Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wooooah, Twilight! Those are some awesome kitties! 3nodding

Conservative Seeker

Well I got my consultation today from the doctor. >< I'll be going in for physical therapy for as long as they will cover me. If that doesn't work (which doc isn't expecting it to) I'll get a steroid shot. If -that- doesn't work- surgery. Oddly enough the damage is in my elbow (ulnar nerve?) so it's effecting my whole arm xD;
Thalion
Well I got my consultation today from the doctor. >< I'll be going in for physical therapy for as long as they will cover me. If that doesn't work (which doc isn't expecting it to) I'll get a steroid shot. If -that- doesn't work- surgery. Oddly enough the damage is in my elbow (ulnar nerve?) so it's effecting my whole arm xD;

That sounds kinda what I'm going through but with my entire leg. I did the steroid shot, the physical therapy and when those didn't work they're now wanting to do an epidural (suspicion it's from my back). I hope they fix it without surgery!!

Antagonistic Strategist

*wiggled around*
Thalion

I hope they get it fixed without surgery Thal.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*flops* ohhhh I hurt....
Ok...the post count was explained to me, but now I have another question and I thought I had seen it somewhere and went back to try and find it and now I can't find it so to prevent from stepping on toes with my first RP I wanted to ask what lands in the RP section belonged to who.

The Overworld
The Ring of Fire (I assume this is Fire)
The Walking Waters (I assume this is Water)
The Wandering Mountains
The Crystal Wood
The Underdark (Dark Tribe)
The Endless Plains (I assume this is Earth)
The Northern Tundra (Ice Tribe)

So....8 areas but 7 tribes so I assume that there is also some overlapping somewhere also. Can someone clarify the borders please?

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zempre

Haha, well it's for my permits. I need it so I can keep driving for my taxi and fed ex

Fun! I didn't know they did it without ink now. I was done with ink just a few years ago(but that's from waaaaay up north here lol)

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

Thank you Bell!! :'D <3 I adore my kitties...

Pet Journals: Soquili | SoA | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

Brosephiine

Yes! Although I'm just starting. This is my first Anthropology class.

Oh man, you are going to have SO much fun! You will definitely love it. I have been an anthropology major for almost 4 years now.

Omnipresent Noob

Barkchewer
Ok...the post count was explained to me, but now I have another question and I thought I had seen it somewhere and went back to try and find it and now I can't find it so to prevent from stepping on toes with my first RP I wanted to ask what lands in the RP section belonged to who.

The Overworld
The Wandering Mountains
The Crystal Wood

So....8 areas but 7 tribes so I assume that there is also some overlapping somewhere also. Can someone clarify the borders please?

Hey, Bark!

You got all your guesses right. 'the Overworld' works like kinda a 'freeland' it's an area that isn't claimed by a particular element, if that make sense. It's a kinda of a, well it's not in any particular tribe area...

The wondering mountains are the floating rocks for the wind tribe.
The crystal woods is for Light.

Does that help?
[ Radical Dreamer ]
Barkchewer

The Overworld
The Wandering Mountains
The Crystal Wood

Hey, Bark!

You got all your guesses right. 'the Overworld' works like kinda a 'freeland' it's an area that isn't claimed by a particular element, if that make sense. It's a kinda of a, well it's not in any particular tribe area...

The wondering mountains are the floating rocks for the wind tribe.
The crystal woods is for Light.

Does that help?

That's perfect! Thank you so much Radical! biggrin

Omnipresent Noob

Zempre
Himura Rikuo
Zempre
Home. I have to head and get my fingerprints done in a second though.
uh oh! Haha just kidding. Had to get my fingerprints done to get my Canadian residency

Haha, well it's for my permits. I need it so I can keep driving for my taxi and fed ex

Hold the phone, do we have another courier in the thread?

Omnipresent Noob

Happy to help, Bark. Thank you for asking.
Hahah, well I was a courier till I got injured working for Fed Ex. Now I have leg issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff