Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Ohhh that's an interesting question, I woulda never thought of that! =o

My dog does that sometimes, he has never been trained for it, but if my blood sugar is really high or really low (I'm diabetic), he will sit by me/climb on my lap or whine at me cause he knows I need insulin or something to eat it's crazy how he just knows. o.o;;

Human Human

Yeah, dogs are the sweetest like that. Cats too.
Someone I know is a diabetic and her cat will lick her feet when her blood sugar is really high or low.

With what dogs can be trained to do in reaction to what they already detect instinctively, I think that guardians would be smart enough to take past observation and apply it (even if it ends up not being correct).

Friendly Guardian

Ok Thankies! That helps with the wander away Prompt!

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

haha, i wish our cat could do useful stuff like that instead of being a fat whiny turd :3c

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Kamileunaire
haha, i wish our cat could do useful stuff like that instead of being a fat whiny turd :3c

For some reason this reminded me of South Park haha.

Floppy Member

Sareibear
Kamileunaire

For some reason this reminded me of South Park haha.

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAHH cool

Friendly Guardian

Ok call me a derp but I don't know how to make links direct to a specific point on a page help?

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Rikku Takanashi
Ok call me a derp but I don't know how to make links direct to a specific point on a page help?

User Image

The little orange (or white in guilds) page icon next to the timestamp on your post will direct to your post if you click it and then take the URL.

Floppy Member

/bites on purp :U your avatar is sooo pretty cry

Friendly Guardian

purplerosesbeauty
Rikku Takanashi

User Image

The little orange (or white in guilds) page icon next to the timestamp on your post will direct to your post if you click it and then take the URL.

Thankies! ^^ I've always wondered how people did that hah hah

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

AHHH morphy I have NOT met the origami man but I know people in the origami clubs so I could def bug them < u <

and ahhh you guys are so sweet Q___Q j is so sweet Q____Q

alsoooo is it still possible to edit solstice entries/write new ones? /bites lip

Floppy Member

I hope we are lol, I've been editing mine :U;;;

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

ahah well mine was posted a long time ago so i wasn't sure if it'd already been copied and pasted somewhere aa

Human Human

You're good to edit up until I announce winners, haha.

Yessss, the origami man. Q___Q
He is too cool.

Human Human

Going to bed now, but on the note that you can edit, I'd like to remind everyone that it never hurts to do some spell checking and grammar checking on their entries! OuO

See everyone in the sunlight!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces