Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 4000 ... 967!

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
*added to the front page* omg thats so sad & he died so young, do you know what the game was, what he did or was dared to do? i moved to the south almost 5yrs now & i know what you mean that i normally dont see on the west coast. thank you for sharing with us your story, esp. at the end i loved how you ended it on a happy note emotion_hug
s u g a r . . .
User Image

It was a stupid thing that teenage boys did to feel "manly", I guess, was to wrap a belt or some rope around one's neck to see how long he could endure it. Jamie tied his too tight and he couldn't get it off... He would never commit suicide, and apparently that was a popular dare/game among the teenage boys there, so it wasn't a mystery.
There should always be a positive side to things that are negative, so it felt right to end his story that way.

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 91, 3, 97, 10, 60, 89, 88, 29, 70, 89, 38, 73, 20, 37, 3, 47, 9, 32, 79, 44 Total: 1008 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
did all the boys involved get into trouble for not helping him out? emotion_facepalm
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
It was a stupid thing that teenage boys did to feel "manly", I guess, was to wrap a belt or some rope around one's neck to see how long he could endure it. Jamie tied his too tight and he couldn't get it off... He would never commit suicide, and apparently that was a popular dare/game among the teenage boys there, so it wasn't a mystery.
There should always be a positive side to things that are negative, so it felt right to end his story that way.
User Image

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 2101!

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
did all the boys involved get into trouble for not helping him out? emotion_facepalm
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
User Image

He was alone. I don't remember the details. Maybe he was practicing for a competition, I don't know.

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 44, 44, 19, 52, 78, 18, 4, 68, 27, 74, 53, 44, 71, 8, 60, 67, 71, 75, 53, 48 Total: 978 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
gah thats just so sad, i've only heard of something similar with the belt around the neck thing, but it was more x rated redface
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
He was alone. I don't remember the details. Maybe he was practicing for a competition, I don't know.
User Image

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 2756!

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
gah thats just so sad, i've only heard of something similar with the belt around the neck thing, but it was more x rated redface
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
User Image

Haha... sweatdrop I don't know how to react to that statement. rofl
But, uhm, yeah... that's a very dangerous thing to do and I don't see why people would find that to be exciting.

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1470!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
im sorry heh i just meant that was honestly the 1st thing that came to mind when you said belt to neck, idky they would practice by themselves, people & competition emotion_donotwant
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
But, uhm, yeah... that's a very dangerous thing to do and I don't see why people would find that to be exciting.
User Image

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 2381!

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
im sorry heh i just meant that was honestly the 1st thing that came to mind when you said belt to neck, idky they would practice by themselves, people & competition emotion_donotwant
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
User Image

Yeah, I wonder if he even thought about that... Like, what if something went wrong?
It's frustrating to think about...

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1591!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
okay to change the subject, do you have any friends to invite to the thread? maybe vote or participate in the contests? 4laugh
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
Yeah, I wonder if he even thought about that... Like, what if something went wrong?
It's frustrating to think about...
User Image

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1214!

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
okay to change the subject, do you have any friends to invite to the thread? maybe vote or participate in the contests? 4laugh
s u g a r . . .
User Image

Sorry, but no sweatdrop
I've been MIA from Gaia for a couple years, so I don't have any active friends left.
I'm trying to make some, though, but the ones I have gotten so far aren't exactly active, it seems.
BUT, I will definitely keep searching for people who would find this thread to be enjoyable. 3nodding

p3Blossom generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1285!

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
any suggestions? i noticed that after the bday bash its been quiet like i have to quote people to get attention, where other threads people flocked to them redface
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
Sorry, but no sweatdrop
I've been MIA from Gaia for a couple years, so I don't have any active friends left.
I'm trying to make some, though, but the ones I have gotten so far aren't exactly active, it seems.
BUT, I will definitely keep searching for people who would find this thread to be enjoyable. 3nodding
User Image

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1330!

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
any suggestions? i noticed that after the bday bash its been quiet like i have to quote people to get attention, where other threads people flocked to them redface
s u g a r . . .
User Image

All I know is that a lot of people prefer Giveaway threads rather than Quest threads. So, I don't know :/

p3ButterCup generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 2782!

heya! we do donate to people questing mats & gift alot off peoples wishlist, plus have contests n' prizes, we were thinking maybe a weekly junk loot pile giveaway? redface
& everything n i c e...
TheEmptyMasterpiece
All I know is that a lot of people prefer Giveaway threads rather than Quest threads. So, I don't know :/
User Image

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1106!

Lonely Phantom

p3ButterCup
heya! we do donate to people questing mats & gift alot off peoples wishlist, plus have contests n' prizes, we were thinking maybe a weekly junk loot pile giveaway? redface
& everything n i c e...
User Image

Yes, but people browsing the forums don't know that...

p3Bubbles generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 1218!

Fashionable Shopper

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
we should stick it in the title emotion_kirakira
s p i c e . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
Yes, but people browsing the forums don't know that...

User Image
User Image

Tipsy Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
bellatrix_lestrange2

I know! I know that amazing feeling I got when I finally bought seal slippers * u *
It's just that... after awhile I kinda get tired of it, so quit :L

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces