Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Healer

15,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
My entire wishlist, except for the two items I have just added, has been erased. What has happened?
Oh no. I've had wishlist issues lately, as well. I click to add, get the confirmation it's added, then it doesn't appear in my wishlist. I made a topic, but no responses.

Is this similar to what happened to you, or did everything that was already up disappear?

Romantic Healer

15,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Everything that was already up disappeared. Also, when I add new stuff or change it in any way, it all disappears again.

Rainbow Nerd

This happened to me too. It's disheartening because I too had a lot of things on my wishlist too... sad
devs wont say a word.
but carbonphyber is a good guy.
send him a pm with a link to this thread

Rainbow Nerd

I sent a PM to CarbonPhyber with my thread in it. Hopefully if more people do this, something will happen. :3
~6 Onigiri 6~
I sent a PM to CarbonPhyber with my thread in it. Hopefully if more people do this, something will happen. :3

i dont use the wishlist but i feel bad for those who have lost their entire wishlist.
yes hopefully they'll make a dev notice to warn people about this issue, ive seen dozens of reports with no response. crying

Romantic Healer

15,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah, carbonphyber has helped me before. Maybe he will be able to fix things for us.

Versatile Entrepreneur

I also wonder what happened to my Wishlist. It was huge! emotion_0A0

Is it because our wishlists got too long?
Or we had items on there for over a year?

What happened? emotion_8c

950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
This too JUST happened to me. I was updating my list by takeing 2 things off and when I saved it ....poof everything goone crying

Romantic Fatcat

I spent YEARS on mine sadly, since I started on here in 2004, and I had completely organized it by MCs, cash items, and color coordinated as I'd add things...
It will be a huge pain to redo it all... sad
I noticed what happened to it and I quickly hit the back button on my browser to take several screenshots, so at least I know what was on there. It sucks for people who can't remember the item names since some have weird names. crying
I only had a few things on mine but I bought one and went to remove it and when I saved, everything was gone.

Dapper Dabbler

Pikameu
I spent YEARS on mine sadly, since I started on here in 2004, and I had completely organized it by MCs, cash items, and color coordinated as I'd add things...
It will be a huge pain to redo it all... sad
I noticed what happened to it and I quickly hit the back button on my browser to take several screenshots, so at least I know what was on there. It sucks for people who can't remember the item names since some have weird names. crying

I did this too!!!
That was the SECOND time it deleted.

I was told that if I couldn't repeat the issue, they couldn't help me. That was like a year ago, and i think it's been happening more readily now because they don't know how to. Maybe they will look into it more now?

I was thinking maybe there is a "cap" and when you hit that cap it clears out. The first time mine deleted I think I'd also tried to delete one item or move one to the top when it cleared on me, but I can't remember for sure. And with Ustareth saying (s)he only had a few things on it... I guess that nulls out the "cap" idea. I tried to repeat it by adding a bunch of items to my wishlist and moving things around and saving, but it won't repeat for me.

What browsers is everyone using? I feel like if we can find the similarities in the problem they may have an easier time fixing the problem. (I'm on google chrome.)

Kawaii Receiver

This is the same thing that happend to me.

Only the last item i added was on my wishlist.

Rainbow Nerd

I really hope someone decides to look into this. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a wishlist if it all get deleted. emotion_8c

FYI: I use Firefox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces