Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
My entire wishlist, except for the two items I have just added, has been erased. What has happened?
Oh no. I've had wishlist issues lately, as well. I click to add, get the confirmation it's added, then it doesn't appear in my wishlist. I made a topic, but no responses.

Is this similar to what happened to you, or did everything that was already up disappear?

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Everything that was already up disappeared. Also, when I add new stuff or change it in any way, it all disappears again.

Rainbow Nerd

This happened to me too. It's disheartening because I too had a lot of things on my wishlist too... sad
devs wont say a word.
but carbonphyber is a good guy.
send him a pm with a link to this thread

Rainbow Nerd

I sent a PM to CarbonPhyber with my thread in it. Hopefully if more people do this, something will happen. :3
~6 Onigiri 6~
I sent a PM to CarbonPhyber with my thread in it. Hopefully if more people do this, something will happen. :3

i dont use the wishlist but i feel bad for those who have lost their entire wishlist.
yes hopefully they'll make a dev notice to warn people about this issue, ive seen dozens of reports with no response. crying

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Yeah, carbonphyber has helped me before. Maybe he will be able to fix things for us.

Versatile Entrepreneur

I also wonder what happened to my Wishlist. It was huge! emotion_0A0

Is it because our wishlists got too long?
Or we had items on there for over a year?

What happened? emotion_8c

1,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
This too JUST happened to me. I was updating my list by takeing 2 things off and when I saved it ....poof everything goone crying

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I spent YEARS on mine sadly, since I started on here in 2004, and I had completely organized it by MCs, cash items, and color coordinated as I'd add things...
It will be a huge pain to redo it all... sad
I noticed what happened to it and I quickly hit the back button on my browser to take several screenshots, so at least I know what was on there. It sucks for people who can't remember the item names since some have weird names. crying
I only had a few things on mine but I bought one and went to remove it and when I saved, everything was gone.

Dapper Dabbler

Pikameu
I spent YEARS on mine sadly, since I started on here in 2004, and I had completely organized it by MCs, cash items, and color coordinated as I'd add things...
It will be a huge pain to redo it all... sad
I noticed what happened to it and I quickly hit the back button on my browser to take several screenshots, so at least I know what was on there. It sucks for people who can't remember the item names since some have weird names. crying

I did this too!!!
That was the SECOND time it deleted.

I was told that if I couldn't repeat the issue, they couldn't help me. That was like a year ago, and i think it's been happening more readily now because they don't know how to. Maybe they will look into it more now?

I was thinking maybe there is a "cap" and when you hit that cap it clears out. The first time mine deleted I think I'd also tried to delete one item or move one to the top when it cleared on me, but I can't remember for sure. And with Ustareth saying (s)he only had a few things on it... I guess that nulls out the "cap" idea. I tried to repeat it by adding a bunch of items to my wishlist and moving things around and saving, but it won't repeat for me.

What browsers is everyone using? I feel like if we can find the similarities in the problem they may have an easier time fixing the problem. (I'm on google chrome.)

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
This is the same thing that happend to me.

Only the last item i added was on my wishlist.

Rainbow Nerd

I really hope someone decides to look into this. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a wishlist if it all get deleted. emotion_8c

FYI: I use Firefox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces