Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Can't believe the news about Leonard Nemoy. :/ Sooooo sad. We've lost a true legend.

On a happier note, I've got my first Idol!! ^_^

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Huh. I just realized that that means that the Transformers fandom has lost our first Galvatron. </3 We will miss you, Grandpa Nimoy.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Yep ... he was known for many other things than Spock .. many fandoms will feel his loss keenly, but none moreso than the fandom he had at home, his family, my heart goes out to them at this time. ... it makes me feel silly for being upset sometimes, i mean it's not like i knew him as a person

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
We all get attached to famous people we've never met for the impact they've had on our lives--whether they're aware of that impact or not. We're all going to miss Nimoy. I extend my condolences to his family, though. TT.TT

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
this is very true geyser

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Especially for someone as personable as Mr. Nimoy. He loved his fans. He loved them very much. He would have been touched to know how much he meant to you.

High-functioning Shade

This news is very sad : (

In a way though he is for ever immortalized by the legacy he is leaving behind. : ) Most people don't ever get that.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
We'll always have him to remember?

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Agreed .. he would be proud of how much he was loved by so many fans of whatever fandom be it transformers, or Star Trek or many of his other works.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
And we can all cling to each other in our grief.

High-functioning Shade

I'm filling out a form for a thing unrelated but I m like D 8 WHEN DID MY HAND WRITING GET SO BAD?

Its really bad : x

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
agreed Geyser

*pets Alpaca*

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Alpaca Chobi
I'm filling out a form for a thing unrelated but I m like D 8 WHEN DID MY HAND WRITING GET SO BAD?

I wrote an apology to the woman I work for because the harness I used rubbed her
          dog's legs raw. :c I rewrote it like, five times because my handwriting was soooo bad. D:
          I kept thinking it looked like a twelve year old girl wrote it. ; 3;

High-functioning Shade

Brosephiine
Alpaca Chobi

I wrote an apology to not the woman I work for because the harness I used rubbed her
          dog's legs raw. :c I rewrote it like, five times because my handwriting was soooo bad. D:
          I kept thinking it looked like a twelve year old girl wrote it. ; 3;

D8 Im sorry to hear about that dog!

But yeah hand written things are hard. Im filling out a thing for my mentor and its like .. lawls worthy how bad. Keyboards. Its the keyboards 8 ((((

High-functioning Hellraiser

My hand writing is why I hate filling out job applications and forms in person. >>
My writing will start off good and slowly get sloppy, and all I can think is, "This won't make a good impression. I am a horrible horrible person..."

Then again, I am the person whose hand writing CONSTANTLY changes for whatever reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff