Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well someone PM it to me, I want to see what the hubbub is about, and if it manages to skew my already Escher-esque mind. (Or make sense to it.)

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
thanks guys, I will look at it...
tomorrow?

I can't afford to get into it tonight, I have to sleep before work. XD

Colorful Contributor

Ohhh no! emotion_8c I've MET that mouse-man! I LIKE him! I don't wanna turn him into a corrupt tentacle-monster!

I might have to, though, just... just for the sake of completion ;A;

I've gotten, at different times, that mouse-man, the mouse-girl Amily, the cow-girl Marble, and the rat-man alchemist Rathazul to live at my camp. I'm a little curious about who else can move in with you, but I don't wanna spoil the fun by looking it up, almost.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I like the mouse man too! I love having and Amily in the camp at the same time because then they interact and are totally adorable together. (Amily will leave if there is a corrupted Jojo in the camp.)

Colorful Contributor

I figured she would, given her pretty reasonable obsession with having an uncorrupted father for her kids. Amily talks to Rathazul, too - her father was an alchemist, so she tends to ask him about things, to brush up. :3
Oh, hell no.
Where do you guys find this stuff, anyway?

Colorful Contributor

Internet. emotion_awesome
You must have discovered a part of the internet unknown to me. Unless you got it from 4chan. I stay the ******** away from 4chan.
A monster dating sim sounds fun, but nonconsensual stuff is one of my biggest squicks. Do you know of any that that are less violent?
no its not just a dating sim, it is hardcore

Shirtless Capitalist

THAT game. I haven't played it in forever.
I turned into horsedogman with several penises and other genetalia, I don't even know how I just kept eating herbs and s**t that I found.

Hilarious Fairy

I fell into a that-game wormhole, I am a 6'7" blue bee girl with a dog weenie and THE HUGEST, FLAPPIEST COOZE. XD Every time they throw a new description of it in I am oddly sad and embarrassed. I need to stay the ******** away from that s**t this weekend, The ******** Awaaaay

I was going to drive home but I am just internetting, why, why

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I am a bee-person with useable wings and antenna. I have a demon tail and legs that look like f-me boots. I also have six E-cup breasts, 2 12" doggie diddles, and an f-hole. My tiny a** is right where it belongs.

I think I need to be put out of my misery.

This, children, is why we do not eat everything people give us. :B

Colorful Contributor

nope eat all the canine peppers drink all the minotaur blood

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh, I forgot to mention, a demon turned me into an exhibitionist who can't fight, only seduce others. And I'm in a relationship with a fox girl, who has a horse diddle. And there is this one harpy that will not leave me alone. She doesn't love me, she just wants to get in my bulging pants. -sob-

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
If you eat enough whisker fruits, you get flexible and can, uh... bend over and, well, lick yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff