Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Gekko

ooooo prompts xD

User Image

OINK OINK...

Bear

Aaah, I'm having a hell of a time trying to come up with a Chosen to go along with this pretty lady. My mind always defaults to the unsavory degenerates I like to write, but it's a bit hard to imagine her going along with a highwayman or an opium addict or...

Human Human

And not just because unsavory but because her Chosen dressed her up sooooooo...........

Bear

Yeah rly. I need me some raggedy-looking creep Guardian to match my terrible ideas.

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
No you should go with a raggedy lookin man who steals stuff to dress up his deer in finery it'd be hilarious

Bear

OMG WAIT I DO LIKE THAT

steals from the ladies to dress up his pretty lady

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
*continues to be an enabler* >:]

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

oh yeah... I was going to work on it... Then as far as I got was a name D: I have no idea how to do a choosing... I never got around to actually writing any of them up...

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Maybe this'll be your chance! * U * I think the prompt doesn't actually ask you to write out the choosing - just come up with ideas for it. :3 It's a concept contest, not a writing contest.

Invisible Lunatic

*Vibrates across the thread* Yeeessssss. Ideas. I'm getting ideas. Now the hard part, names. XD

She is so delicate and beautiful, Soldier I think that idea would be perfect for you. >3< I can't wait to read what you come up with.

Bear

YOU CAN DO IT, ANGEL! You should totally try! Like Popo says, it's more of a concept thing than anything!

Litaaaa don't encourage me. I'm waffling a lot on what I wanna do. Totally hear you about naming, though, haha.

Good luck to everyone entering! I'm sure there'll be plenty of great ideas. *0*

Invisible Lunatic

See, I love your idea of a creep guy with that pretty doe. Your guy could have been an opium addict who dresses her up to look like his sweet dreams~

I'm thinking my Chosen used to be low-class and tries his hardest to be/act high class. Or is the wanna-be-rich kid of some crime family. A 'Rags to Riches but not really' story. He's a little s**t. A gold plated little s**t, but still a little s**t.

Every time I read over the front page to remind myself of the lore I just want it to be turned into a novel series.

Human Human

Prompt 3 is up!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

Hmmm... >>... Alright... I'll try it out then! I'll have to think some things up xD

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Bear

Yaaay Angel! Glad to hear it.

I'm digging your idea, too, Lita. +_+ I've always liked subversions like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff