User Image

Ohh okay, I'll do that. Ty. 4laugh
User Image

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
*removes you from the list & gifts you something off your wishlist for the inconvenience*
thank you for being so polite emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Teenar
Please stop quoting me for announcements. sweatdrop
Thank you.
User Image

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom

So, I guess the first two posts of this page will be the posts that RRR and me will edit as we like.

Friendly Receiver

TheEmptyMasterpiece
Rambiln_Red_Rose

Here's another

and another.
My internet is being a pain...

Super sorry about not doing the whole page. I left to use the bathroom and when I came back, my brother had stolen it. Sorry.

Lonely Phantom

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Super sorry about not doing the whole page. I left to use the bathroom and when I came back, my brother had stolen it. Sorry.

It's okay. We'll just use those two posts.

Friendly Receiver

TheEmptyMasterpiece
Rambiln_Red_Rose

It's okay. We'll just use those two posts.

Alright! So how are you?

Lonely Phantom

Rambiln_Red_Rose

Alright! So how are you?

I'm pretty great! I get to go sleepover with one of my best friends and go to Toys R Us to buy myself a present emotion_awesome

How are you?

Friendly Receiver

TheEmptyMasterpiece
Rambiln_Red_Rose

Alright! So how are you?

I'm pretty great! I get to go sleepover with one of my best friends and go to Toys R Us to buy myself a present emotion_awesome

How are you?

lol.I'm pretty good. I just decided that as a sidequest to my dream avi, I'm going to quest any items with hair styles in them. It's gonna be hard but I think I can do it.

Have fun at your sleepover!

Lonely Phantom

Rambiln_Red_Rose

lol.I'm pretty good. I just decided that as a sidequest to my dream avi, I'm going to quest any items with hair styles in them. It's gonna be hard but I think I can do it.

Thank you! emotion_bigheart

And I know how you feel. I actually have a lot of items in my wish list just because of the hair styles or eye styles. emotion_yatta
I feel silly knowing I can't use them all at the same time, but I do believe I could learn how to use other things from the same items to my advantage after I get over my blinding love for the eye and hair styles.

Friendly Receiver

TheEmptyMasterpiece
Rambiln_Red_Rose

Thank you! emotion_bigheart

And I know how you feel. I actually have a lot of items in my wish list just because of the hair styles or eye styles. emotion_yatta
I feel silly knowing I can't use them all at the same time, but I do believe I could learn how to use other things from the same items to my advantage after I get over my blinding love for the eye and hair styles.

lol, well I decided that I wanted a side quest to work on during my main quest so I thought about things that attracted me to an item and right away, it hit me! hair! Right now I'm starting with Black Sheep. You should do a hair quest oo and we could open a joint quest thread lol.

Lonely Phantom

Rambiln_Red_Rose

lol, well I decided that I wanted a side quest to work on during my main quest so I thought about things that attracted me to an item and right away, it hit me! hair! Right now I'm starting with Black Sheep. You should do a hair quest oo and we could open a joint quest thread lol.

I've never really been part of a quest thread before, I mean, this thread is a bit different from what I thought a quest thread was. o_o
But, sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces