Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Seeker

Barkchewer
Ok...the post count was explained to me, but now I have another question and I thought I had seen it somewhere and went back to try and find it and now I can't find it so to prevent from stepping on toes with my first RP I wanted to ask what lands in the RP section belonged to who.

The Overworld
The Ring of Fire (I assume this is Fire)
The Walking Waters (I assume this is Water)
The Wandering Mountains
The Crystal Wood
The Underdark (Dark Tribe)
The Endless Plains (I assume this is Earth)
The Northern Tundra (Ice Tribe)

So....8 areas but 7 tribes so I assume that there is also some overlapping somewhere also. Can someone clarify the borders please?

We haven't really fleshed these out on the map yet (sorry!) but these are tribe-specific areas for rp for non-colonized B'alam (ie- those that don't want to live directly under a colony or kingdom.)

Ring of Fire is in the unclaimed fire territory area, walking waters is around the waters (ocean, rives, etc.) that aren't water-tribe claimed, the Wandering Mountains are the floating islands where the wind tribe dwell- but these are specifically the ones that have not been claimed, the crystal wood are the light tribe's woods (again, unclaimed), the underdark are caves and underground systems unclaimed by the dark tribe, the endless plains are pretty much the grasslands in the center of the map (unclaimed territory), and the northern tundra are the ice lands not claimed by the ice tribes.

Overworld is the "Idon't know where this is specifically" area to rp. :3 All of these are unclaimed territory areas we've set up to organize where the B'alam are being rped rather than having just a free rp area. :3

Omnipresent Noob

Zempre
Hahah, well I was a courier till I got injured working for Fed Ex. Now I have leg issues.

Ouch, it must have been bad. I am sorry that it happened.
Thalion
We haven't really fleshed these out on the map yet (sorry!) but these are tribe-specific areas for rp for non-colonized B'alam (ie- those that don't want to live directly under a colony or kingdom.)

Ring of Fire is in the unclaimed fire territory area, walking waters is around the waters (ocean, rives, etc.) that aren't water-tribe claimed, the Wandering Mountains are the floating islands where the wind tribe dwell- but these are specifically the ones that have not been claimed, the crystal wood are the light tribe's woods (again, unclaimed), the underdark are caves and underground systems unclaimed by the dark tribe, the endless plains are pretty much the grasslands in the center of the map (unclaimed territory), and the northern tundra are the ice lands not claimed by the ice tribes.

Overworld is the "Idon't know where this is specifically" area to rp. :3 All of these are unclaimed territory areas we've set up to organize where the B'alam are being rped rather than having just a free rp area. :3

Okay, that makes sense. So these areas are "within a tribe's territory" but at the same time not really. More or less border territory connected to the controlled areas and are kinda like crossroads. Maybe I'm over thinking it...I do that sometimes...However, I can technically RP wherever it is physically feasible for my B'alam to get to like I couldn't put Jade, my earth B'alam, in the Wandering Mountains cause she has no wings and thus could not go there, but I could put her in the Underdark. She wouldn't be able to see and someone would have to lead her out, but she could technically get there.
Hate to double post, but I'm heading to bed everyone. G'night! *trots off to curl up in her blankets to sleep*

Omnipresent Noob

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Brosephiine

Yes! Although I'm just starting. This is my first Anthropology class.

Oh man, you are going to have SO much fun! You will definitely love it. I have been an anthropology major for almost 4 years now.

I already love it. : D It's so interesting.
It does suck lol. But that's ok. Means I get to hang out here more! biggrin

Omnipresent Noob

True, there is that.../hug

Conservative Seeker

SLASH HUGGING NOW!?

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
/attempts one arm hugs all around while flexing 8 D
icouldnothelpit x D

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

*hugs everyone*

Pet Journals: Soquili | SoA | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Conservative Seeker

Hmm..... I think we need some freebs action in here.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
actionnn????

Tenacious Bookworm

*dive rolls through*

Conservative Seeker

...course I do some freebies and photobucket dies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff