Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh and of corse one can RP in the thread ^^. Once the guild is up and going Id like serious RP not just *Hello* RP to go there but Ya! RP say Hi ^^ heart

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Would you like us to pm the V-day balth info or is here on the thread ok? I already posted it, but I wanted to make sure you saw it. Thanks so much for everything. I'm sure I can wait a bit longer for my V-day blath. lol Also, Peter is an adult now. (It still says kid on the owner's list)
Dragoil
Vee Vee! ^^ Hay I might just take you up on that. I might contact you if any you have coloured are still kids.. I need to grow. I have no colouring stages but my own mad

Ok! No arguments ^^ then 3k for Flatsales, Corse auctions probably will go much MUCH higher ^^ heart

There are some that Mooch did later on that I don't have all the files for, but I've got the all the stages for the majority of Blath if ya ever need them. :3

I think I have a bunch that were never sold, too. I don't remember. xD

-boogies to Queen's Bicycle Race- :O
Mew! well its mostly the second gen and valantines I need.. speaking of which:

First growing from the valantine editions!
User Image

There also is a new series comming out as well as a second elimental series, Watch out for them both!
NEWS
As posted above The very first Adult Valantine is certed, If you have a Valantine Blathanna either post or PM me your pets name and its guardians name. I will cert up those I have.. Sone I am still waiting for so if yours isn't instantanious don't get impatient. You will receve your pets ner URL as well since the onld ones I donot have access to.
go dragoil go~
*sobs* I'm not a colorist any more?!? crying gonk
Anasazi
*sobs* I'm not a colorist any more?!? crying gonk
Anasazi! well I need to PM all the old ones.. Been so buzy just reorganizing things.. PM me and we will chat! biggrin heart
Hey Draggy, gots a couple questions for ya. Mind if I PM?

Armed Combatant

so how does one go about getting a custom...?

(searched the first page over a few times and didn't see anything on the subject... e.e; )
DeMoNtAiNtEd
so how does one go about getting a custom...?

(searched the first page over a few times and didn't see anything on the subject... e.e wink

((They most likely arent availible. Dragoil is busy with alot of other things. However, I think there is a flatsale soon. There should be info on that on the first page.))
*kicks into thread subscriptions*

Armed Combatant

audespero

((They most likely arent availible. Dragoil is busy with alot of other things. However, I think there is a flatsale soon. There should be info on that on the first page.))

I noticed the flatsale previews... I like them, but I'm picky about gender and coloring... eheh sweatdrop
DeMoNtAiNtEd
audespero

I noticed the flatsale previews... I like them, but I'm picky about gender and coloring... eheh sweatdrop

((Like I said, Dragoil is very busy with recolors and getting the thread all set up in general. Im pretty sure that she doesnt have time for them. If she did, i'm sure it would be noted somewhere on the front page and its not. So you'll have to wait to see if she'll even open custom slots or not in the furture. For now, your best bet is an auction or flatsale.))

Armed Combatant

audespero

((Like I said, Dragoil is very busy with recolors and getting the thread all set up in general. Im pretty sure that she doesnt have time for them. If she did, i'm sure it would be noted somewhere on the front page and its not. So you'll have to wait to see if she'll even open custom slots or not in the furture. For now, your best bet is an auction or flatsale.))

Heard ya' the first time aude~ just expressing general interest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff