Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Vampire

Araucana
Chrys, congrats once again! They as so beautiful, but especially the pink girl in front ahhh heart

Khryssie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pretty? emotion_kirakira
Clarity's a little plot required because she's simply sooo passive and preoccupied all the time unless you're a total (un)natural oddity that catches her eye. (...speaking of unnatural, um, does Sanctuary have a ghost crane for a mother?? o3o)

this this yes please ohgodyes never had a zikwa breeding and she is GORGEOUS how does she have his exact shade of teal little accents mhmm I could totally make this happen!! Plot/RP required doesn't scare me off

sorry for the like triple post guys (triple because some pairs for sergio are incoming)

Vampire

Saint Sergio
/throws a few singles out/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Khryssie
and be blue
Khryssie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>_>

yup yup yup yup yup yup yup i need uni!kin yesplz shall I post or you want to this needs to happen tonight /stamps with approval

HAHA you post it, I have a bunch of other pairs I'm still posting, once I get my wits together and do that. QQ

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

and be blue

Your avatar is super cute!

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

and be blue
Khryssie
and be blue
Khryssie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>_>

yup yup yup yup yup yup yup i need uni!kin yesplz shall I post or you want to this needs to happen tonight /stamps with approval

HAHA you post it, I have a bunch of other pairs I'm still posting, once I get my wits together and do that. QQ

this is so pretty, jesus.

Vampire

and be blue
Khryssie
and be blue
Khryssie

>_>

Done and posted! /highfives

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Moonstone Dazzle
and be blue

aw, thanks! I always want to do stylish avs, but my on-gaia OCs are all lamebutts with no fashion sense / simple fashion sense, so I grabbed an IMRP OC to play around with for a while, I think.

Vampire

/cuddles phoe

I love my girly, Faith~ Rejam is magic. I don't know how I could be in love with ivory so much.

/heavy breathing omg phoe is amazinnggggg eek

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

and be blue
Moonstone Dazzle
and be blue

aw, thanks! I always want to do stylish avs, but my on-gaia OCs are all lamebutts with no fashion sense / simple fashion sense, so I grabbed an IMRP OC to play around with for a while, I think.

That works! I'm always so impressed when people use items in a way I haven't seen. Like, that nose item? A++

I... need to add that to my watch list. -goes to do so-

Vampire

Astraea Pandora

/heavy breathing omg phoe is amazinnggggg eek

everyone is amazzziiingggggggggg /lays love on everyone

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Khryssie
Araucana
Chrys, congrats once again! They as so beautiful, but especially the pink girl in front ahhh heart

Khryssie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pretty? emotion_kirakira
Clarity's a little plot required because she's simply sooo passive and preoccupied all the time unless you're a total (un)natural oddity that catches her eye. (...speaking of unnatural, um, does Sanctuary have a ghost crane for a mother?? o3o)

this this yes please ohgodyes never had a zikwa breeding and she is GORGEOUS how does she have his exact shade of teal little accents mhmm I could totally make this happen!! Plot/RP required doesn't scare me off

sorry for the like triple post guys (triple because some pairs for sergio are incoming)

Awesome~ >w< We can RP if you'd like! I'd be for it but I mostly just wanna make sure they're compatible and things, since she's my odd baby haha. heart

Vampire

Araucana
Khryssie
Araucana

Khryssie
Pretty? emotion_kirakira

Awesome~ >w< We can RP if you'd like! I'd be for it but I mostly just wanna make sure they're compatible and things, since she's my odd baby haha. heart

However you want to do it works fine by me! I imagine him to be pretty solid and patient, very sure of himself but not in an in-your-face sort of way, just very calm and comforting and like you know he'll always be there no matter the circumstances.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Moonstone Dazzle

it's actually just the wasteland skin. XDD dark tone.

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

and be blue

LMAO, welp. That's what I get for not paying attention to items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff