Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wow, Nisha is beautiful! Thanks so much Dragoil and KoolKittenClub!!!
Was my little pink blath one of the ones that was colored by vee? *just wants to make sure he wasn't missed on accident =3*
yup romeo was coloured by vee, if you look at the bottom of the cert it tells you who coloured it mau heart
Okies. *curls up on new thread*
Mau
Was my little pink blath one of the ones that was colored by vee? *just wants to make sure he wasn't missed on accident =3*

I see you got answered to Mau, Yes Thats one Of VeeVee's I need to catch her on Aim.. But I think were in different time zones or something.. I keep missing her ^^
*tiptoes in, then pounces Dragoil* I'll try to get a Blathanna eventually. XD I know I bid on the lineart and lost when it was auctioned off. *grins* I've wanted one ever since, just never knew where the shop was, or had the gold for any. XD
Hi Valeria! Well The next FS I going to be big.. it dose say in the rules that only people without Blath already can buy one from a FS.. I haven't changed that rule. Good chance of getting one If your here on that day.. *Hum.. Thinks of time to set for the FS..*
lmao I'm broke due to that last auction for your other shop I was in. *grins* And Neko loves how the gem looks. *showed the auction thread to her*
oohh yes this FS is big xD

*snugs dragoil* i realised i didnt give you a name for my bloom, want me to pm it to you?
I've fallen in love with the black male in the FS post. XD So, only those who don't have a Blath can participate in the FS, right? I have a hard time understanding posts sometimes. XD
Valeria
I've fallen in love with the black male in the FS post. XD So, only those who don't have a Blath can participate in the FS, right? I have a hard time understanding posts sometimes. XD

@Valeria: Yup ^^ Thats right, Hum.. I have to PM Neko

@KoolKittenclub: Yup, my Inbox is almost empty, ready for stuff to do when I get back.
ohh okies i'll pm you once ive thought of one XD

oohh yes he is a nice bloom 3nodding
lol Neko is on the watch for that pm, Dragoil. XD I'm hoping I have the 3k by the time the FS comes around so I can at least attempt to get him. I'm addicted to black and white pets with stars/sparkles. XD
im addicted to things that are blue, sparkly and with wings XD
Yes a very Hansome Bloom that one, Corse I think there all Lovely.

^^ PM sent Val,

Ok Kitten

Talk to you guys later.. I'm off for a bit ^^. Back later today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff