ChezaRain
Geyser Eelborn
ChezaRain
Geyser Eelborn
Oof, I hope you catch it, Icy!

I know the feeling, Cheza. xP

Why, who you got? 8U
*shot*

Um, a few noodles who are down to one breeding, but either have a mate already or aren't the Joker's type? [Shot]

Pfft, he got one breeding left. He no longer has a type. 8U
*shot*
Totally need to find more Batman-based noodles around here... >3>

Good point xDDDD Well, I could offer Megapi xDDD He's a psycho xDD Not sure who'd take care of his kids, though.

Icy, Crim, Cheza, I've gotta run, I've got a lab. I'll be back tonight.

Invisible Kitten

Isis: -Hearing the music, she wanders toward it. She pauses when she sees Yami.- ..Yami?

Zoeybird92's Prince

http://www.livestream.com/darkiced

streaming for a little bit bwhahahah

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nasaiki

Yami: yeah there is certainly that, but we seem to be doing alright now at least *watches the two bowls and hopes they're getting along well*
Vanhi: [I might, although I think I'll be more learning instruments instead of actual singing, and just for fun instead of the magic music my family has. I think I got more of daddy's powers than mommy's]

Despoina: That is good to hear* looks at the children as well* I think they are alright. Neither seem to be showing signs of being upset.

Honoka: [ chimes excitedly* they have magic? That is so cool what can they do and what about you? I think it would be fun to play an instrument. It would fun to have as like a hobby or something]

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yami: nope this one would be way too anno- *turns at the sound of his name* Oh Hi *stops a bit as he tries to place her* Isis! Its definitely been a while

Invisible Kitten

Isis: -Nods slowly, studying him for a moment.- You've gotten into music?

Deathly Demigod

Geyser Eelborn
[Nods] Pycnogonids. They're tre cool. And yes, they're actual relatives of the spiders. Pretty close ones, too. They're not arachnids, but they're apparently pretty close. We saw one in lab the other day by accident--he was eating our lab specimen xDDD

Did the delicate smile and the nod mean that he was forgiven? Somehow he thought so, but he couldn't quite be sure. He didn't know people, know her enough to make a guess. And the consequences for guessing wrong could be disastrous. Best to err on the side of caution and assume he hadn't said enough? He didn't know what else he could say, but he did know one thing he needed to say, even if he was sure he'd already implied it. Because implications, hints, allegations, they weren't enough. Not now, not ever. They would never be good enough for his mother. "I love you, Momma," he whispered. He sniffled and nuzzled her again. "I'm sorry I haven't said it in a long time. I don't know what's gotten into me. But I love you, and I promise I won't go away again."

Oh dude... I looked them up and they both had me awestruck and gave me the heebees X'D Ahhahaha... He came in for a little snackage. You guys obviously have the good stuff!

The small smile remained on her face as she gently swiped the tears from her eyes. This didn't change the fact that she had been alone for so long, but just having her son there, feeling as if she mattered to someone again was the most wonderful feeling that she had felt in so long. Her tired, weary eyes blinked as he whispered those words to her, in a place of shock once more. It had been so long since she heard anything so wonderful. Though her daughters were around once in a while, they didn't say such things to her often, if at all. It was just how they were and she had gotten to the point where she was sure those words wouldn't be said to her again. Her lip trembled and she swiped at her eyes again, tears threatening to spill over again. "Alexej... I... I love you too..." and that was all she could manage before crying again. She had held so much in for so long, and it only made her an overflowing fountain of emotions now. She laughed at herself softly, biting on her lip for a moment before speaking softly. "I... have missed you..." A look of pain spread over her face, her eyes falling before she said her next words as she tried to hide the hurt in them. "How... how is... your... dad?" And she quickly put her fingers up to her mouth, chewing on the tips in a nervous way as she waited for his answer.

See you laters, Gey -waves-

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Nasaiki
Capri: So what kind of things do you do for fun?
Shikon: --thinking at it as she fluffs her tail-- Hmm I guess chasing butterflies and fireflies is something I do for fun.

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yami: Well a little bit, my mate comes from a very musically inclined family so I've definitely started to like it more. However this trip is mostly for my children

Aged Zealot

-scoots over to Cheza and waggles eyebrows at- ;D

Scherzo: -looks over at his sister with that same blank expression, grunting and turning away from her, wondering how being an adult is any different than being a kit.... He sure didn't feel any different.-

Invisible Kitten

Isis: Ah.. I see. My grandmother's mother is very musically inclined, as is her family. -Tilts her head to the side- You have children?

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

//rolls in

Gaaah. Been so busy and tired that I haven't had time or inspiration for tags. ; ^;

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Yami: Yep just recently though they're still quiet...ish little bowls. *slightly amused* Hard to believe hmm

Invisible Kitten

Isis: -Nods softly- It looks like we're all growing up.. Its really hard to believe. -Gives a soft smile.- How many children did you have?

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My brain is working, finally! I am writing stuff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff