Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Khryssie
Saint Sergio
/throws a few singles out/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love everyone with tainted and LOVE that Kio boy with Skyrim. *__* His pinks are soo pretty. AAAAH. /lays down/

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

now that Astra's seen..! (:

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Nerpin
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24551385

/chucks out for ppl.
Just quote me in thread

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eeeeeee!!! heart

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Gorgeous breedings, congrats!

I need to get pairs together for this month's cc.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Sareibear
Nerpin

/chucks out for ppl.
Just quote me in thread

:wheeze:
I'm DOWN.

if youre on aim I just yelled at you ;'D

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Deathbird, oh my. <3

Nerpin, I have a crush on all of your kin, no lie.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Nerpin
Sareibear
Nerpin

/chucks out for ppl.
Just quote me in thread

:wheeze:
I'm DOWN.

if youre on aim I just yelled at you ;'D

Ooook! Super excellent! I will post them up np.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Ruriska
Deathbird, oh my. <3

Nerpin, I have a crush on all of your kin, no lie.

I have a crush on u.
and all of ur kin okay.

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Deathbird ahh emotion_kirakira

Khryssie
Araucana
Khryssie
Araucana
Chrys, congrats once again! They as so beautiful, but especially the pink girl in front ahhh heart

Khryssie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pretty? emotion_kirakira
Clarity's a little plot required because she's simply sooo passive and preoccupied all the time unless you're a total (un)natural oddity that catches her eye. (...speaking of unnatural, um, does Sanctuary have a ghost crane for a mother?? o3o)

this this yes please ohgodyes never had a zikwa breeding and she is GORGEOUS how does she have his exact shade of teal little accents mhmm I could totally make this happen!! Plot/RP required doesn't scare me off

sorry for the like triple post guys (triple because some pairs for sergio are incoming)

Awesome~ >w< We can RP if you'd like! I'd be for it but I mostly just wanna make sure they're compatible and things, since she's my odd baby haha. heart

However you want to do it works fine by me! I imagine him to be pretty solid and patient, very sure of himself but not in an in-your-face sort of way, just very calm and comforting and like you know he'll always be there no matter the circumstances.

Awh he sounds lovely! I'd like to RP yesss. Which reminds me I need to reply to her current RP, must do that todaayy. Would you like to start or shall I? (Btw feel free to rummage through her throwbacks and make any suggestions, she has so many options haha) OH AND THE MYSTERY OF HIS MOTHER-CRANE?

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Now that I'm home and can link things *Tosses out other ideas*

Khryssie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Along with Wander and Discord that is

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

Amorpheous
3 years ago, I got a pm from Harper that contained the beautiful Tastes Like Summer. emotion_kirakira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Best not April Fool's joke ever.
        holy s**t is starburst 3 this year oh my god

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I totally want to do stuff with these boys and girls emotion_kirakira

MY OTHER KIN ARE OPEN TOO I just never use these guys ahaha orz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas