Keep all 0.8 80.0% [ 12 ]
Keep domestic and mountain 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Keep domestic and desert 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Generous Unicorn

Greedy Fatcat

Ahh yes, NY sounds expensive. It's the same with Boston, sadly. This is why I said "yes honey Portland Oregon sounds lovely". gonk
Good luck with the job hunt for you guys too. I think I'd rather live under a bridge than move in under Maru's parents' roof. Also as to-be newlyweds living with siblings doesn't sound very.. appealing either. Not to mention I've never had a roommate and I sure wasn't planning on starting now.
I applied for Levi's HQ in SanFran but am not expecting to hear back from them, my credentials just aren't very impressive. :c

'sup Kazu.

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

I've heard some nice things about Portland. <3

I've personally only lived in New Jersey in a small college town sadly so I don't have much input..

But I hope you can both find employment soon and that your life together would start without too much hassle ;w;

Btw Karo-roo, d'you think you'd mind sending me the Wild, Mountain and Desert Tem lines at some point? And whenever you finish revamping the regulars, too, I suppose. <33

Shy Wife

Aaaah I remember this shop! I did all my requirements for my wild and stuff but then wandered off instead of asking for a growth because of RL. Aaaah.

-nestles back into thread- Man I loved these lines. And my babies ; u ; Ohgosh.

Greedy Fatcat

Yushika
Aaaah I remember this shop! I did all my requirements for my wild and stuff but then wandered off instead of asking for a growth because of RL. Aaaah.

-nestles back into thread- Man I loved these lines. And my babies ; u ; Ohgosh.
There's a growth request thread in the guild, link there on first page of the shop~
Also welcome back yaaay. 8D

Cinnamon Panda

I've heard nice things about Portland too. Everyone's heard nice things about Portland. xD
I think the Wild lines are going to have to go through a re-draw at some point too because I can't stand to look at them they hurt my eyes. As per the others yes we shall see I might even have the bases stashed as a compressed file somewhere.

most of my files are somewhere but never anywhere I know for sure.
ps your generosity knows no bounds it's beautiful

Generous Unicorn

What about things that are not wilds that are not grown and/or missing?

-cause is a pain and has many problems to solve-

Greedy Fatcat

Presently unavoidably not grown and or missing, I'm afraid.
The Wilds are easier to manage, with only 81 individuals neatly divided between the "Originals" and "Breedings" folders in the "Wild" folder.

Regular Tems sprawling in a messy mismatch of folders upon folders, anthros experiencing the most broken files and Mountains in a bit of a mess. Not to mention that I haven't got any access to guest colored Tems.

Sorry uuuhuhuuhuu crying
I'll get there one of these years I swear.

Hopeless Trash

Karoish
I've heard nice things about Portland too. Everyone's heard nice things about Portland. xD
I think the Wild lines are going to have to go through a re-draw at some point too because I can't stand to look at them they hurt my eyes. As per the others yes we shall see I might even have the bases stashed as a compressed file somewhere.

most of my files are somewhere but never anywhere I know for sure.
ps your generosity knows no bounds it's beautiful

So in conclusion; Portland is a good place 8D

Wilds have always been my favorite of your lines for some reason, I mean, I know they're old but there's just something about them. The poses and expressions they have are lovely. ;w; But I understand cringing at your old art - I do the same with mine!
I wonder if your files are as unorganized as mine are.. like, I just save all my PSDs and never really bother to actually sort them into sub-folders?

Pffft I just love to extend a helping hand to friends.
Also I would be happy to commission something simple from you to help you save up for your moving expenses.

Generous Unicorn

Greedy Fatcat

Naturally you can always shoot me or the mule a PM and I'll look into it, like before. If you have Tems from other people my hands are pretty much tied.

Mia, you would not believe the state my files are in. I have a million folders in a million folders with the noble intention that I would move them to the respective "originals" folders after events or sales or whatever. And then didn't follow through and ended up with a million files god alone knows where.

Ahh I don't know about commissions, I draw such s**t nowadays there's no way I could charge for it.

Hopeless Trash

Could always just whip up a couple Tems for me xD
I mean, I have paid you for them before!

Also, I've been wanting to ask since you did the MLP Tems for the cookie hunt a few years back - what are your thoughts on allowing cosplays? I'm thinking of perhaps trying to lure some of my friends in here since the atmosphere of the shop is so friendly and drama-free, and all of us have pets in other shops - occasionally including cosplays - that we're EXTREMELY fond of.. so I'm wondering whether we'd be able to get them here (hey, I wouldn't mind doing cosplays on the anthro lines - especially if you're going to rework them?)
And just overall I guess if/when we get a few other helping artists, some guidelines of some sort should be discussed since I know you won't be able to oversee us all the time.

Snuggly Knight

Heyyo party people.

Look how hoppin' this place is.

Hopeless Trash

Snuggly Knight

Allo! I do not remember anyone! -cries in a corner-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash