Welcome to Gaia! ::

3k sounds good dragoil heart
certainly no arguments from here - very reasonable for such beautiful pets!!
((lol I see Andromeda's name, but I can't click on it! wink

I think 3k is fine. I tried, in auctions, for 10k or more! lol))

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sounds about right to me. I paid 17k for Peter and I loves him. biggrin
Hey people!

Finally getting on Gaia after a looongggg time. xD I don't have any of the past few months' donation items, but THAT'S OKAY! From what I've seen they all kinda suck anyway. surprised

I'd be willing to help out with some coloring if you want, just PM me if you need some help or IM me. I'm dehydratedxwater on aim. I'm never on aim anymore, either, but it sends messages to my cell and I actually do check that. xDD

pirate New smilies! pirate
Vee-Vee, it's so, so good to see you back again!!
Vee Vee! ^^ Hay I might just take you up on that. I might contact you if any you have coloured are still kids.. I need to grow. I have no colouring stages but my own mad

Ok! No arguments ^^ then 3k for Flatsales, Corse auctions probably will go much MUCH higher ^^ heart
*Sigh* I have to fix those Flatsale ones.. Argh, there not gen 2 rolleyes

Due to me scoping out all the colourings for the adults A lot of Valantine ones will be listed BUT no new cert will show till I get there colourings from the colourists. Please be patient, At the earlyest the first will be certed tomorrow ^^ hopefully. thay have a new look and background at adult so I hope you will all like it, I spent hours finding a sutable repacement. xp

Hum.. not much else to report yet.. I'll be back for more later. xd
pretty *drools on the tribal patterned blossom*
xd Oh I do have One more announcement.. BloodMoon, my Blathanna who got me hooked into This shop to begin with is going to be the shop pet as long as I'm owner ^^ Expect her around.. and looking for Chester xd
dont worry, chester will be here heart
Bloodmoon: blaugh *Wags tail* I can't wait ^^ Where is everone anyhow?

Tidge: Duno.. *Flutters about nervously*
((Okay I understand about the V-day blaths!

So, we can rp in here for now, then?))
without meaning to be a pain in the butt I just wanted to put this one up - it was from a recent brreding, and was gifted to me, just wanted to remind dragoil that I had it!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I believe it came from moochi's breeding)
laiquendai
without meaning to be a pain in the butt I just wanted to put this one up - it was from a recent brreding, and was gifted to me, just wanted to remind dragoil that I had it!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I believe it came from moochi's breeding)

Oooh! Thanks Laiquendai! Good to know who has what.. Name and sprites name? I'll recert her for you ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff