Welcome to Gaia! ::

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 41, 97, 63, 91, 45, 79, 7, 4, 3, 41, 68, 80, 88, 26, 21, 72, 88, 71, 88, 83 Total: 1156 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
eh its one of those days stare
& you?
s u g a r . . .
bellatrix_lestrange2
Ok! So how are you today?
User Image

Friendly Receiver

p3Blossom
eh its one of those days stare
& you?
s u g a r . . .
bellatrix_lestrange2
Ok! So how are you today?
User Image

I'm pretty good. I wasn't chased by any snakes today lol.

Wheezing Lunatic

bellatrix_lestrange2
Rotten Mochi
p3Bubbles
yum_strawberry
My uncle passed away yesterday.
It's even more upsetting since he was going to be here at my birthday party today. I was excited to see him.. ; 0 ;

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle...
yum_strawberry
Ty. ; u ;

Friendly Receiver

Rotten Mochi
bellatrix_lestrange2
Rotten Mochi
p3Bubbles
yum_strawberry
My uncle passed away yesterday.
It's even more upsetting since he was going to be here at my birthday party today. I was excited to see him.. ; 0 ;

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle...
yum_strawberry
Ty. ; u ;

So how are you doing?

TheEmptyMasterpiece generated a random number between 1 and 3000 ... 2312!

Lonely Phantom

Anyone home?

Lonely Phantom

p3Bubbles

I had a cousin, I guess he was my cousin, since he was my cousins' cousin, named Jamie. Every time we were able to hang out together or play together we got along wonderfully. He was so good at making me laugh and even though he had one of those southern accents I wasn't too fond of, I didn't even mind because I loved him so much. These chances I got to see him were rare since he had to be visiting my aunt at the same time I was. But there were a couple of summers of fun I shared with him. Unfortunately, the last time I was visiting my aunt, about a year and a half ago, we received a call in the middle of the night announcing his death. It was so unfair. He had become the victim of one of those odd teenager games that southern boys played, a test of strength or endurance. More like a game of stupidity and recklessness. But I didn't blame Jamie, nor did I hate him for what he had accidentally done to himself. I wish someone would have been able to help him, somehow, by chance, someone would have walked in and had seen that he had gotten himself into a great deal of trouble. He wouldn't have been perfectly fine, no injuries at all, if only... But that is only an "if".
After my aunt hung up the phone, it took her nearly half an hour to stop crying enough to tell me, and all I could do was cry with her until my uncle got home so he would know about his nephew...
And we had no idea how to tell my cousins, who were much younger than me then...
I know he is in a better place now, though, and I know I might get the chance to see him again, and then I would say "Hey, you're stupid, you know that?" and he would just laugh with me.

Tipsy Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
p3Blossom
lol awe how cute & nope up to date i think with the episodes, atm we're watching Sons of Anarchy series, basically waiting for The Walking Dead season to start in oct. emotion_zombie
s u g a r . . .
sugoi kitten
My vacation's fine so far, finally made friends with my cousins dog x3 Thanks for asking
How have YOU been doing all this time, still watching breaking dawn? c:
User Image

Lolzyou really love watchingthat stuff x3
I'm more towardsanime . o.

Tipsy Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
bellatrix_lestrange2
sugoi kitten
bellatrix_lestrange2

Yes that's the reason I enjoy donating; it kinda makes me feel like I'm paying back those who once kindly donated to me... Yes, kanoko's hard to quest for, but no worries, you'll soon get there, and I hope I do too ^^

Well if I get there first, I'll help you out!

I'll help utoo if I ever get there; if I don't quitquestingfor it xP

Friendly Receiver

sugoi kitten
bellatrix_lestrange2
sugoi kitten
bellatrix_lestrange2

Yes that's the reason I enjoy donating; it kinda makes me feel like I'm paying back those who once kindly donated to me... Yes, kanoko's hard to quest for, but no worries, you'll soon get there, and I hope I do too ^^

Well if I get there first, I'll help you out!

I'll help utoo if I ever get there; if I don't quitquestingfor it xP

Don't quit questing for it. It will feel amazing once you get it!

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 66, 15, 44, 7, 44, 72, 40, 36, 49, 70, 37, 33, 61, 4, 86, 69, 17, 3, 35, 19 Total: 807 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
AMD just have awesome series, but he got me into anime as well like Deathnote, Bleach, InuYasha, Vampire Hunter, and alot more. . .what are you watching atm? emotion_awesome
s u g a r . . .
sugoi kitten
Lolzyou really love watchingthat stuff x3
I'm more towardsanime . o.
User Image

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 71, 73, 23, 26, 63, 78, 29, 3, 88, 16, 59, 44, 15, 65, 23, 96, 12, 97, 28, 23 Total: 932 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
gmorning, more </3 gonk , have you finished the sign(s) yet?
s u g a r . . .
bellatrix_lestrange2
Don't quit questing for it. It will feel amazing once you get it!
User Image

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 4, 24, 37, 32, 19, 100, 99, 83, 26, 89, 71, 66, 75, 32, 96, 37, 75, 83, 89, 69 Total: 1206 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
*added to the front page* omg thats so sad & he died so young, do you know what the game was, what he did or was dared to do? i moved to the south almost 5yrs now & i know what you mean that i normally dont see on the west coast. thank you for sharing with us your story, esp. at the end i loved how you ended it on a happy note emotion_hug
s u g a r . . .
TheEmptyMasterpiece
I had a cousin, I guess he was my cousin, since he was my cousins' cousin, named Jamie. Every time we were able to hang out together or play together we got along wonderfully. He was so good at making me laugh and even though he had one of those southern accents I wasn't too fond of, I didn't even mind because I loved him so much. These chances I got to see him were rare since he had to be visiting my aunt at the same time I was. But there were a couple of summers of fun I shared with him. Unfortunately, the last time I was visiting my aunt, about a year and a half ago, we received a call in the middle of the night announcing his death. It was so unfair. He had become the victim of one of those odd teenager games that southern boys played, a test of strength or endurance. More like a game of stupidity and recklessness. But I didn't blame Jamie, nor did I hate him for what he had accidentally done to himself. I wish someone would have been able to help him, somehow, by chance, someone would have walked in and had seen that he had gotten himself into a great deal of trouble. He wouldn't have been perfectly fine, no injuries at all, if only... But that is only an "if".
After my aunt hung up the phone, it took her nearly half an hour to stop crying enough to tell me, and all I could do was cry with her until my uncle got home so he would know about his nephew...
And we had no idea how to tell my cousins, who were much younger than me then...
I know he is in a better place now, though, and I know I might get the chance to see him again, and then I would say "Hey, you're stupid, you know that?" and he would just laugh with me.
User Image

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 74, 54, 43, 65, 1, 33, 60, 43, 53, 44, 99, 20, 42, 100, 13, 98, 75, 36, 66, 57 Total: 1076 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
are you still questing black inks? emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Secretous
User Image

Rainbow Ladykiller

p3Blossom
are you still questing black inks? emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
Secretous
User Image

Mhm o:

p3Blossom rolled 20 100-sided dice: 89, 90, 13, 40, 70, 21, 12, 23, 99, 19, 33, 13, 47, 86, 95, 96, 32, 95, 32, 86 Total: 1091 (20-2000)

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
okies i didnt know cause i think i PMed you recently & didnt hear back from you, i told you i put your request on our front page right? do you have a charity/quest thread, shop, etc to affie with? whee
s u g a r . . .
Secretous
Mhm o:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items