16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Clearly more people need to enter breeding raffles. :u

I think the last one was the first time i've ever entered one. xD

Dapper Spirit

But not the last time cursed, not the last time twisted

Actually, looking at the main page, Wisp and Blush are super pretty together too XD (but I also love Jolly Roger/ Blush next to each other. That greeeeen. so pretty) (I love Wicked Stitch and Willow Wisp together too, mostly because its super fun to say)

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

I kind of hope that Bureaucracy ends up studying census papers and making similar (obviously IC) conjectures. If you think of Phonyland as existing in a broader sense (with loads more Phonies in existence, as I know a lot of us have used NPC-type phonies for stand-ins in RPs), it must look funny statistically that there's a huge insular group of phonies that breed and marry within themselves…

Also I sometimes wonder what the Surrender x BC newbabben batch would be named. * u* (Just "Awkward." ) or what he'd be like as a dad.

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xD Well i should certainly hope not Zipped. Would be a sad day since breedings are like my favorite part of the b/c

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

zippedsiren
But not the last time cursed, not the last time twisted

Actually, looking at the main page, Wisp and Blush are super pretty together too XD (but I also love Jolly Roger/ Blush next to each other. That greeeeen. so pretty) (I love Wicked Stitch and Willow Wisp together too, mostly because its super fun to say)

They ARE really cute! *shock!* maybe one day we can do a gene swap or something! I could also see Very Halloweeny Knit Once and Willow babs… I kind of love Wicked Stitch and Dark Water (whenever she'd grow) for dark stitchy babbens, too! And I loooooove Jolly x Doubloon. Sooooo gorgeous.

Dapper Spirit

Those would be glorious couples too!
Wicked and Dark Water would be lovely, their colors are so complimentary (and their babben rp was super cute).

Dapper Spirit

I kinda think BC X Sweet Surrender would be Cake Wrecks?

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

They had a babben RP?! I missed it somehow! *slogs through the guild!*

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

zippedsiren
I kinda think BC X Sweet Surrender would be Cake Wrecks?

SCREAMS OMFG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/peeks in owo

Unicorn

Bureaucracy will likely ICly do a study. xd IRL you need a birth rate around 2.1 children per a woman in order to maintain stable population. Also known as a replacement rate. But it's hard to figure out what the "death rate" is of Phonyland since no one dies, and therefore there is no one to replace. You could consider people who have left Phony or Gaia as part of a "death rate", but it's not exact because anyone can come back at any time.

But in the scope of things, there is just this kind of weird insular community of Phonies that just are all related. But yay science! No weird mutants, just a lot of TACO pink.

AND YES TO CAKE WRECKS.
LOL, great name.

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*cuddles with Fea*

Dapper Spirit

Make those Cake Wrecks happen! ninja >.> they could have a babben named Sundae Sweets

(Dark Water X Wicked Stitch rp I think is linked in Wicked's journal)

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

... Bureaucracy, gurl, you gon' be great. XD And, well, there ARE some weird mutants?;; Awesome, gorgeous mutants.

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
I love breeding science P:

((I'm hoping for some Polaris/Twilight breedings so we can get them into the tree too!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff