... *skitters to fix*

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
CrimsonCutie666
Geyser Eelborn

Meso: Well, not that I can remember? And I think it's less my genes than what I've been exposed to. We eat weird stuff in the really deep ocean. [He grins] We even eat shark. Raw. Uncleaned. Uncooked. It's definitely an acquired taste, but you can't be too picky on the seafloor, y'know. [Once again he shrugged] I've been through a lot from hanging out with people who've been "bad luck" to their friends and loved ones. I've kinda, y'know, gotten used to it? Most of my old friends had enemies. Heck, I've gotten people close to me in trouble with enemies. My brother doesn't like it when I hang out with people who aren't, y'know, him.

Damian: Weird stuff? *Raising his eyebrows even further up he kinda nervously chuckled before eyeing the other* Shark? Ehhh no thanks. I don't mind some sea food but keep me away from things like that.....and octopus. I don't understand why people like the slimy foods.*Spying the restaurant on the edge of his vision he felt his stomach gurgle again* It's a bit.....different with me. I don't have actual enemies, or people who try to make bad things happen. It's more like being a jinx. *Trying to figure out a way to explain it he tried to sidestep a crack and tripped, nearly sending himself sprawling* Like I said....a jinx.

Meso: Oh, you wouldn't believe the weird stuff if I told you. ^^;;;;; Suffice to say, it was normal for us, but kinda not normal by normal people's standards. Weird stuff, y'know? [He caught Damian as quickly as he could] I think I see what you mean! Well, octopus is okay, but if you don't like octopus, that's understandable, too. Shark isn't slimy, really, it's got this kinda, well, it's more of a sorta delicate texture? The texture of shark is great. The taste, though, well, like I said, it kinda takes some getting used to. By which I mean you have to be half-starving and have grown up with it. I mean, I like shark, but my friend Epi hates it. So is this the place?

icy serenade
Oh dude... I looked them up and they both had me awestruck and gave me the heebees X'D Ahhahaha... He came in for a little snackage. You guys obviously have the good stuff!

The small smile remained on her face as she gently swiped the tears from her eyes. This didn't change the fact that she had been alone for so long, but just having her son there, feeling as if she mattered to someone again was the most wonderful feeling that she had felt in so long. Her tired, weary eyes blinked as he whispered those words to her, in a place of shock once more. It had been so long since she heard anything so wonderful. Though her daughters were around once in a while, they didn't say such things to her often, if at all. It was just how they were and she had gotten to the point where she was sure those words wouldn't be said to her again. Her lip trembled and she swiped at her eyes again, tears threatening to spill over again. "Alexej... I... I love you too..." and that was all she could manage before crying again. She had held so much in for so long, and it only made her an overflowing fountain of emotions now. She laughed at herself softly, biting on her lip for a moment before speaking softly. "I... have missed you..." A look of pain spread over her face, her eyes falling before she said her next words as she tried to hide the hurt in them. "How... how is... your... dad?" And she quickly put her fingers up to her mouth, chewing on the tips in a nervous way as she waited for his answer.

And he was still here this week! xDD This week was okay. We were looking at jellies, but unfortunately, they're out of season, so no live specimens. We did have some preserved ones, though, and lots of slides of their life stages.

Alexej didn't understand people. He just didn't. He didn't have the experience, or, or the inclinations, but although it hardly made any sense to him...her crying was a good thing? It was bad. It really was, she shouldn't have been crying, but he thought he preferred her crying to the confused look on her face when he had appeared. She shouldn't be confused! What had he done?! Her tears brought out his, and soon he was sniffling in earnest and squeezing her tighter and tighter as if seeking comfort. "Me too...I'm sorry, Momma..." He couldn't even talk anymore. He was choked up with his own emotions, blubbering softly into her shoulder.

It wasn't hard to hear the hurt in Callie's voice, and that brought Alexej's thoughts to another place. His father...Even he didn't see that much of his father...his mother surely hadn't seen him in, well, how long had it been now?! He didn't answer her question. Instead, he said, "We're gonna go get him. Or I'm gonna go get him. I promise, Momma, I'll find him and I'll bring him to you and he can apologize, too."

Geared Gatekeeper

Ishme-och that group of classes sounds really stressful

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

I have no idea what MCCL means.
.w.;

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Master Colorist's Choice List. It's a list of couples from which the colorists can choose to do a breeding so long as there aren't breeding slots open. Owners are supposed to update it once a month so that the header matches the correct month and year, but most of us are lazy. /guilty

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Ishmeluv
-dances around with Percival-
Hmmm.... I want to offer him to people, but I'm all insecure because he doesn't have edits.

Percival was the reason I wanted to stalk you, btw.
I remembered when his cert was dropped. xD

However, it appears none of mine will be good for him.

I haven't had any of my pets loose their mates.
I have a few heartbroken, but one is a boy and the other is only in her background.

Oh well~ Best of luck with him. ^w^ <3

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Oooh~ I know what that is, just didn't know what MCCL was initials for.
Couldn't figure it out cause my brain is a derp.
Totally forgot about the breeding CC list. xD
(Which I may have guessed had it been BCCL...)

Thanks, Gey~

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*even though he is pretty sure it is up to date, he goes to check his own post, because he's paranoid like that*

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
@ Ishemeluv: I wouldnt worry about percival he may not have the edits but he does have pretty gorgeous patterns and colors ^.^

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Mine hadn't been updated since October. Eek.

Aged Zealot

Well. That's just a preference, Moony.
Only because I know a lot of people have had their noodles heartbroken and I wanna see if he can do something to help. Since I know some are worried about having lost a breeding or what have you.
However, if I don't happen to find a heartbroken maiden who will go well with him, I am perfectly happy to mate him with someone else.
I just want to offer him up for those other noodles first. 83

Thanks, Nasaiki.
I do so love his coloring <3
Dark always does such an amazing job ; u;

Manly Member

new babbin for myself while I was working on everything else~

Prince Creampuff and his snaketail Peach.

User Image

*goes back to finishing breedings and semi's*

Ishmeluv's Spouse

Pretty Mu! Also everyone keep your eye out for something from me >w<

Geared Gatekeeper

Oh he has such a pretty snake tail-drools in corner over the snake boy.

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*nervously reads over his bowl entry yet another time* Why the hell am I scared to post this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff