User Image
User Image

Tipsy Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
p3Blossom

I love watching anime on crunchy roll, it's so fast loading there that sometimes I wonder if it's even loading

Tipsy Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rambiln_Red_Rose

Well I bought them for 1.87mil, now last time I checked they're 1.6mil ; n ;

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
thank you for helping me with that decision i didnt know what to do emotion_donotwant
& if we can help p3charity will be there for you when you start yours emotion_hug
s u g a r . . .
Rambiln_Red_Rose
I hope that doesn't happen when I start my charity sad You should cancel the trade. There are people more deserving of your effort.
User Image

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
ooOo never known that site before i need to check it out emotion_awesome
s u g a r . . .
sugoi kitten
I love watching anime on crunchy roll, it's so fast loading there that sometimes I wonder if it's even loading
User Image

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom

Hey, when will you be done with that banner? I don't mean to be impatient, I'm just wondering? sweatdrop
And can you explain this Nude for Charity thing? o_o

Oh, and I would like to propose a contest hosted by yours truly, for I will be providing the prize.
Of those who post on page 150 of this thread, I will use a random number generator to pick one of those 15 posters to give 50k to.

Is that okay? It gives plenty of time for more people to join and be active, and a prerequisite should be that they must have posted at least 15 times before that page. And no bumps allowed. And I will have enough time to build up that much gold in my mule account I am using for this thread.
hey steffi how was your weekend with your bf? sorry about the banner thing ill ask her right away & the nude thing is like a marathon where people sponsor people for having their avis be nude for like 2 weeks and the money goes towards the charity of their pick whee
emotion_bigheart your contest idea & ty for being a sponsor for it, we we're thinking of giving yall a section on the front page & linking it to a page where you can edit the post when ever for what ever if that makes any sense emotion_awesome
& everything n i c e...
TheEmptyMasterpiece
Hey, when will you be done with that banner? I don't mean to be impatient, I'm just wondering? sweatdrop
And can you explain this Nude for Charity thing? o_o
Oh, and I would like to propose a contest hosted by yours truly, for I will be providing the prize.
Of those who post on page 150 of this thread, I will use a random number generator to pick one of those 15 posters to give 50k to.
Is that okay? It gives plenty of time for more people to join and be active, and a prerequisite should be that they must have posted at least 15 times before that page. And no bumps allowed. And I will have enough time to build up that much gold in my mule account I am using for this thread.
User Image

Lonely Phantom

p3ButterCup
hey steffi how was your weekend with your bf? sorry about the banner thing ill ask her right away & the nude thing is like a marathon where people sponsor people for having their avis be nude for like 2 weeks and the money goes towards the charity of their pick whee
emotion_bigheart your contest idea & ty for being a sponsor for it, we we're thinking of giving yall a section on the front page & linking it to a page where you can edit the post when ever for what ever if that makes any sense emotion_awesome
& everything n i c e...
User Image

It was a pretty fun weekend. But I cried a whole bunch when I got home today crying
At least my mom let me off the hook for being like 40 minutes late past curfew...
But, he leaves officially at noon tomorrow, so I'll get one more chance to say good bye.

I've never been involved in that sort of thing xD Nude...
As for that post edit page thing, I'm not sure if I understand how that would work, but if you think it will, then sure, no problem 3nodding It's a good idea.

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
eek omg i made the button & completely forgot about the banner my bad emotion_facepalm
User Image
oh & can i get just the plain fansign? im revamping the front page whee
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
User Image

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
eek omg i made the button & completely forgot about the banner my bad emotion_facepalm
User Image
s u g a r . . .
User Image

It's okay 3nodding

I love it! emotion_bigheart Thank you so much! biggrin
I'm sending you a trade now emotion_yatta

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
heh i edited the last post too late, i was wondering if you could just me a plain fansign again later after i take mine, im revamping the front page. . .
im glad you like it, anytime emotion_yatta
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
It's okay 3nodding
I love it! emotion_bigheart Thank you so much! biggrin
I'm sending you a trade now emotion_yatta
User Image

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
heh i edited the last post too late, i was wondering if you could just me a plain fansign again later after i take mine, im revamping the front page. . .
im glad you like it, anytime emotion_yatta
s u g a r . . .
User Image

As in, just the picture? Sure, no problem 3nodding

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
i look tired right now lol so ill probably take mine in the morning & show you if you'll be here 4laugh
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
As in, just the picture? Sure, no problem 3nodding
User Image

Lonely Phantom

p3Blossom
i look tired right now lol so ill probably take mine in the morning & show you if you'll be here 4laugh
s u g a r . . .
User Image

I probably won't be on until maybe 5pm or later tomorrow.
I have a job interview at 3:30. And then my friend will probably want to do stuff after we finish our interviews, to shake off that last stress, and one of us will be disappointed since there is only one position for the place we're applying at.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageI have two of the pictures drawn I just need to photograph them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items