Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I love my cat but i wish he would listen to my dad when he gets on the fish tank. I don't want him go get rid of my kitty crying

~Eva

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Dax the Hero
I love my cat...but I have to lock my door when I am doing anything art related because he lays on top of the paper.

i know how that is!

i love my cat but i wish he wouldn't antagonize the enemy xD
~Eva

Fashionable Gekko

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I love my cat(pepper), but when i'm doing something, he always lays in the middle of it.
I love my cat(Chloe), but when you walk up to her, she constantly meows at you.
I love my cat(Buck), but he kills inanimate objects. He enjoys "killing" my brother's penguin stuffed animal and my mom's slippers. mrgreen
i love my cat but its not cool when your butt droops over the side of the litter box......

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

When one of my cats was a kitten, he would do this really weird thing...

If you were wearing socks, he would attack your feet and then climb into your lap and lay on you like nothing had happened.
If you were wearing a skirt he would attempt to climb it until you picked him up.

The other thing he would do, is he would come over to you and lay on your shoulders and drool in your hair. It was gross, but adorable.

He used to fall asleep in the middle of playing too. He had like, mild narcolepsy or something. > w<

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I love my cat, but she is such a heater hog! Every time the heat turns on she has to go lay pretty much right on top of the vent! Still...she takes "hot baths" while laying on the heater, so it's still pretty cute. lol

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well.. She's not my cat, and I don't love her. But I like my brother's cat. But she pisses on the floor a lot. We don't have our other cat anymore. And she does it more when she's in heat. :c
I LOVE MY CATS BUT ...STOP SCRATCHING UP MY COUCH scream rofl

Eloquent Elocutionist

I love my cat but... Nope, he's just the perfect kitty, nothing he does makes me mad

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I love my cat...

even though he wakes me up at 5 in the morning every. Single. Day.

even though he scratches the furniture.

even though he likes to knock things over with his paw.

even though he likes to bite my ankle when playing. rofl

I simply love my cat!

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
I love my cat, but he needs to stop taking up so much bed space and using me as a pillow.

I love my cat, but he won't leave me alone if I've been gone.

I love my cat, but he tries to capture my hand when I'm petting him...or he nips it.

Sweet Werewolf

I love my cat but I wish he would learn that...
1. My laptop is not his bed
2. The dog is not his chew toy
3. I will NOT get up out of bed to let him outside at 3 AM no matter how loud he yowls at my door, especially when he has a perfectly good litterbox sitting downstairs.
4. He is not the king of the house
Lol Some of these are great XD

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Husky: Drools, smells bad, snores loudly, tries to follow me everywhere, likes shoving his nose in my face when I really don't want him around.

Leona: Tried eating my homework once, seems to like the taste of adhesive tape . . .
PsychoChick101
Husky: Drools, smells bad, snores loudly, tries to follow me everywhere, likes shoving his nose in my face when I really don't want him around.

Leona: Tried eating my homework once, seems to like the taste of adhesive tape . . .

tape? really?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces