junk gifting unless their questing for it), i have seen that idea you have done before & some people complained about it so i'd want something similar but unique, maybe have a member of the week where whoever is active will get a week of gifts from everybody probably mainly from us but still everyone else will be more than welcomed to gifted then the motw can have a post on the front page stated what they want & ill update it with thank yous of who gifted what etc? emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
Gifts Given:
Gifts Recieved:
Wanted Items:
What do you think?
User Image

Alright! Let's do that! We should tell people to update wishlists though cause it's annoying when you try to gift and all of the items on their wishlist is super expensive.

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
thank you emotion_hug
how are you & what are you questing? emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Smite
Good luck
User Image

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
updating the wishlist i believe is on the front page but how often do people read it lol man i have so many ideas maybe i should just post them as i think of them and quote u2 instead of waiting till ic someone on to talk about it blaugh
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
Alright! Let's do that! We should tell people to update wishlists though cause it's annoying when you try to gift and all of the items on their wishlist is super expensive.
User Image

Friendly Receiver

p3Blossom
updating the wishlist i believe is on the front page but how often do people read it lol man i have so many ideas maybe i should just post them as i think of them and quote u2 instead of waiting till ic someone on to talk about it blaugh
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
User Image

Doesn't matter. Just wondering if TEM and I would be eligible for this as well since we are mods.

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
i would say so just as long as we let others have a go at it 1st 4laugh
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
Doesn't matter. Just wondering if TEM and I would be eligible for this as well since we are mods.
User Image

Friendly Receiver

p3Blossom
i would say so just as long as we let others have a go at it 1st 4laugh
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
User Image

I agree. Who should the first person be? I was thinking Smite but I have a few others in mind as well.

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
well they should be active same thing with helping them quest they should stop be at least once in awhile, i noticed after my bday bash people stopped posting like they got gifted & left, so we want something that they will keep coming back & having fun. . .like the one i put for the black inks i've quoted her 3x's & she only replied the 1st time yet accepted the trade fully, you'd think if we're helping people the most they can do is kindly reply? im debating cancelling trade stare
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
I agree. Who should the first person be? I was thinking Smite but I have a few others in mind as well.
User Image

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
idea (s)
wahmbulance i want to be on the look out for people who are questing papers & other items excluding inks, bugs, fish drops n' salts since we are already helping people quest for them
wahmbulance help look for people who would like to participate in n***s for charities
more to come. . .
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
Rambiln_Red_Rose
User Image

Friendly Receiver

p3Blossom
well they should be active same thing with helping them quest they should stop be at least once in awhile, i noticed after my bday bash people stopped posting like they got gifted & left, so we want something that they will keep coming back & having fun. . .like the one i put for the black inks i've quoted her 3x's & she only replied the 1st time yet accepted the trade fully, you'd think if we're helping people the most they can do is kindly reply? im debating cancelling trade stare
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
User Image

I hope that doesn't happen when I start my charity sad You should cancel the trade. There are people more deserving of your effort.

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dapper Genius

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Fashionable Shopper

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
yay you made it, its the 4th from the last post on the front page whee
let me know if you cant find it & ill quote you with it 3nodding
s p i c e . . .
1324354657687980AKANumber
I was told to come here something about a tektek for inks. I'm lost. Kinda.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas