Maybe... 0.1562082777036 15.6% [ 117 ]
Nah, I prefer girls. 0.15086782376502 15.1% [ 113 ]
GOLDEN POCKY!!! 83 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 182 ]
Total Votes:[ 749 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1047 1048 1049 > >> >>> »|

Man-Hungry Visionary

User Image
:: Guild :: Owner Rules & Guidelines :: Owner's List ::

(/`゜Д゜)/` Welcome to The Gourmet Pocky Shoppe! Art is by Mystaira, you can take a look at more of her art at her DA gallery. (/`゜Д゜)/`

User Image
Chinese New Year Pocky Boy is up for sale~

:: Announcements ::
:: o-/o-/14 :: Rare Cheese Cake pocky grows! p1038
:: o3/o3/14 :: Horse Radish pocky grows! p1033
:: 1o/--/13 :: Halloween placeholder.
:: o7/21/13 :: Mikael has grown! p1008
:: o6/3o/13 :: Rumeo has grown! p1009
:: o6/23/13 :: Lincoln has grown! p1006
:: o6/o1/13 :: Nacho Cheese has grown! p1003
:: o5/29/13 :: Cookies & Cream (Panda) has grown! p1002
:: o5/25/13 :: Salak Fruit has grown! p1001
:: o4/13/13 :: Kal has grown! p996
:: o2/o1/13 :: Sugar Plum Cider Cupling has grown! p988
:: 11/1o/12 :: Gorgonzola has grown! p971
:: 1o/23/12 :: Halloween event is up on p2, though still need to get a few things put up.
:: o9/24/12 :: Lily of the Valley has grown! p958
:: o7/o9/12 :: Sand Souffle has grown! p955
:: o8/29/12 :: Nonamé has grown up into a Bishie! p953
:: o3/14/12 :: Time for The Gourmet Pocky Shoppe's 4th Anniversary & White Day event! Head on over to the 2nd page for Rum Raisin Pocky Auction!
:: o2/21/12 :: Dragon Fruit Pocky Boy has grown! p933
:: o2/15/12 :: Candy Hearts Pocky Boy has grown! p931
:: o1/12/12 :: Hibirdii's Sparkling Cider Cupling has grown! p927
:: o1/1o/12 :: Chinese New Year of the Dragon Event! Dragon Fruit Pocky and a Cupling up for grabs!
:: o1/o5/12 :: Congrats Hibirdii for winning the Sparkling Cider Cupling!
:: 12/26/11 :: New Years Sparkling Cider Cupling Raffle! p2
:: 11/29/11 :: Welcome RockerWolfie1616 and custom Candy Hearts Pocky! As well as TanuKyle's custom Sand Souffle Pocky! p908
:: 11/16/11 :: And baby_gwing's plushie-sized Irish Breakfast Tea Cupling, Hywell, has finally grown! Apparently somebody dumped a ton of sugar into his Cup stage, so it took a while for the magic to shift out the sugar so he could grow! The sugar seems to have taken on a plushie sugar cube form as well... p906
:: 11/11/11 :: Welcome Walkinthevoid and custom Lily of the Valley Pocky! p903
:: 11/o9/11 :: And Barmbrack has joined his fellow Halloween pocky boys! p900
:: 11/o7/11 :: Witch's Brew (Midori) and Blackberry Catnip have grown! Into a trap and a very mischievous kitty boy. p900
:: 11/o6/11 :: RL Customs have been opened up! Customs ordered may take some time(I swear I don't mean to take as long as I usually do, October through December is when I have alot of art to work on), but they will be gotten to! Just ask anyone who has ordered them!
:: 1o/31/11 :: Congratulations Orpheus for winning Witch's Brew, you just keep grabbing halloween pocky boys, don't you? XD;; And JulianMomo for winning Blackberry Catnip and Lolly for winning Barmbrack, welcome to the family! And congrats baby_gwing on winning Irish Breakfast Tea Cupling!
:: 1o/18/11 :: The halloween event thread is up! >A>
:: o9/26/11 :: Ai has murdered Myst grown up to be very very very frilly! p888

Important: I have changed how activity is accumulated. Activity is still required, but it is no longer on a weekly basis. It is now on a monthly basis. (to make it much easier on me to record activity /shot). All activity has been wiped clean for this change, even those will over 300 inactivity days. I have done this for a hope for renewed activity from inactive owners who think there is no chance of getting their inactivity back down.

(An exception for active members is if they had enough activity on the previous system to grow, keep active, and fulfill the RP requirements before gaining the 3 monthly points required, then they may still request a Growth Form. Likewise, this change won't effect Pocky Boys already set to grow.)

Only the 3 most recent months are counted towards activity. (The month before this month, last month, and this month) You must post in the Monthly Activity thread for it to count.

For more information check out the Rules and Growth Requirements thread.

Hope people like this change!
:: o7/31/11 :: Shadow Catmint Crush pocky boy has grown! p870
:: o6/23/11 :: Tiberius (Earl Grey Tea pocky boy) grows! p865
:: o6/21/11 :: Tiramisu pocky boy grows, and is named Jaeger! p863
:: o4/04/11 :: Emery grow! p835
:: o3/14/11 :: Yep, it's that time again! Time for the shoppe's 3rd Anniversary & White Day event!

Also... SURPRISE! You may have noticed... That I have remodeled the shoppe for the 3rd anniversary! Remember that I always said on the front page that the graphics were makeshift and temporary but then never changed them? I decided to finally get off my butt and improve the graphics as well as (hopefully) the readability of the shop.
There are still a few things that aren't complete yet, so please bare with me. ^^
:: o3/13/11 :: Theres now a bunny boy running around the shoppe! Please welcome Hibirdii's Carrot Cake Pocky boy, Jun! p823
:: o2/28/11 :: After several extentions, the CNY/V-Day Event is finally over! Congratulations Hibirdii for winning the Carrot Cake Pocky!
:: o2/2o/11 :: White Oblivion has given custody of Neko and Kazuhiko over to a new owner, so please welcome Arteffect!
:: o2/1o/11 :: A bit belated, but the Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day Event has begun!
:: o1/o3/11 :: jayoku's Candy Cane Pocky boy, Cain, has grown into a strapping young lad! p787
:: 12/25/1o :: The majority of the Christmas Event has ended. Plushie sized Cuplings have exploded grown shimeji-like! Welcome jayoku to the shop along with her new Candy Cane Pocky! Also welcome the new owners of the growth potential Cuplings, Petite Kitsune, Audeila, and C.C.G!
:: 12/o2/1o :: The Christmas Event 2010 has started! Also I've opened up the RL Custom Commissions.

If you wish to receive updates, then feel free to join the guild, since I send out event announcements.

User Image

RL Customs are OPEN. You can find the link to the information for them in Post 14.

User Image

:: Index ::
o1. Intro :: o2. Rules :: o3. Story :: o4. Stages :: o5. Owner's List
o6. Availability :: o7. -Reserved- :: o8. FAQ :: o9. Staff :: 1o. Lists
11. Affiliates :: 12. :: 13-14. -Reserved- :: 15. Credits

16-45. -Reserved-

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
:: General Rules ::
o1. No stealing or editing of artwork. All art, unless otherwise specified, is created by Mystaira and belongs to their owners. Under no circumstances are any of the images to be used by anyone other than their owners. Theft will result in a ban, pocky removal, and a Gaia report.
o2. Please read the entire front page. Most questions can be answered if you do. If you still can't find the answer, it might be found in the guild. Do not PM Mystaira your questions, please ask it in the thread or by PMing the mule.
o3. Be respectful and nice towards all shopgoers. No flaming or dramas, please take those to PMs and leave the thread out of it.
o4. Please use proper english in the thread. l33t, n00b, and chatspeak aren't very pleasant to read, so please keep it to a minimum if at all.
o5. Begging will not be tolerated. You can get a Pocky Boy through flatsales, raffles, auctions, or custom ordering them. See the availability post for more info.
o6. Please be patient. If you are waiting on a growth, I will get around to it eventually, but things can get in the way and delay it.
o7. If you have a question that you cannot find the answer to, feel free to ask in the thread or PM The Gourmet Pocky Shoppe if it's something you need answered by the shop owner.
o8. Follow the User Image
o9. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time as we see fit.

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
After traveling for quite some time, Ryuusei, the former owner of the Sanctuary of Souls, decided to settle down again. His choice of shoppes was inspired by the new lover that he picked up and had grown quite attached to. That lover was Hikari(aka Hika-chan), a patissier who loved baking sweets and things. Since Ryuusei was rather fond of the popular chocolate coated biscuit stick known as Pocky, he decided that the shoppe he made with Hika-chan would sell gourmet pocky. Hika-chan himself was quite enthusiastic about starting any kind of shoppe that could make use of his talents with his beloved Ryuusei.

Shortly after the Gourmet Pocky Shoppe was built, when Hika-chan was experimenting with making different kinds of pocky, Ryuusei interrupted him for a brief interlude. During which Ryuusei accidentally poured some of his magic into the pocky. Afterwards Ryuusei had noticed his magic in-bedded inside of the pocky, and though he wondered what effect it might have, didn't actually do anything about it at the time, deciding to leave it alone to see what would happen.

One night when Ryuusei and Hika-chan were in bed about to fall asleep, Ryuusei noticed a change in the magical signature of the pocky that had been imbued with magic. Urging his tired lover out of bed, insisting that he should come with him, Ryuusei led Hika-chan to the kitchen to find the dark greenish pocky emanating a pulsing lifelike aura. After a few minutes the pocky shimmered and morphed into the form of a rather girly looking child, though he was rather obviously a boy since his transformation didn't include clothing. He had long dark green hair and eyes, and slightly tanned skin.

The boy looked about the kitchen warily, blinking his pretty eyes a few times, before his gaze settled on Ryuusei and Hika-chan, who was clinging to Ryuusei sleepily while trying to stay awake and not miss what was happening. He wasn't sure what to make of his surroundings or the two people who were watching him. It was all so new to him... Though that was to be expected since he had just changed from an inanimate pocky stick to a cute young boy.

"It seems our love has created a child." Ryuusei said in a teasing voice, making Hika-chan blush despite his tiredness.

Pushing away from his teasing lover Hika-chan made his way over to the dark haired boy, leaning over to brush a lock of hair out of his face so he could see it better, his other hand holding his robe closed since he hadn't had time to belt it before being whisked into the kitchen by Ryuusei. "Welcome to the world, little one." He offered a warm smile to the child before frowning slightly, "I think we need to get you something to wear, it must be cold like that." And with that he scooped the young boy up into his arms and carried him off to his and Ryuusei's room to find him something temporary to wear for the night.

With a small sigh Ryuusei followed his beloved to their room, "Shall I give Kaneshiro a call in the morning? I never really thought I'd be ordering him to make children's clothes for me though." Shaking his head slightly, he gave a small laugh, "I'm sure he would enjoy the change though."

To be continued...

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
There are 3 stages to these, a pocky stage, a child stage, and a bishie stage. The pocky stage uses the same base which is edited for different styles of pocky, the rest of the stages are all unique artwork. It is possible that there could be more than 3 stages, but nothing has been discovered yet and would take a great effort to obtain.

User Image

User Image
:: Stage 1 - Pocky ::

You have been given a stick of pocky to take care of. With a caution that something interesting might happen if you can refrain from eating it. But it looks soo tasty, how could you not wanna take a bite out of it? Oh well, better tough it out and hold yourself back from eating the tasty looking biscuit stick...

:: Pocky to Child Growth Requirements ::
7 days, no RP or activity is required. (Time for customs vary.)

User Image

User Image
:: Stage 2 - Child ::

After waiting, the pocky stick that you have managed not to devour has magically transformed itself into a little boy that has taken on characteristics of the flavour of pocky that he came from. Oddly he doesn't have any ears, but he's sure to grow out of that.

:: Child to Bishie Growth Requirements ::
3 Months of Activity (Post in the guild's monthly activity thread for 3 straight months) & 5 completed guild Playdates.

User Image

User Image
:: Stage 3 - Bishie ::

After some time your child has grown into a delicious bishounen, possibly even more yummy looking than the pocky you started with.

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image

:: Pocky / Cups ::

User Image

:: Child ::
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

:: Bishie ::
User ImageUser Image

User Image

:: Cupling ::

User Image

:: Inactive ::
:: Has not posted activity for 3 straight months ::
User Image

User Image

:: Newest Growth ::
User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
In this post you can find current events that are going on where you can purchase Pocky via various assorted methods (auction/raffle/flatsale). Outside of events, bribes are the only way to get customs.

:: Events ::
Events can be found on the 2nd page of this thread.

User Image

:: Bribe Customs ::
Information pending.

User Image

:: RL Customs ::
RL Customs may be found at the bottom of my TGPS RL Customs entry in my devART journal. (needs to be updated)

o1 :: -CLOSED-
o2 :: -CLOSED-

User Image

:: Bishie Growth ::
If you have met growth requirements, then you will need to wait for a slot to be open. If one is open, send a note to this mule requesting the growth form.
o1 :: pawn3dkitty
o2 :: Orpheus Solon

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
o1. Are they RP required?
To grow your pocky boy from child stage to bishie stage, you must complete 5 RP playdates. To keep your pocky boy, there is an activity requirement though. - If you don't post in the activity thread in the guild for 12 straight months, your Pocky Boy will be rehomed.

o2. How much do they cost?
Flatsale/RP Event prices are usually 25k. Auctions are however much they go for. Free events are free. And customs are currently limited to RL customs (there's a post for the at the bottom of the page which I will link to later...) and bribes.

o3. How/when does the pocky grow?
Pre-drawn Pocky from events take 1 week to grow to child stage, potentially a little longer if I'm busy and haven't been able to finish them. Customs and growth to bishie stage depend on when I finish the artwork. When you have fulfilled growth requirements and wish your Pocky Boy to grow to Bishie, you will need to PM the mule (this account) asking for the growth form. If the growth requirements are confirmed met, you will be given the form in reply.

o4. Why only boys? Why not girls as well?
Because Myst enjoys drawing boys/bishies more than girls. >.>; And most of the pocky boys are girly enough as it is without there actually being girls. -_-;

o5: I don't what flavors of pocky there are, where can I find a list? D8
Pocky Shrine is a good place to find different kinds of pocky. There used to be a decent list, but there isn't really now. Google Pocky Flavors and you should be able to find at least a few. There is a list of the flavors that are unavailable in the guild quest forum.

o6. What if the flavor I want isn't a real pocky?
Being a real flavor is not a prerequisite for becoming a pocky boy. Made-up flavors are perfectly acceptable as long as they are not too extreme or non-edible (car tire flavor is not acceptable).

o7. Why do the pocky boys not have ears?
Because they haven't grown them yet... Actually I forgot about them for the first few pocky boys and then just... went with it as a sort of quirk for them. XD; They'll have ears in the bishie stage though.

Feel free to ask questions!

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image

User Image:: Name :: Katsura Ryuusei (Player: Mystaira)
:: Gender :: Male
:: Age :: Unknown (Appears to be in his twenties)
:: Occupation :: Pocky Shoppe Owner, Magic User
:: Personality :: Rather serious at times but also easy-going, Ryuusei is a caring man who devotes himself to his loved one. He has good manners, and is politely welcoming to strangers and warm to friends. He is very protective of Hika-chan.
:: Likes :: Hika-chan, fashion, going along with things(especially when it causes other's dismay), sweets, his friends
:: Dislikes :: Anyone who is mean to Hika-chan or tries to touch him more than is necessary,

:: History ::
Having been born with magic, Ryuusei spent most of his time growing up practicing his magic. When he'd grown to adulthood, he fell in love at first sight with a beauty of a man who felt equally about him. They were very happy and planned to spend the rest of their lives together, unfortunately a few years after they met the man suddenly fell ill and passed away in his lover's arms. Desperate to bring his beloved back to him, Ryuusei broke a taboo and attempted to use his magic to bring his love back to life out of death's grasp. However he failed, and in trying to do so he brought upon himself a powerful curse that would forever keep him from joining the realm of the dead and reuniting with his beloved. He fell into despair at his foolishness, but after many years had passed, he had resignedly accepted the fate that was bestowed upon him, vowing to himself to live his as yet never ending life to it's fullest and find a new love that he could give his love to, since he knew his lover would not have wanted him to spend eternity in sorrow. He wandered the world and as time went by, he fell in love a bare few times, loving each with all his heart. Each time he would fall in love, he settled down from his traveling and opened up a different kind of shop, catering to the ability of his lover.

The last shop he had opened was called the Sanctuary of Souls, it was a place that gave new life to lost and wandering souls. After a while they took in a young female relative of Ryuusei's lover and taught her how to use her magic which was quite suited to the shop. When his lover died in a tragic incident involving a rather volatile soul, Ryuusei decided to mentor the girl until she was old enough to take over the shop by herself. As soon as she was, he handed the running of the shop over to her and went back to his traveling.

On his most recent traveling he fell in love at first sight with the youngest son of a big company's president. He took his time courting the pretty Hikari, but it didn't take long before Hikari let him know his mutual feeling about Ryuusei. Since his beloved Hikari had quite the talent as a patissier and loved baking sweets and things, Ryuusei decided to open up a shoppe to sell gourmet pocky, since he was rather fond of the chocolate and other things coated biscuit stick.

User Image

User Image:: Name :: Yukishiro Hikari (Player: Mystaira)
:: Age :: Young Twenties
:: Occupation :: Patissier
:: Personality :: A sweet person, Hikari likes taking care of others. He is often found in the kitchen baking, and will usually try to cheer people up with the sweets he bakes. Actually rather likes Ryuusei's near constant affection on him, though he finds it embarrassing sometimes, especially if there are others around at the time. Has a somewhat mothering nature when it comes to the pocky boys, which Ryuusei often says that it is because he is their mother, so of course he'd act like that.
:: Likes :: Sweets, pastries, Ryuusei, cute things, children,
:: Dislikes :: Spicy or bitter foods, pain, other's pain, bugs

(Working on this)

User Image

User Image:: Name :: Hitake Kaneshiro (Player: Faithom)
:: Age :: Forever 21. Harhar.
:: Occupation :: Fashion Designer // Clothe Maker
:: Height :: 6 “4
:: Weight :: 135 lbs [He’s a skinny one]
:: Personality :: Easily irritable, touchy, selfish, commanding, egoistical, lustful… Kaneshiro could be called a walking example for six out of the seven deadly sins. He has but one heavenly virtue: diligence. This man’s a workaholic! He loves his job, and he loves seeing his handiworks proudly displayed on mannequins and models across the world.
Of course, there is something peculiar about Kaneshiro too, beyond the fact of his reddish eyes and pointy ears – it’s the way that he seems to move at the speed of light. He pops up at the most unexpected places and sometimes he seems to know about things before they even happen! Kaneshiro calls it coincidence, but the way he smiles when he says that… Oh, it’s creepy. When he does finally stop to rest, he crashes and may god pity whoever that dares to awaken the beast from his slumber. No wonder the designer doesn’t have any assistants… he ate all of them!! xD Just kidding, but nevertheless, Kaneshiro is not a nice man 90% of the time.
As for the rest of that 10%... well, he’s a complete tease who seems to be without worries. No, he’s not bi-polar, and yes, he is single.
He chain-smokes when he’s really nervous; you can’t tell that he’s nervous from any of his facial expressions or the way he talks… but if he’s picking up that third cigarette in a row, you would know that something is wrong. This certainly doesn’t help the fact that he’s trying to quit smoking.
:: Likes :: Booze, Haute Couture, Expensive fabric, Mint, Superhero Comics, Hand-on projects <3
:: Dislikes :: Hang-overs, cheapness, heavy perfume, ants, contamination, bad customers</3

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
People on the grey list are not allowed to participate in any event to gain a Pocky Boy. They do however have a chance to be taken off the grey list due to good behavior. People on the black list are not welcome in the shop and are not allowed to participate in ANY event held by the shop, and will not be removed from the list.

:: White List ::
Owners and regulars. ♥

:: Grey List ::
XxThe Magical OreoxX - For posting in private playdates without permission.

:: Black List ::
None, lets keep it that way. D8

User Image

:: Mailing List ::
Please join the guild to receive shop related announcements.

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.38549779/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Mystaira/TGPS/LinkAni_v2.gif[/img][/url]

:: Old Banner ::
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.38549779/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Mystaira/TGPS/LinkBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

PM The Gourmet Pocky Shoppe with your code if you wish to exchange links. ♥
Will only accept banners 200px by 40px
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Images broken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Non-Breedables
User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

Man-Hungry Visionary

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
RL Customs (Currently Open as of November 2011) may be found at the bottom of my TGPS RL Customs entry in my devART journal.

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
Pocky are © Glico
Artwork, Concept, Graphics are © Mystaira
Journal Concept by Anya
A few brushes that were used in banners/certs were made by someone, but Myst doesn't remember who...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff