Welcome to Gaia! ::

PhaseBurn

Next time Arethic's going DOWN!

Yeah right, We'll beat you into the ground with our combined mind power and mountains of clothes! o.O

Aged Lunatic

Nikashera
PhaseBurn

Yeah right, We'll beat you into the ground with our combined mind power and mountains of clothes! o.O

gonk everyones out to get me.......... sweatdrop

Hey wait, for the first time ever, I think I may have more clothes than most people, I havn't really checked my inventory thouroghly yet...... dang I got lots of stuff.
Arethic
PhaseBurn
DopplerZero
These are just the prelim questions. So it shouldn't be a big thing. I mostly made these to get done in a single weekend. 3nodding

I'd love something I can do in more than an hour this time...

</b***h>

Bwahaha

neutral ............. is there something I dont know about........... as to why everyone is out to get me.......... I swear......... my avitar would be laying face down stabbed in the back by now if it wasn't for the fact it can't be done.............. yet.................... sad ....................... i'm no one important................ i don't think............ i need a hug........ where's kunama at xp sweatdrop

*manly hugs*

Heh I could go and flirt with Kunama as well....it's only a 2 years diffence ninja

Aged Lunatic

The New Hades
Arethic
PhaseBurn
DopplerZero
These are just the prelim questions. So it shouldn't be a big thing. I mostly made these to get done in a single weekend. 3nodding

I'd love something I can do in more than an hour this time...

</b***h>

Bwahaha

neutral ............. is there something I dont know about........... as to why everyone is out to get me.......... I swear......... my avitar would be laying face down stabbed in the back by now if it wasn't for the fact it can't be done.............. yet.................... sad ....................... i'm no one important................ i don't think............ i need a hug........ where's kunama at xp sweatdrop

*manly hugs*

Heh I could go and flirt with Kunama as well....it's only a 2 years diffence ninja

Same here...... but your not allowed to flirt....... shes cool and deals with my flirting........ so only I can flirt with her....... xd

*Bracing for Kunama's slap sweatdrop *
Has team Sigma sent in our answers yet? I think we have..
You see, Kunama would never slap either of us. She is just too nice to do that.
but I think she could hire a hitman to takr both of you out.
Tel Janin

Now why would someone want to do that....I'm a nice guy.....kinda...
Is it okay to send the answers to DZ now?
I have Alpha, Psi, and Delta. No Sigma yet. Nor Theta, Xi, Gamma, Lambda, etc.
pcgeek88
Is it okay to send the answers to DZ now?

That'd be a big nod yes. But since I can't get a big one, settle for the smaller one. 3nodding
Team Gamma.....sent
Got Gamma, Alpha, Psi, Theta, and Delta.

Sigma, Xi, and Lambda are still missing.

Aged Lunatic

The New Hades
Tel Janin

Its gonna be funny when she gets on and sees us argueing about who can flirt with her, haha sweatdrop .
Arethic
The New Hades
Tel Janin

Its gonna be funny when she gets on and sees us argueing about who can flirt with her, haha sweatdrop .

Yes it will lol....Oh wells, we are just having fun right wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces