Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Spirit

good night Chrys!

OuO I had more fun trying to make sculpted phonies. Redid Nevemore, got a Noble (though he has a kinda grumpy old man face and got kinda melty sideways), and a Wisp ...whose head is maybe slightly too big (which is weird, because I did her head twice, and the first time it was too small).

Now I need a new project...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
AWWWW HOW CUTE!! Zipped those are so awesome! If you wanted to make yourself go insane you could sculpt their parents! xd Oh! You could sculpt baby Sprinkles!

Nev: ~pronks through town~ It's the first day of Halloween! 4laugh

Dapper Spirit

Making pegs is so hard crying their wings are a pain in the butt to keep on.

WE SHALL SEE HOW CUTE THOSE CHUBSTERS ARE. Maybe they'd be good fun to make.

*drops Wisp in*

Wisp: I think it'll be a crisp and brisk autumn *sniffs the air*
Nev: ~unusually chipper~ Our birthday is soon Wisp, what do you want for it? What should I get Noble?

Dapper Spirit

Wisp: ... Our Birthday?... oh, hmm, I hadn't really thought much of it. I'm not sure what I'd like as a gift. Perhaps just some company. As for Noble. Perhaps something leather? a nicely bound book? An antique perhaps? What would you like dearest?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

ZIPP ZIPP they look so good! Noble is especially cute! <333

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Wow! Those look amazing!

Dapper Spirit

Aw, thanks you two!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

LOLLI qAq

Nah, truth is that it breaks my heart to see anyone ship LaLo with anyone for any reason. She just can't love. What she's got with Noble Born isn't even love. It's perverse joy in pissing off Nevermore and a quiet respect for them both. Eventually she'll think she's in love with Cirrus(to his never ending terror) but even then, it'll just be a craving to own him. Totally abusive and awful.
For real. Please don't like her. She's horrifying.

My love for LaLo is so great. Reading this made me happy. <3

ALSO you asked me a question the other night and my internet died and then I forgot to reply but yes, let's discuss how to get these guys going!

I did find an old rp we had though, if you wanted to continue with it?

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Zip! Thank you so much, that was really fun!

OMG Cirrus and LaLo is so awful it's amazing
My internet went splooy and I finished the Walking Dead game Season 2!

Nev: Company? ~she tilts her head~ Don't you have potato dog? Ohhh..do you mean a boyfriend? ~keen keen~ I could ensl..er..I'm sure I could find someone nice to take you out to dinner! Or I suppose we can have a small gathering...

Me? What do I want..? To have Noble and Tink get along and a nice long threesome and everyone to just stop bickering because damn juggling two lovers is annoying. Oh, I dunno..you know me, I like books, little knick nacks..I'm sure anything you find I'd like.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ahhh, Ruri. I want to finish it, but at the same time I've change LaLo from a confused lady with broken programming to just ... evil. Not even redeemable evil. I'm not sure I want to continue with that RP since it's from when I was trying to figure her out.
NEVERMIND I JUST CAME UP WITH A WAY TO MAKE IT WORK. asksdjkwas

I really do want to figure something out for them, though! Since I really do see her as not even connecting Old Enough Cirrus with the babben she drowned, y'know?

BUT IT'S FINE BECAUSE I FOUND A WAY AS I WAS TYPING THIS AND THINKING ABOUT IT.
Like a crazy person.

Dapper Spirit

You're welcome Atma! Haha, if you need more rps down the road, hit me up.

I've been watching that meghan trainor music video over and over, because it's so catching.. and all I can keep thinking is with her outfit colors she looks like Sprinkles, if Sprinkles was a person.

Wisp: Well... uh... no, not exactly persay. I'd be more than happy with you, and Noble. and Wicked Stitch. If anyone else should happen to come, that would be fine with me. Not that living alone doesn't have its benefits, but it is occassionally nice to go out and see phonies. *lightly laughs* I'm sure I could manage to find something to suit your tastes.
Nev: ~eyeballs her sister~ You're not dating anyone? No crushes? Nothing? ~she levels the "don't even try and hide it" look at Wisp~

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

For sure, Zip! I would love to have them meet again when he's grown! = u=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out