Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

*sleeps in a corner* <3

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Human Human

Prompt 5 is out!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

*looks around* >>

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Man-Hungry Fatcat

THE SOUND OF HER LAUGHTER RISES LIKE SMOKE...
Username: Ryuukishin
Guardian Name: Sheria
Personality: Sheria’s naivety and youth leads many to coddle her when she first appears from her totem. Intent on keeping the benefits that come with pampering, she grows into a manipulative doe who tricks others into thinking she is sweeter and more delicate than she really is. However, it leaves her ill-prepared to deal with problems on her own, and her selfish desires eventually isolate her from those she cares for most.

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

THE SOUND OF HER LAUGHTER RISES LIKE SMOKE...
Username: Hopelessly Pretty
Guardian Name: Winnie
Personality: Winnie is an easily distressed and skittish fawn who is not quick to trust. Expecting the worst whenever a foreign circumstance arises is a habit of hers that won't be easily broken but her tendency of hesitation will gradually change as she grows older. Those who have seen the brighter side of this fawn know she is capable of unconditional love and even protectiveness toward those she holds dear. Her heart is always in the right place even if her own fears hold her back from action.

Thought I might as well give it a shot. <3

Feral Gekko

User ImageUser Image

HAPPY 2015 WARDWOOD

I realize I'm a few days late.. my bad....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxx DG TFC PTRWYB BFB KOTM LAH CGG AO CAS

Human Human

Let's try to get entries in by Monday night (though if people are really scrambling, I'd be willing to extend that to Thursday night)! I'd like to get judging done before my second week of class starts!

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Yesss everyone get more entries in + v +

I...will try to do the same huffs and puffs!!!

captcha: what's that

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
I really doubt I'm gonna get a chance to enter the prompt one, moving and visiting with the folks really took a lot out of me, along with a rather nasty cold the past few days. emo

I have now a makeshift computer station (wobbly TV trays anyone?) rofl

So I'm gonna just take it easy and not stress myself before work on Monday. xDD

How was everyone's New Years? owo

Human Human

Next prompt is up. I will basically take entries for everything up until I have everything judged.

Friendly Guardian

I have a question about the prompts it seems to indicate that we should be doing two things in one a time when they are in the dream Wardwood and a time when they are with their Chosen is this correct or is it just when they are with their Chosen?

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

*wiggles* I've had no inspiration... it makes me sad D:

Friendly Guardian

I've got my second prompt done I feel I should do another one but I'm a bit burned out today lol hopefully the rest of my prompts won't be so... long lol I'm also a tiny bit stuck on what the argument between Guardian and Chosen should be about

Human Human

Your response should consist of what the prompt tells you to write. I have thus far only asked you to detail information about the waking world.

Also, please be advised since this is a concept contest therefore I am judging your name choice and it is part of your entry so please choose a name you like and stick with it, especially since if you win you will only have 48 hours to cert if not I will give the fawn to someone else.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Whooooooo I am so close to being finished my first character art it hurts! Just need to finish a boot and a glove auggghhhh. xDDD

I get so terrible when things are nearly finished I am like damn there's only a tiny bit left...WHY DUN YOU FINISH YERSELF?!?!? gonk rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff