10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Ahh, thanks guys!

...little embarassed to have missed that! sweatdrop redface

heart

Bear

Well, the newbie guide is p much what you need to know, the FAQ is just a lil more in-depth (but fun to read)!

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
I definitely went through the newbie guide though! xD <33

Friendly Guardian

I think I'm going to wait to do anything with my Bee Wren until I see if I win a deer I kinda have some idea for a char forming but it depends on me having a deer kinda

I kinda imagine a young woman who sells herbs having dreams of bee's and flowers part of they she got into herbs and such and suddenly one of the bees is a bird in the dream the bird tells her that it's coming shall herald a important change in her life then one day my bee bird shows up which looks much but not exactly the same as the bee bird in her dream (I don't think a companion could effect dreams) and later she's called to get her deer

I guess I could still do that even if I don't win a deer and quest for the deer

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Ohhh, that sounds neat, Rikku! ^w^

Friendly Guardian

Thanks ^^ I'm trying to find a way to nicely incorporate my first pet here in with a char I don't actually get the bee dream joke thing so I'm "winging" it >w> ;

If I won a deer from the yule event the best one for this would be the Priestess or the daughter if I don't I'll definitely be questing some flower themed deer

Probably a flower that bee's like like say Lavender or some type of Mint

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
I'm not really sure what I am looking for quite yet? xDD

I guess I should just enter whatever I can and see how it works out hahaha.

I really like your ideas though! (and nice pun! xD <33 )
Good luck to you in everything you're trying for! heart

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Lalala I forgot to post this earlier...! OTL;;

THE SOUND OF HER LAUGHTER RISES LIKE SMOKE...
Username: Sareibear
Guardian Name: Cassiope
Personality: Cassiope is a quiet, shy, and thoughtful young doe. She does not know much of the world quite yet, but she learns quickly, and prefers to sit back and observe situations from afar. She is curious about the world around her, especially the nature surrounding her in the woods. While she is vaguely aware of the human world, she is nervous of it, and the stories she has picked up so far make it seem mystical and strange. Generally fairly shy and reserved, she can be quite playful if she is comfortable, and Cassiope is full of laughter. She is rarely seen without either a sweet smile, or a quizzical/intrigued look. Her dream is to become a great old storyteller, which is why she observes and studies. Despite her apprehensive and bashful behaviours, she is quite a fearless little thing, as her curiosity and joyous nature often wins over fear and worry. Cassiope would like to travel more when she is older and explore more of the world (or at least the woods!), so that she can gather and create stories.

Friendly Guardian

Good luck to you too!

I have a multitude of ideas I could probably come up with for any one of the available guardians and there's even a grander scale of what I could come up with to quest for I just have to find which one appeals to me the most for what char which is kinda why I have to wait and see if I win a deer or if I have to quest one

While I imagine the Daughter and the Priestess having very similar personalities I imagine the priestess having a natural depth of wisdom that the more innocent even naive daughter doesn't have so that would effect how my chosen acts and even the bee wren and if I have to quest for a deer that throws even more elements to think about in lol

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Well it seems like you've got it really well thought out, which is awesome! =D

I hope you can figure out whatever works best but also fits with the neat ideas you already have. n.n

Friendly Guardian

Thanks I hope you can get everything worked out too!

Whats funny is he bee dream and such I thought up in about... 20 minutes it came to me when I started listening to a fantasy/celtic music video on youtube hah hah though I was pulling the priestess/daughter deer stuff from my entries and idea's on the chars there

Many of my best raw ideas come on the spur of the moment I then have to refine them after
I have this probably bad habit of thinking up chars for pets that are up for grabs whether I win them or not (though I let the char go once the pet is won) lol that's particularly bad with the adoptable on DA I try not to do it with those

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Spur of the moment is probably the best way to go! xDD

I tend to do that too, but it's always awesome no matter what, especially with writing stuff cause you know it's still going to someone who really wants it! n.n <3

Friendly Guardian

Yeah muses work in strange ways sometimes trying to force ideas to come just causes a blockage I rarely don't enter a writing contest I only don't if I can't find any inspiration or connection to the offered pet or I don't favor said pet ooor I feel I have enough of those pets lol

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Totally agree! Went through this forcing things blockage just last night and today. rofl sweatdrop

Now I'm rollin' though! xD <3

Tipsy Kitten

Aww character creation!
      I love it~
      Don't worry, you'll both soon have a hundred characters and yet continue to crave more...
      I'd love to set up rps once they're done!
      (Which reminds me, tags today.)[/size

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces