Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hoarder

I'm advertising~
Updated heart
Lirende

HMMM! Throw me on the list for Co-bidders please.

Also, someone kick me if I don't get Koma and Hu'me's journals finished by tomorrow.

Will do lol
Events OPEN!

I'm so excited, I let my cereal get soggy emotion_8c

Sparkly Hoarder

Ew. I hate soggy cereal....
The CYOA has begun! You can find it here.
xD;;; Sorry if I was fighting you for the mule, Kana... didn't realize you were on too >>;;

Sparkly Hoarder

MULE FIGHT! XDD
Mule fights can be so counter-productive, if you're trying to work on the same thing xD;;;;

/snugs Niki/
How you doin this morning?

Sparkly Hoarder

Lawl, that they can!

Doing pretty good. My foot hurts after kiddo's crib half fell apart on it last night... (it's a drop side and the bar holding the drop side up was loose and I'd meant to fix it the last few days and kept forgetting... and that bar fell on my foot last night...)

How're you?
x.x ooooh ouch! xD;;; I guess... it's a good reminder to fix it, though. >.<;; Eep.
I hope it is covered in so many ice packs!

I'm good. ^^ Hoping the event is successful... We shall see what happens!!

Also at work. >>; Working receptionist duties this week, so much, much downtime.

Sparkly Hoarder

Yeah... I had to fix it last night to get kiddo back in there. XD I appear to be getting a nice bruise to remind me in the future....

Bleh work. XD

*got a post into the CYOA* Yay me. XDDD
xD Aw....

btw, Robyn is just the most beautiful... have I mentioned this already? Because I think about it every time I see your sig.

Yey! >3 Thank you for posting! I'm eager to continue it, but Gaia seems more inactive than usual this summer, so I wanted to allot a longer time to get in >>

Sparkly Hoarder

I know~~ *snuggles her so hard* She's my newest baby.

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items