10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
klebold
pidgezero_one
klebold
pidgezero_one
I'm on the side of "women should be allowed to have an abortion whenever the hell they want". She gets to decide who gets to use any part of her for any reason. That includes fetuses.
Freedom without consequence is a fantasy.
True. The consequence of abortion is no longer having a fetus inside you.

klebold
I can guess though, passiveness, cowardice, and weakness.
Do you actually think you aren't a misogynist?
I can agree that we both seem to hate males lol, but no, I respect women.
Accusing a woman who has just been traumatized and likely been put within inches of her life, who may be afraid of her attacker returning for her were she to speak about it, and failing to report the crime to authorities who, for all intents and purposes, she may have no reason to believe will help her, suggesting that she should be forced to re-live that trauma as she's probed to recount the experience (which she may understandably be trying to move past) for the sake of what may very well be a wild goose chase that gets filed away indefinitely, and accusing her of "passiveness, cowardice, and weakness" for this, is not respect for women. Nor is suggesting that undergoing this kind of trauma is what "earns" her the right to not be pregnant.

Greedy Fatcat

Abortion IS a woman's choice. As many people have put very simply, it's her uterus.

Why people say this? Simply because they feel the need to argue. And the same, vice versa. Watch, I can prove it. Someone will respond. And if they don't, they're trying to prove me wrong. It's a catch-22.

Yep, I felt the need.

Revered Seeker

IslandGinger50
I ofyen wonder how many of you with such lofty certainties have had an abortion and dealt with the consequences afterwards ***I mean Personal consequences.

Or have chosen to carry a child to term and give it up for adoption.

Both of these groups can really offer insight on this issue.
You didn't respond to my quote.

Have you had an abortion? Have you had a child?
pidgezero_one
klebold
pidgezero_one
klebold
pidgezero_one
I'm on the side of "women should be allowed to have an abortion whenever the hell they want". She gets to decide who gets to use any part of her for any reason. That includes fetuses.
Freedom without consequence is a fantasy.
True. The consequence of abortion is no longer having a fetus inside you.

klebold
I can guess though, passiveness, cowardice, and weakness.
Do you actually think you aren't a misogynist?
I can agree that we both seem to hate males lol, but no, I respect women.
Accusing a woman who has just been traumatized and likely been put within inches of her life, who may be afraid of her attacker returning for her were she to speak about it, and failing to report the crime to authorities who, for all intents and purposes, she may have no reason to believe will help her, suggesting that she should be forced to re-live that trauma as she's probed to recount the experience (which she may understandably be trying to move past) for the sake of what may very well be a wild goose chase that gets filed away indefinitely, and accusing her of "passiveness, cowardice, and weakness" for this, is not respect for women. Nor is suggesting that undergoing this kind of trauma is what "earns" her the right to not be pregnant.

I am pro-choice, and I will agree with the last statement. Nothing "earns" a woman the right to not be pregnant. I feel that it isn't a right that has to be earned; a woman can do whatever she wants with her body.

Friendly Cultist

Because it's the woman's body.
Ideally, the woman and the man who impregnated her have a good enough relationship to where they can discuss the topic, and reach an understanding together. Of course that isn't always the case, and as such, in the end, the woman makes the final decision.

And realistically, remember, the woman getting an abortion understands her situation the most. A woman will abort, and it'll probably be for a good reason; there's no father, there's no money, a bad neighborhood, etc. Deciding not to raise the child in that situation, possibly for her benefit just as much as sparing the child of a life of poverty and suffering, is up to her.

However, I can't be complete sure of course, considering I'm a man. But I'm assuming that's the situation for pro-choice women.

Codebreaking Kitten

10,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
The man helped make the baby, though...

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Mind-Nom P 3 N G U 1 N
The man helped make the baby, though...
All the man does is blow a load inside the woman. Compare that to 9 months of pregnancy.

It's like being in a year-long group project at a university, and all you do is contribute one sentence of the final report, and demand equal share of the final grade.
castigat ridendo mores
They can have an opinion and fight about it, yes.
They cannot, however, force a woman to hold something that she doesn't want.

If this is what we are shooting for (men forcing women to keep it), then the next action should logically be for women to have control over what a p***s can and cannot do.

Or maybe getting rid of them entirely.

It helps make the baby; it's part of the problem - so if we can't have a choice in whether or not we keep a child, they can't have a choice in whether or not they are at higher risk of prostate cancer (from no masturbation), choice in not having a compulsory vasectomy, or cutting them off altogether.

Honestly, I wouldn't be this way if this wasn't such a problem - i.e. "WOMEN HAVE TO HAVE OUR BABIES, IT'S NOT THEIR CHOICE OR THEIR BODY, WE AS MEN DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT TO TERM SO IT'S OUR CHOICE" - but if we're honestly going to say this, then women mind as well start being justified in grabbing men's pieces like bike handlebars and dragging them around by them.

Oh right, edit:
TL;DR

If abortion is banned, it is not going to stop women from getting abortions.
It will just make it even more unsafe.
I highly doubt anyone is going to get off their a** long enough to actively keep women in their houses and away from alleyway abortion clinics - and if they do, then that is one ******** future that I want nothing to do with.
A s t o r i a Edition
IslandGinger50
I ofyen wonder how many of you with such lofty certainties have had an abortion and dealt with the consequences afterwards ***I mean Personal consequences.

Or have chosen to carry a child to term and give it up for adoption.

Both of these groups can really offer insight on this issue.
You didn't respond to my quote.

Have you had an abortion? Have you had a child?
T3h Jinji
Because it's not your body.

And by "your", I don't just mean men. I mean anybody other than me. You don't have the right to make my medical decisions for me.

See? I don't hate men. You can all get your damn hands off my uterus.
TheresaGoeSRawR
castigat ridendo mores
They can have an opinion and fight about it, yes.
They cannot, however, force a woman to hold something that she doesn't want.

If this is what we are shooting for (men forcing women to keep it), then the next action should logically be for women to have control over what a p***s can and cannot do.

Or maybe getting rid of them entirely.

It helps make the baby; it's part of the problem - so if we can't have a choice in whether or not we keep a child, they can't have a choice in whether or not they are at higher risk of prostate cancer (from no masturbation), choice in not having a compulsory vasectomy, or cutting them off altogether.

Honestly, I wouldn't be this way if this wasn't such a problem - i.e. "WOMEN HAVE TO HAVE OUR BABIES, IT'S NOT THEIR CHOICE OR THEIR BODY, WE AS MEN DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT TO TERM SO IT'S OUR CHOICE" - but if we're honestly going to say this, then women mind as well start being justified in grabbing men's pieces like bike handlebars and dragging them around by them.

Oh right, edit:
TL;DR

If abortion is banned, it is not going to stop women from getting abortions.
It will just make it even more unsafe.
I highly doubt anyone is going to get off their a** long enough to actively keep women in their houses and away from alleyway abortion clinics - and if they do, then that is one ******** future that I want nothing to do with.

Agreed! So eloquently put into words. 3nodding
Hikarulawl
Because the baby isn't coming out of a guy's p***s. It's the woman's body and she should have the right to make a decision involving her own v****a regardless of the reasons.
Tacopillard
I have a question, what if the father doesn't want to have the kid and have anything to do with it and she does?

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
JazziLoveBerry
It takes two to tangle, so why does one person get the choice? Why can't the father have a say in his child's life? Is it selfish to say that men can't choose if their child dies or not? Do you think this is being sexist? Is it selfish for women to kill their child because they don't want to carry it for 9 months?

PLEASE, if you are going to debate, don't be childish with name calling or trying to belittle someone just because they have a difference in opinion. We can have a friendly discussion. If you don't like someone's answer, don't let it emotionally and mentally trouble you. Everyone is not always going to agree. That's something you'll have to get over.

I think it should be a choice made by both parties. A document should be signed by both the mother and the father unless the father is dead or a rapist. OR if the pregnancy poses a serious risk to the mother's health. Just cause a woman doesn't want her kid, doesn't mean a man doesn't want his. And in all honesty, if a woman aborted my baby without my concent, it would pretty much seem like she's saying "******** you".

Not just "******** you" But "******** how you feel. ******** how you feel. ******** what you produce. ******** anything that you have ever aspired toward." I'd be pissed. I mean...seriously, a woman consentually spreads her legs for a man. She should be ready for what might result. Im not against abortion. I just think both parties should be part of the choice. Cause if it came down to it, I would just have a girl carry my kid for as long as it needs to form. Then she can push it out or have it removed. Then, if she still doesn't want it, I can take my kid and I would never have to speak to her again. Now, there are some people that just shouldn't have kids. young teenagers (13-16) shouldn't have them. Parents should control that, cause in the end, parents are going to be the people who actually have to support the kid.

Women need to learn to do things in a timely fashion.

A: don't spread your legs (Best possible option if you don't want my kid)

B: condoms (I use them all the time, every time. If they break, I tend to notice, and I put another one on before continuing.)

C: birth control: Wow...whats so hard about taking a pill?

D: Morning after pill: Maybe there would have been a kid. Maybe not. Now neither of us have to know.

But abortion should be a mutual decision.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
jix-kun
JazziLoveBerry
It takes two to tangle, so why does one person get the choice? Why can't the father have a say in his child's life? Is it selfish to say that men can't choose if their child dies or not? Do you think this is being sexist? Is it selfish for women to kill their child because they don't want to carry it for 9 months?

PLEASE, if you are going to debate, don't be childish with name calling or trying to belittle someone just because they have a difference in opinion. We can have a friendly discussion. If you don't like someone's answer, don't let it emotionally and mentally trouble you. Everyone is not always going to agree. That's something you'll have to get over.

I think it should be a choice made by both parties. A document should be signed by both the mother and the father unless the father is dead or a rapist. OR if the pregnancy poses a serious risk to the mother's health. Just cause a woman doesn't want her kid, doesn't mean a man doesn't want his. And in all honesty, if a woman aborted my baby without my concent, it would pretty much seem like she's saying "******** you".

Not just "******** you" But "******** how you feel. ******** how you feel. ******** what you produce. ******** anything that you have ever aspired toward." I'd be pissed. I mean...seriously, a woman consentually spreads her legs for a man. She should be ready for what might result. Im not against abortion. I just think both parties should be part of the choice. Cause if it came down to it, I would just have a girl carry my kid for as long as it needs to form. Then she can push it out or have it removed. Then, if she still doesn't want it, I can take my kid and I would never have to speak to her again. Now, there are some people that just shouldn't have kids. young teenagers (13-16) shouldn't have them. Parents should control that, cause in the end, parents are going to be the people who actually have to support the kid.

Women need to learn to do things in a timely fashion.

A: don't spread your legs (Best possible option if you don't want my kid)

B: condoms (I use them all the time, every time. If they break, I tend to notice, and I put another one on before continuing.)

C: birth control: Wow...whats so hard about taking a pill?

D: Morning after pill: Maybe there would have been a kid. Maybe not. Now neither of us have to know.

But abortion should be a mutual decision.

you forgot three things

E) man should keep it tucked in (HE has to take responsibility for HIS OWN actions. He does NOT have to stick it)

F) cases of a woman's right to life as opposed to a pregnancy that threatens it

G) cases of rape and incest are not inclusive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas