Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

emotion_donotwant "Then how the hell am I supposed to talk to you lady!"

User Image

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
D: I i i i don't know

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

"Mean!" ; n;

User Image

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I reallly miss RP, if anyone is down...

I wonder where all of the regulars went...(Zolis, Envy, Demonic)

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I wouldn't mind RP
Although I can't remember if I started any with you. Also I have no clue what happened to the regulars. Blue still exists I know that. Although I wonder if real life took over. I only visit shops that I am currently loyal to. It's rare for me to visit new ones since I don't want to make empty promises to shops, only buy their pets, and never Rp/show my face there often.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I know that we started one for Hexa and Ashy for friendship, and I was always wanting to pair Strawberry and Belai and my Sabre with your Erebos. It's weird though - I wass looking through the guild yesterday and saw that Hexa/Ashy was in Archives :/

I know what you mean about new shops. I really LIKE a lot of artwork, and am probably subscribed to about 50 shop threads. But I don't want to get anything 1) Because Gaia's economy is so far under the ground it's in hell, and 2) I know I wouldn't be able to be committed. Between my shoulder seizing ******** and exhaustion from work, I just..

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Hmm...It does appear that we have some RPs going. Most of which are on my plate to reply to.

I was just re-reading the one with Rose - I could have sworn I remembered us plotting that like...a special herb could be found to help her, or something, once Vodka joined Eternia's pack?

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I just realized that one of my wolves went MIA, in other words the cert is no longer around. It was a green jewish wolf named Zechariah or something like that, but at this point I really don't care. I have a lot of cute wolves. I take pride mainly in my two tribes The Amazons and The Forest Tribe. I actually like my amazon tribe better now. XD

Anyways, that sounds like something we were doing. I sure love to throw tragedies into RP or end up making things depressing.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Have you seen page three of my Journal? Story/RP posts, all of which are devastating, except for one "Jin finds a friend, yaayyy!" rofl

Oh, the Menorah wolf? Hmm..Let me look into that. If you haven't checked the owner's list, that's where I'd start. I have tried to keep it complete and up to date with valid cert links. If he's not there, go ahead and post for a recert heart

Yeah, it was a serious toss-up for which one I wanted to throw Vodka in, I remember. But...Eternia 3nodding -snugs her- heart

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Celtic Enya
I just realized that one of my wolves went MIA, in other words the cert is no longer around. It was a green jewish wolf named Zechariah or something like that, but at this point I really don't care. I have a lot of cute wolves. I take pride mainly in my two tribes The Amazons and The Forest Tribe. I actually like my amazon tribe better now. XD

Anyways, that sounds like something we were doing. I sure love to throw tragedies into RP or end up making things depressing.

Ohlook who I found >3>
Zecharia
User Image

The stupid image wasn't working. ******** seriously, Gaia.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

Cuddles Stalker <3

User Image

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Hai Vamply heart

I'm thinking I might play some ZombiU

Just got done with a trip to the grocery store ninja

.... 4laugh -fluffs my fluffy red ears as they twitch- 4laugh
Jay: Ah, the pleasures of a simple mind...
stare -pinches his ear- Yeah, you like your ears now, too, huh!? scream

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

User Image

User Image

Chuckles and offers bbq, taters and corn to Stalker

User Image
I HEARD CORN!!! heart 4laugh

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150