Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Zealot

I'll join up too. My muse is missing. Anyone seen a semi psychotic Long haired blond Elf!Trap with blue eyes wearing a pink shirt with a mesh heart on it? Answers to the name Malikier?
xDD Go for it, last minute joiners. I'm gonna extend join time just a little bit, since people seemed unawares. >>;;

(Also cause 9:15am seems like a bad time to need next entries by... is 10 more reasonable?) xD;;;

Excitable Zealot

Both are terrible times lol. I'm already on my way to class then, and at 10 I'm in class. xD

So you'll see a post around 8am from me and another around 3 or 4pm, then again at an ungodly time in the morning as I crawl in from work. :p

Sparkly Hoarder

10's okay. *hopes it doesn't end up too late* I go to bed by like 11est usually... *gets up too early*
Well, you can certainly post earlier than 10. :3 I just want anyone who wants to participate to be able to, without everyone having to wait 24 hours for the next round... cause that's just far too long. >P
Well, it's 12 hours both ways, so let's go with 10 and hopefully that'll give night owls and early birds both a little better shot. o3o

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I know of a creature that lurks through Jauhar/Chibale
Name: Czarina
Description: This creature has the head of a small lizard with its upper and lower eyelids joined, with only a pinhole large enough for the pupil to see through. Many have head or facial ornamentation, such as horn-like, large crests on top of their head or tiny little horns protruding from above its head and at the back. Its body is long with the tail making up more than half of its body. Two long insectoid wings protrude from atop its body, it has six legs that all work independently, these creatures are didactyl. Tiny round scales are all over its body, they are always dual colors and sometimes form different patterns. (Think a mix between a cat, chameleon and dragonfly lol)

Now for a shower >n>

Sparkly Hoarder

10 should be good... Even on the west coast, it's 7pm and 7am... so surely people could post between those times since it just has to be once in that time frame!
@ Tasinei: o3o Eee~ xD Thank you so much for the entry!
He is the strangest mixture of cute/weird in my brain. >3

@ Niki: West coast?!
I'ma come visit you, girl. >3
I need some more adventurin in my life.

Sparkly Hoarder

Haha, no, I'm in CST. I was just thinking of those in the later timezone. *nods*

Excitable Zealot

*waves* Lire is East coast, Florida. Thunderstorm central atm. ;_;
>__>;;;

I will pretend to visit you as an excuse for my west coast roamings!!

Edit: @ Lire: =DD Thunderstorms are the best! Do not tears! /patpat/
Any coast is superb. Although I do love me some Midwest, there are 0% oceans....

Sparkly Hoarder

Yeah... I live far from oceans. I like and dislike this both... No oceans means no crazy tropical storms (though I live close enough to get rain from these sometimes...) but also means no beach... D:
Autumn and Spring are my favorite seasons... so I think I'd rather keep them and have to travel to the beach.

@ Lire: Where do most people who live near the beach vacation to? Mountains? Or do they still go sit on the beach? ^^

Sparkly Hoarder

Same here on fav seasons. Fall is nice in this area as long as we have decent amounts of rain to make the trees turn pretty colors.

I like mountains, but don't live near them either... closest we've got are some "mountains". (They're called mountains, but they're really just big hills... XD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff