Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeMoNtAiNtEd
audespero

((Like I said, Dragoil is very busy with recolors and getting the thread all set up in general. Im pretty sure that she doesnt have time for them. If she did, i'm sure it would be noted somewhere on the front page and its not. So you'll have to wait to see if she'll even open custom slots or not in the furture. For now, your best bet is an auction or flatsale.))

Heard ya' the first time aude~ just expressing general interest.

((Not tryin' to be rude, just letting ya know.))
*Snaps fingers * Customs! I knew something was missing. Well Till the Valantines and such are sorted out I Don't have very much time.. BUT I will correct that, there will be Customs but not till after the 20th will thay be open. also don't expect them cheap. heart
Dragoil
*Snaps fingers * Customs! I knew something was missing. Well Till the Valantines and such are sorted out I Don't have very much time.. BUT I will correct that, there will be Customs but not till after the 20th will thay be open. also don't expect them cheap. heart

Hun, can you catch me on AIM? I have some important questions.
Dragoil
Bloodmoon: blaugh *Wags tail* I can't wait ^^ Where is everone anyhow?

Tidge: Duno.. *Flutters about nervously*

Chester: i dunno, everyone seems to of gone gonk i cant even find our baby blooms anymore, *runs round trying to find them*
Radbyrne: blaugh
BloodMoon: Our Blooms have gone?! I'll find them! *Sniffs about but rubs Chesters sholder first in passing, a purr in her throat.*
ninja heart
Dragoil
Mew! well its mostly the second gen and valantines I need.. speaking of which:

First growing from the valantine editions!
User Image

There also is a new series comming out as well as a second elimental series, Watch out for them both!

((Yay! Thanks so much! She is so pretty! biggrin *hugs Dragoil and KoolKittenclub*))

Andromeda yaws and looked at her grown body. With a smiled she looks to her "brother".

Groovy, Anna! You're grown! Ash said as he ran around her.
Dragoil
BloodMoon: Our Blooms have gone?! I'll find them! *Sniffs about but rubs Chesters sholder first in passing, a purr in her throat.*

Chester: I'll try to find them in the old thread with you, we dont know what could be lurking in that old thread now, i want you to be safe.. *chester purrs as bloodmoon rubs against him*
Quote:
this one is mine:
User Image
Ciro for bloom an Armando for sprite

Dragoil's:
User Image

Lady Shinigami:
User Image

i found em!!!
Bump biggrin heart
Hey honey!!

Affiliates??

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Yay for V-day Blath growing! *goes to send Dragoil pm about her own v-day balth* biggrin
*tries to find all of her Blath names* sweatdrop

Name: Dewei
Sprite: Fai Yul

Owner: Sith Kitten [formerly Nokomis Midnight, she made a new account]
Name: Damon
Sprite: Daniel

Name: Don Juan
Sprite: Marco

Name: Arthion
Sprite: Nimtolien

Name: Romeo
Sprite: Valentino
Our surprise that we had plans to start when we ended the hiatus was an semi-custom item shop that I made a bunch of stuff for. If you still want to do that, I could always run it for ya. :3

-has aim up, seeing if she can catch you online to send ze files-
coo, I like the sound of that idea! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas