Welcome to Gaia! ::

hexdragon
Arethic
The New Hades
Arethic
The New Hades
1st quote: Taxi Driver?
2nd quote: Scarface

Atleast you got scarface........... but taxi driver? What the hell is taxi driver?

I asked a friend....that's what he said. So meh.

Eh.... never heard of that title........ give you a hint........ Clint........ xd
Yeah, thats an easy one... sheesh, people with no good taste in movies.

OH I KNOW IT! Dirty Harry. Him and his .44 Magnum.

Aged Lunatic

The New Hades
hexdragon
Arethic
The New Hades
Arethic
The New Hades
1st quote: Taxi Driver?
2nd quote: Scarface

Atleast you got scarface........... but taxi driver? What the hell is taxi driver?

I asked a friend....that's what he said. So meh.

Eh.... never heard of that title........ give you a hint........ Clint........ xd
Yeah, thats an easy one... sheesh, people with no good taste in movies.

OH I KNOW IT! Dirty Harry. Him and his .44 Magnum.

xd
*slaps friend very hard*

That was my first guess but he is all like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That's not it dumbass!"
To my teammates I dont know how helpful I will be this week in the CT1 as I have a huge amount of homework that I gotta have done by this friday in stats and alot of studying to do for econ. I may have to take time away from gaia as well...
These are just the prelim questions. So it shouldn't be a big thing. I mostly made these to get done in a single weekend. 3nodding
DopplerZero
These are just the prelim questions. So it shouldn't be a big thing. I mostly made these to get done in a single weekend. 3nodding
Yeah, they were very prelim... I cant wait for some more challenging ones.
Oh, you'll get some. Possibly on the next one I'll give a bonus question.. ninja
DopplerZero
Oh, you'll get some. Possibly on the next one I'll give a bonus question.. ninja
Heh, I bet I could come up with some doozies.
This ought to be intresting!
Thanks for the link, it was not working the last time that I tried it.
Should be working..it's a small html file too. 3nodding

IRL Gaian

DopplerZero

I'd love something I can do in more than an hour this time...

</b***h>

Bwahaha

Next time Arethic's going DOWN!
The New Hades
*slaps friend very hard*
That was my first guess but he is all like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That's not it dumbass!"

*laughs lunatically at TNH and his friend*

PhaseBurn

Damn you person who knows all the answers. xp Took me about two hours to find the answers to the ones I didn't know. Nevermind that I spent most of the time on Gaia and IRC at the same time...
>_>
<_<
*hopes she doesn't get killed*

Aged Lunatic

PhaseBurn
DopplerZero

</b***h>

Bwahaha

Next time Arethic's going DOWN!

neutral ............. is there something I dont know about........... as to why everyone is out to get me.......... I swear......... my avitar would be laying face down stabbed in the back by now if it wasn't for the fact it can't be done.............. yet.................... sad ....................... i'm no one important................ i don't think............ i need a hug........ where's kunama at xp sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff